Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he 17:12 - May 16 with 1686 viewsBABLUE

Chinless wonder
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:13 - May 16 with 1318 viewsjas0999

Yep. Not impressed. Couldn’t answer anything. Seems to have no plan to get schools back.
[Post edited 16 May 2020 17:14]
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:17 - May 16 with 1303 viewsBABLUE

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:13 - May 16 by jas0999

Yep. Not impressed. Couldn’t answer anything. Seems to have no plan to get schools back.

Where do they get them from?

Only Sunak and surprisingly Gove have seemed competent to me
[Post edited 16 May 2020 21:16]
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:18 - May 16 with 1300 viewsBeckets

Gavin “in terms of” Williamson.
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:38 - May 16 with 1239 viewsBLUEGOLD

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:18 - May 16 by Beckets

Gavin “in terms of” Williamson.

Brendan from the Daily Mail is another absolute tool
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:40 - May 16 with 1238 viewsElderGrizzly

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:43 - May 16 with 1232 viewsm14_blue

The dearth of talent in this government never fails to depress me.

How have we ended up with these people in charge of the country???
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:49 - May 16 with 1202 viewsBlueBadger

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:43 - May 16 by m14_blue

Because of a sa chronic lack of critical thinking skills at national level, incompetent, spineless press, incompetent self-indulgent opposition and a willingness to kowtow and pander to the worst aspects of the population.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:51 - May 16 with 1195 viewsjontysnut

Frank Spencer
Login to get fewer ads

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:52 - May 16 with 1190 viewsjontysnut

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:51 - May 16 by jontysnut

Frank Spencer

Oops sorry missed earlier one. Betty!
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 18:06 - May 16 with 1152 viewsDublinBlue84

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:13 - May 16 by jas0999

That would involve them to actually have proper dialogue with the unions and to actually at least try and understand the issues that are being raised in relation to schools re-opening and work constructively with the people who will be doing so.

Teachers have and will continue to teach those students of key workers in small groups but the Government would have you believe that teachers are sitting at home doing nothing when even those who are not at work are working hard on setting work for those who are at home and supporting their students remotely rather than putting their feet up.

All that people want in the education world is for that there to be good access to equipment, access to testing and a limit on class sizes to the point that can allow people to be apart from each other. Even 15 of any age group is going to be impossible to enforce this, let alone 5 and 6 year old.

Trying to throw the teachers to the wolves by saying they are going to let vulnerable children down who can least afford it and they will suffer the most from a Tory party that has ran the education system n a way over the last number of years that has negatively effected the very same students would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic for those who have suffered from the dismantling of both external services and the in school support directly linked to Tory policy decisions.

There's a good article here that underlines the teachers side on this:
https://achemicalorthodoxy.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/i-want-to-go-back-to-school/

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 18:27 - May 16 with 1122 viewsHerbivore

It's like an entire government of Paul Hurst signings.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 18:28 - May 16 with 1117 viewsHerbivore

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:43 - May 16 by m14_blue

Get Brexit Done, cult of personality, compliant/complicit media, lack of critical thinking skills in the general populace.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 18:39 - May 16 with 1093 viewsDubtractor

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 18:27 - May 16 by Herbivore

I laughed at that.

But now I'm sad.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 19:16 - May 16 with 1052 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 17:49 - May 16 by BlueBadger

Because of a sa chronic lack of critical thinking skills at national level, incompetent, spineless press, incompetent self-indulgent opposition and a willingness to kowtow and pander to the worst aspects of the population.

Balls

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 19:37 - May 16 with 1020 viewsjas0999

Yep. The odd half decent one.
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 19:47 - May 16 with 1007 viewsfactual_blue

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 19:37 - May 16 by jas0999

I give up - who are you thinking of?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 20:25 - May 16 with 969 viewsBlueBadger

And the manager is a bloke who is an incompetent chancer who's quite good at interviews, as long he's not being challenged on any way, shape or form.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 20:27 - May 16 with 963 viewsBlueBadger

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 19:37 - May 16 by jas0999

And the football is better now, right?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 20:34 - May 16 with 952 viewsMullet

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 19:47 - May 16 by factual_blue

I give up - who are you thinking of?

The opposition.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 20:42 - May 16 with 938 viewsElderGrizzly

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 20:34 - May 16 by Mullet

The opposition.

Looks like more evidence against opening up schools coming out of New York too

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 22:44 - May 16 with 845 viewsBlueNomad

It will always be on his cv that he told the Russians to “shut up and go away” after the Salisbury poisonings.
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 22:47 - May 16 with 842 viewsvapour_trail

There’s never been an explanation for why this chancer has a job.

He was sacked by the previous PM for breaching the official secrets act.

The lying cnt.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 22:53 - May 16 with 827 viewsBLUEGOLD

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 22:47 - May 16 by vapour_trail

There’s never been an explanation for why this chancer has a job.

He was sacked by the previous PM for breaching the official secrets act.

The lying cnt.

He fits right in with the current government.

They like a liar.
Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 23:17 - May 16 with 803 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 22:53 - May 16 by BLUEGOLD

They like a liar.

Seems like people are slowly waking up the the fact. BoJo’s ratings are plummeting.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 23:20 - May 16 with 798 viewsvapour_trail

Gavin Williamson is another shocker isn’t he on 22:53 - May 16 by BLUEGOLD

They like a liar.

Even with all of that.

He breached the official secrets act. Sacked from government for gross misconduct.

Then quickly rehired.

How low are our standards?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024