Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family 07:28 - May 17 with 1303 viewsElderGrizzly

That will magically disappear on Nov 3rd.

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 08:58 - May 17 with 1180 viewsitfcjoe

It's funny how all these Covid-19 truthers seem to support Trump.

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but with regards to lizards (whether real or just a term) running the world, but we've now got a family running, or at least trying to, the biggest country in the UK who are clearly having their strings pulled by people behind them.

I'm not saying the Trump family were ever normal, but they seem to be puppets in this as much as our current Govt are to the Tufton Street lot.

So those who think lizards are running the world, seem to be looking at the wrong set of lizards....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:04 - May 17 with 1156 viewsblueislander

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 08:58 - May 17 by itfcjoe

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but with regards to lizards (whether real or just a term) running the world, but we've now got a family running, or at least trying to, the biggest country in the UK who are clearly having their strings pulled by people behind them.

I'm not saying the Trump family were ever normal, but they seem to be puppets in this as much as our current Govt are to the Tufton Street lot.

So those who think lizards are running the world, seem to be looking at the wrong set of lizards....

Not sure that the massive Trump ego could ever allow him to be anyone’s puppet.
Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:29 - May 17 with 1117 viewsElderGrizzly

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:04 - May 17 by blueislander

He was a trojan horse to power for the GOP and too stupid to realise he was Bannon’s puppet
Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:43 - May 17 with 1093 viewsGuthrum

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:04 - May 17 by blueislander

Knowingly. But sometimes a massive ego can make it easier to manipulate someone, with a bit of judicious feeding.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:50 - May 17 with 1066 viewsblueislander

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:29 - May 17 by ElderGrizzly

He was a trojan horse to power for the GOP and too stupid to realise he was Bannon’s puppet

But he got rid of Bannon pretty quickly didn’t he?
Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 10:53 - May 17 with 1011 viewsfactual_blue

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 09:43 - May 17 by Guthrum

Knowingly. But sometimes a massive ego can make it easier to manipulate someone, with a bit of judicious feeding.

That sounds suspiciously like a helpful tip from an experienced manipulator.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 12:47 - May 17 with 952 viewsSwansea_Blue

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 08:58 - May 17 by itfcjoe

It's been fascinating watching people's positions develop over time. Trump has alway taken this approach, but others here in the UK have shifted. Remember we had the right wing commentators here in the UK originally complaining that "spoiled millennials" were flaunting lockdown rules. Now they've swivelled 180 degrees and are saying the lockdown was a removal of "freeeedom" by "The Libs".

I'm not sure whether it's a case of normal Trumpy types migrating to his position, or whether the contrarians here waited to see which direction the country would take before settling on their, er, contrarian position.

It's just culture war trolling. Complete evidence-free nonsense, but dangerous.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 12:52 - May 17 with 942 viewsGuthrum

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 10:53 - May 17 by factual_blue

That sounds suspiciously like a helpful tip from an experienced manipulator.

Like Machiavelli, I am much better at observing and analysing than actually doing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Covid-19 is a hoax again apparently according to the Trump family on 13:23 - May 17 with 914 viewsNthQldITFC

Also, no puppeteer could possibly get his hand up there, whilst Trump has his own massive, orange, coiffeured heed jammed up his own back passage.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024