Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rest day from the cycling 09:01 - May 17 with 627 viewsbluelagos

Motorbike ride, country walk or garden lazing? Or a little bit of all three.

Life was so much easier when we had rubbish footie to get annoyed about / argue over. What you guys got planned for your govt approved activities?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Rest day from the cycling on 11:28 - May 17 with 556 viewsElephantintheRoom

I'm pondering about going fishing some time soon.... but today is a semi-legal BBQ and drinking day. My house is on the market so I can arrange a viewing with my son and his girlfriend with total impunity... i might even ask them to do some cleaning.

The chill winds of the last few days have made the lanes around here a virtual cycle-free zone - but today I suspect will be very different..

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Rest day from the cycling on 11:31 - May 17 with 553 viewshampstead_blue

Rest day as well.
Heavy running and circuit session yesterday afternoon. Legs already aching.

Gentle ride but that's it. Have to get the Scooby cleaned and fired-up whilst it's SORN and the family motor was silver once.

Potting on plants. Sunday paper. Beer. Gin. Rib of beef.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Rest day from the cycling on 11:37 - May 17 with 551 viewseireblue

Apply old cycling maxim 'never stand when you can sit and never sit when you can lie down'
Rest day from the cycling on 13:07 - May 17 with 527 viewsWeWereZombies

Looks like it will rain most of the day here in the Western Isles so I will carry on washing down woodwork ready to paint it...or eat and sleep.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Rest day from the cycling on 13:32 - May 17 with 517 viewsGeoffSentence

Well, Idid a thirty mile ride this morning which included hearing my first cuckkoo of the year and a bit of a fall into a ford at Polstead.

Lazing around in the garden for the rest of the day. No energy left for anything else.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Rest day from the cycling on 13:38 - May 17 with 511 viewsbluelagos

Rest day from the cycling on 11:28 - May 17 by ElephantintheRoom

I'm pondering about going fishing some time soon.... but today is a semi-legal BBQ and drinking day. My house is on the market so I can arrange a viewing with my son and his girlfriend with total impunity... i might even ask them to do some cleaning.

The chill winds of the last few days have made the lanes around here a virtual cycle-free zone - but today I suspect will be very different..

Ended up driving to Shotley to sit and enjoy the views. Was quite a few had the same idea so didn't venture far.

Big up the cyclists and walkers though, lots out enjoying the lovely weather. And the 9 scooterists who made quite the entrance :-) Some real classics among them.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024