Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? 15:17 - May 17 with 3062 viewsAsh1987

How much will voiding the season cost Town if they didn't/did get promoted?

Interesting to hear the Portsmouth CEO it will only cost them 1 million pounds if the season gets voided. Partly because they have the most shirt sales in the league for the 19/20 season.

You would imagine Sunderland with some of the players they have will suffer a huge hit, probably 5 million plus.
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:18 - May 17 with 2597 viewsBlueBadger

It would cost us any chance of achieving promotion in the near future as we'd still have Lambert on the payroll, for starters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:19 - May 17 with 2590 viewsHerbivore

£16.56.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:21 - May 17 with 2590 viewsAsh1987

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:18 - May 17 by BlueBadger

It would cost us any chance of achieving promotion in the near future as we'd still have Lambert on the payroll, for starters.

I think Lambert will be a success, he needs another season or two at least. This season was always going to be a difficult season, a transition season if you can call it that.

I don't think Lambert will walk away from his contract. He will see it out and be a success.
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:24 - May 17 with 2573 viewsBlueBadger

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:21 - May 17 by Ash1987

I think Lambert will be a success, he needs another season or two at least. This season was always going to be a difficult season, a transition season if you can call it that.

I don't think Lambert will walk away from his contract. He will see it out and be a success.

Piss off you Portsmouth obsessed loon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:33 - May 17 with 2538 viewsJ2BLUE

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:19 - May 17 by Herbivore

£16.56.

Our entire transfer budget.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:35 - May 17 with 2537 viewsjas0999

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:18 - May 17 by BlueBadger

This.
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:39 - May 17 with 2516 viewsbournemouthblue

Pompey with the biggest fanbase South of London

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:41 - May 17 with 2504 viewsAsh1987

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:24 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Piss off you Portsmouth obsessed loon.

Not obsessed. Ipswich have a great squad. If I'm honest after Sunderland and Portsmouth, Ipswich have the third best squad in league one. When you consider that, Town haven't performed as they should, but remember the two mentioned teams have adapted to this league and Town haven't yet.

Town will get out of league 1 in the next few years, there is no question, but that is not as quick as some would hope.
Login to get fewer ads

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:47 - May 17 with 2482 viewsDurovigutum

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:41 - May 17 by Ash1987

Not obsessed. Ipswich have a great squad. If I'm honest after Sunderland and Portsmouth, Ipswich have the third best squad in league one. When you consider that, Town haven't performed as they should, but remember the two mentioned teams have adapted to this league and Town haven't yet.

Town will get out of league 1 in the next few years, there is no question, but that is not as quick as some would hope.

Then why aren’t we third?
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:53 - May 17 with 2467 viewsBlueBadger

I have no doubt that Paul Lambert could get us out of League 1, if our post-October form is anything to go by...

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:11 - May 17 with 2438 viewsbournemouthblue

I don't think it is quite as good as everybody things

It's certainly top six but Rotherham and Coventry have proved that we are a bit overated

We do have some talent but we lack a physical spine which would help us mix it up in this division

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:32 - May 17 with 2401 viewsHerbivore

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:11 - May 17 by bournemouthblue

I don't think it is quite as good as everybody things

It's certainly top six but Rotherham and Coventry have proved that we are a bit overated

We do have some talent but we lack a physical spine which would help us mix it up in this division

We also have an utterly clueless manager. Player for player I'm not sure there's a squad I'd take over ours, but the numpty in charge has fluffed it and can't make them as good as the sum of their parts, let alone better.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:35 - May 17 with 2388 viewsBlueBadger

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:32 - May 17 by Herbivore

We also have an utterly clueless manager. Player for player I'm not sure there's a squad I'd take over ours, but the numpty in charge has fluffed it and can't make them as good as the sum of their parts, let alone better.

But he DID get Brexit done.

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:38 - May 17 with 2390 viewsPJH

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:32 - May 17 by Herbivore

Yes, I have not and will not change my opinion that the squad of players at Portman Road should have been good enough to finish in the top two and probably top.

The reason that we haven't can only be down to off pitch decisions.
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:38 - May 17 with 2381 viewsBlueBadger

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:39 - May 17 by bournemouthblue

Pompey with the biggest fanbase South of London

Did Ash ever decide if he was an Ipswich or a Portsmouth supporter in the end?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:46 - May 17 with 2367 viewsJ2BLUE

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:38 - May 17 by BlueBadger

He's a Portsmouth fan.

Get the hammer out Phil.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:48 - May 17 with 2364 viewsIllinoisblue

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:46 - May 17 by J2BLUE

He's a Portsmouth fan.

Get the hammer out Phil.

This.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:52 - May 17 with 2358 viewsAsh1987

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:38 - May 17 by BlueBadger

I'm a town fan and have a ST in the Britannia fwiw. I have family members who are from Portsmouth and pompey fans
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 17:00 - May 17 with 2329 viewsAlexGreen

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:52 - May 17 by Ash1987

I'm a town fan and have a ST in the Britannia fwiw. I have family members who are from Portsmouth and pompey fans

Do you pepper the Portsmouth forums with nonsense about Ipswich shirt sales too then? Maybe we have players with the longest names in the league so collect more shirt printing revenue?

Unsubscribe.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 19:10 - May 17 with 2195 viewsPJH

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:52 - May 17 by Ash1987

So which team were you referring to four days ago when you posted "We are bigger than Ipswich and Norwich combined"?
[Post edited 18 May 2020 7:55]
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 19:35 - May 17 with 2156 viewsgainsboroughblue

Forgive me if I take you quoting figures with a smidgen of sodium.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 19:55 - May 17 with 2139 viewsOldsmoker

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:53 - May 17 by BlueBadger

I have no doubt that Paul Lambert could get us out of League 1, if our post-October form is anything to go by...

League 2?
The teams in league 2 who beat us would immediately apologise, saying we were too big for this league but as Town gifted 5 open goals they had to score at least one.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 19:58 - May 17 with 2132 viewsOldsmoker

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 19:10 - May 17 by PJH

So which team were you referring to four days ago when you posted "We are bigger than Ipswich and Norwich combined"?
[Post edited 18 May 2020 7:55]

He was talking about the ladies teams.
Ladies - can someone tell me what one looks like. I've been in Lockdown for so long I've forgotten.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 21:36 - May 17 with 2058 viewsBlueBadger

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 19:55 - May 17 by Oldsmoker

League 2?
The teams in league 2 who beat us would immediately apologise, saying we were too big for this league but as Town gifted 5 open goals they had to score at least one.

And the football would be EVEN better.

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 23:28 - May 17 with 1946 viewsgainsboroughblue

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 19:58 - May 17 by Oldsmoker

He was talking about the ladies teams.
Ladies - can someone tell me what one looks like. I've been in Lockdown for so long I've forgotten.

That was my life pre-lockdown.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024