Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White Lines - Netflix 18:38 - May 17 with 934 viewsBarcaBlue

Started watching this last night, anyone else seen it as I'm not sure what to make of it?

The plot is a bit all over the place, and the acting isn't the greatest on the whole. Some of the scenes are just plain daft but there's a bit of humour thrown in that made me laugh out loud.

It's set in 1990's Ibiza but from the soundtrack you wouldn't know (a couple of blasts from Happy Mondays apart).

The scenery is great but sometimes seems to be filmed through a tacky Instagram filter. A couple of chacters are interesting but a few more are just completely annoying. There's an obvios nod to Mrs Robinson and even Fitzcarraldo, I may have just imagined it though.

Having said all that, I'm actually looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes. No spoilers please but anyone else seen it and feel the same?
White Lines - Netflix on 19:04 - May 17 with 891 viewsBlue12345

Thought the same on episode one however I am now on episode 4 and enjoying it. Boxer is an interesting character
White Lines - Netflix on 19:59 - May 17 with 829 viewsIllinoisblue

The missus is binge watching it right now. I watched the first two episodes but aside from the orgy scenes it didn’t really catch my attention.
[Post edited 17 May 2020 20:00]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

White Lines - Netflix on 20:17 - May 17 with 802 viewsGeoffSentence

Daniel Mays and Laura Haddock are normally good value for money, but I am finding Laura Haddock with a Narthern accent a bit disconcerting.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024