Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died 00:18 - May 18 with 1507 viewsfactual_blue

This is almost as mysterious as the deaths of people who gave testimony to the Warren Commission.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 04:27 - May 18 with 1401 viewslightuser

It's all to do with them bombe thing innit? They must have given them radation poisoned when testing them before they sent them to the yanks to use on the japs. And what abart them monstrous rader tower things? We'd have got rid of them nowerdays faster than the jerrys. Those poor pilots must have suffered terrible headaches, maybe even brain tumurs. And then I heard that we used Andrex on the Hebrides. Now, not being stupid I know that this is a type of cow, so I reckon that this is a high level code which I have cracked and this biology weapon from Portsmouth Down was used on the town of Cows on the Isle Of Wight. I think that the govment has a lot to answer for in the war. Makes Jerry sound even nicer than I thought before. They wouldn't have let all these bloody forners in for starters...
An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:18 - May 18 with 1217 viewsBrianTablet

And almost as mysterious as the subsequent deaths of every single person who fought in The Battle of Rorke's Drift.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:25 - May 18 with 1211 viewsPJH

Actually it is the deaths of people whose testimony the Warren Commission chose to change or ignore that is more mysterious.
An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:35 - May 18 with 1194 viewsTangledupin_Blue

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:18 - May 18 by BrianTablet

And almost as mysterious as the subsequent deaths of every single person who fought in The Battle of Rorke's Drift.

With respect, that isn't true.

Michael Caine was at Rorke's Drift and, as far as I am aware, he is still alive.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:37 - May 18 with 1189 viewsPJH

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:35 - May 18 by Tangledupin_Blue

Michael Caine was at Rorke's Drift and, as far as I am aware, he is still alive.

Stanley Baker on the other hand...
An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:40 - May 18 with 1185 viewsPJH

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:18 - May 18 by BrianTablet

I don't think Jack The Ripper is very well at the moment either.
An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:53 - May 18 with 1162 viewslinhdi

A friend of my uncle who worked there mentioned they were working on the early technology that eventually became 5G. No smoke without fire and all that.
[Post edited 18 May 2020 9:53]
An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 10:32 - May 18 with 1104 viewsBloomBlue

We need a public inquiry, the German's have never forgiven Bletchley Park for turning the war in favour of the Allies, have they used Covid-19 and the VE celebrations as a cover to eliminate them? Merkel has been very quiet lately, we need an investigation asap.
Login to get fewer ads

Same with the cast of Last of the Summer Wine. (n/t) on 10:33 - May 18 with 1101 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 10:37 - May 18 with 1092 viewsWeWereZombies

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:53 - May 18 by linhdi

A friend of my uncle who worked there mentioned they were working on the early technology that eventually became 5G. No smoke without fire and all that.
[Post edited 18 May 2020 9:53]

And it all started when they brought in three Polish workers...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 10:13 - May 19 with 979 viewsBrianTablet

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 09:35 - May 18 by Tangledupin_Blue

You've not seen him act then?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 10:18 - May 19 with 962 viewsGeoffSentence

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 10:13 - May 19 by BrianTablet

You've not seen him act then?

I don't think anyone has.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

An awful lot of people who worked at Bletchley Park have died on 14:33 - May 19 with 839 viewshoppy

Was he? I'm guessing not a lot of people know that...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024