Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get orf my land... 08:29 - May 18 with 1403 viewsbluelagos

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/disgusting-scenes-matlock-200-b

Ok, so it's not actually my land but...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Get orf my land... on 08:38 - May 18 with 1359 viewsGlasgowBlue

I thought this was another Kier Starmer thread before I opened it 😂

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Get orf my land... on 08:52 - May 18 with 1329 viewsbluelagos

Get orf my land... on 08:38 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

I thought this was another Kier Starmer thread before I opened it 😂

Lol. Anyone know what he did with the donkeys? The next election is shaping up nicely as The Donkey killer v The Granny killer.

Get orf my land... on 09:13 - May 18 with 1295 viewsBrianTablet

Get orf my land... on 08:52 - May 18 by bluelagos

Lol. Anyone know what he did with the donkeys? The next election is shaping up nicely as The Donkey killer v The Granny killer.

I think Eey-organised for it to be recycled via pet food.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Get orf my land... on 09:16 - May 18 with 1288 viewsGeoffSentence

There are quite a lot of bikes in that photo, but actually not many people, they must have spread out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Get orf my land... on 09:55 - May 18 with 1264 viewsSwansea_Blue

Get orf my land... on 09:13 - May 18 by BrianTablet

I think Eey-organised for it to be recycled via pet food.

That was a bray-ve move

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get orf my land... on 09:57 - May 18 with 1263 viewsSwansea_Blue

What do they expect when that mop-haired twot of an excuse for a PM announces that people can go out as many times as they want and drive/ride to get there?

Get orf my land... on 10:07 - May 18 with 1247 viewsGlasgowBlue

Get orf my land... on 08:52 - May 18 by bluelagos

Starmer is very pro EU. So I would imagine it’s coming to a plate near you in the form of a steak and kidney pie.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Get orf my land... on 10:26 - May 18 with 1225 viewsBloomBlue

Get orf my land... on 09:16 - May 18 by GeoffSentence

There are quite a lot of bikes in that photo, but actually not many people, they must have spread out.

"we overheard someone in a garage saying they had come from Liverpool." If they were from Liverpool they had probably spread out to see which shops were open and what they could pinch
Login to get fewer ads

Get orf my land... on 11:24 - May 18 with 1188 viewsfactual_blue

Get orf my land... on 09:57 - May 18 by Swansea_Blue

What do they expect when that mop-haired twot of an excuse for a PM announces that people can go out as many times as they want and drive/ride to get there?

Were it not for the need for organ donors, motorcyclists should be banned. Or at the very least made to observe the appropriate speed limit at all times.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Get orf my land... on 09:45 - May 19 with 1106 viewsbritbiker

Get orf my land... on 11:24 - May 18 by factual_blue

Were it not for the need for organ donors, motorcyclists should be banned. Or at the very least made to observe the appropriate speed limit at all times.

I agree all motorists should keep to the speed limits, including bikers. We have a few boy racers in essex but in general most bikers around here are old school and love their bikes and the heritage.

The problem we have around here are speeding and poor BMW and Audi (wannabe BMW drivers). We have two large dealerships nearby and nearly every incident of poor driving I encounter comes from the above.
Get orf my land... on 09:58 - May 19 with 1084 viewsGeoffSentence

Get orf my land... on 09:45 - May 19 by britbiker

I agree all motorists should keep to the speed limits, including bikers. We have a few boy racers in essex but in general most bikers around here are old school and love their bikes and the heritage.

The problem we have around here are speeding and poor BMW and Audi (wannabe BMW drivers). We have two large dealerships nearby and nearly every incident of poor driving I encounter comes from the above.

Don't worry about facters, he likes to have a pop at anything on two wheels in general and anything on four wheels that doesn't stick rigidly to the highway code. It's just how he is and nothing to be concerned about.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Get orf my land... on 19:02 - May 19 with 998 viewsbritbiker

Get orf my land... on 09:58 - May 19 by GeoffSentence

Don't worry about facters, he likes to have a pop at anything on two wheels in general and anything on four wheels that doesn't stick rigidly to the highway code. It's just how he is and nothing to be concerned about.

Ironic that I wrote this today. Just returned from a small bike ride today in readiness for its MOT in the morning. I potter around the back roads as there is little traffic, however some old git in a land rover decided that he doesn't have to give way at side roads. He pulled out three quarters accrosd the small road before deciding that he didn't want me joining him through his side window. I managed to skid and stall my bike whilst swerving around his bumper. He drove away pretty quickly as im not the smallest of blokes. Had I been in my van I would definately had hit him as there would have been no room to get round his vehicle.

Like most seasoned bikers I always work on the basis that everything will pull out on you. Good survival lesson.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 22:25]
Get orf my land... on 19:16 - May 19 with 981 viewsSwansea_Blue

Get orf my land... on 19:02 - May 19 by britbiker

Ironic that I wrote this today. Just returned from a small bike ride today in readiness for its MOT in the morning. I potter around the back roads as there is little traffic, however some old git in a land rover decided that he doesn't have to give way at side roads. He pulled out three quarters accrosd the small road before deciding that he didn't want me joining him through his side window. I managed to skid and stall my bike whilst swerving around his bumper. He drove away pretty quickly as im not the smallest of blokes. Had I been in my van I would definately had hit him as there would have been no room to get round his vehicle.

Like most seasoned bikers I always work on the basis that everything will pull out on you. Good survival lesson.

That will have been Ryorry. I bet she hacks rond the place in her Landy like the Queen on speed

Get orf my land... on 19:58 - May 19 with 963 viewsbluelagos

Get orf my land... on 19:02 - May 19 by britbiker

Had seven weeks of perfect biking roads with little around other than professonal road users.

This week we now have a lot more who havent been on the road for 7 weeks and seem to have forgotten how to drive. Have seen more than my usual share of proper fckwits in their cages this week.

Get orf my land... on 22:34 - May 19 with 930 viewsbritbiker

Get orf my land... on 19:58 - May 19 by bluelagos

Had seven weeks of perfect biking roads with little around other than professonal road users.

This week we now have a lot more who havent been on the road for 7 weeks and seem to have forgotten how to drive. Have seen more than my usual share of proper fckwits in their cages this week.

Was wondering if there would be an increase in stupid accidents as everyone has got lazy. Had a jogger running down the middle of the country lane totally unaware I was behind him on.my bike. Rather bazaar.

On a different note, during my nightly dogwalk I realised that I couldn't hear the birds much now. Shame how even a few cars on the road blot out so much of the wildlife that I had just got used to hearing during the lockdown.
Get orf my land... on 23:03 - May 19 with 911 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mr Smith, from Ripley, said: "It is absolutely rammed today, I know we are allowed out and I am out, but this feels a bit different.

Nuff said!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024