Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN 16:08 - May 18 with 4023 viewseddiespearitt03

When will Evans wake up to the fact that this club is sinking as we carry on with the very players draining this club of wages. What will it take for Evans to start building a team around the few really good footballers we have at this club.
Ipswich is losing everything it once stood for under piss poor ownership. Stuck in a rut or what. Lets just soldier on with the players who cling to this club like a lead weight.
BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:09 - May 18 with 4004 viewsHerbivore

Sorry, what's the bad news? Have you just realised you wet the bed?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:55 - May 18 with 3904 viewsuefacup81

I assume you don't rate Skuse then?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 17:03 - May 18 with 3883 viewsJ2BLUE

Skuse is hardly 'draining the club of wages'. Hopefully this deal sees him transition into being a coach.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 17:34 - May 18 with 3799 viewsChutney

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 17:03 - May 18 by J2BLUE

Skuse is hardly 'draining the club of wages'. Hopefully this deal sees him transition into being a coach.

He's already got the turning circle of one.
BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 17:58 - May 18 with 3748 viewsgainsboroughblue

Jesus wept. Bad news? Experienced professional who is very likely to transition to coaching set up in the future signs a new deal? Given the situation in the world right now, how about some perspective with the alarmist thread headlines.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 23:12 - May 18 with 3603 viewsmadmouse1959

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:55 - May 18 by uefacup81

I assume you don't rate Skuse then?

There is no mention of Skuse in the original post. To some extent i have to agree about the continuous poor decisions at this club over many years. Why can,t we build a fresh squad without carrying the players who cling to this club was the original post.

What is it that stops Marcus Evans moving on from this time warp and his reluctance to let go of tired players who have offered very little on the pitch the last few seasons. Evans has been watching this rubbish yet has done nothing to put it right. Who,s the next manager to pass through this club because of a failure to build a better squad. Evans has been here over 10 years. ? The proof is that we were relegated because we have not built a better squad around the better players. The reward is another extended contract for some. Reward for some of the embarrassing defeats to teams like Exeter,Lincoln, Wimbledon and such like. The fans will have to watch more poor standard football as there are no signs of putting things right.

shampoo dave

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 08:40 - May 19 with 3442 viewsHerbivore

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 23:12 - May 18 by madmouse1959

There is no mention of Skuse in the original post. To some extent i have to agree about the continuous poor decisions at this club over many years. Why can,t we build a fresh squad without carrying the players who cling to this club was the original post.

What is it that stops Marcus Evans moving on from this time warp and his reluctance to let go of tired players who have offered very little on the pitch the last few seasons. Evans has been watching this rubbish yet has done nothing to put it right. Who,s the next manager to pass through this club because of a failure to build a better squad. Evans has been here over 10 years. ? The proof is that we were relegated because we have not built a better squad around the better players. The reward is another extended contract for some. Reward for some of the embarrassing defeats to teams like Exeter,Lincoln, Wimbledon and such like. The fans will have to watch more poor standard football as there are no signs of putting things right.

I can field this one. This is real life, not Football Manager.

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 12:31 - May 19 with 3355 viewseddiespearitt03

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 23:12 - May 18 by madmouse1959

Nothing much more to add to this, the writing is on the wall. . It could be that ITFC will be playing in the proposed regional leagues and never resurface.
Login to get fewer ads

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 12:35 - May 19 with 3342 viewsHerbivore

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 12:31 - May 19 by eddiespearitt03

Nothing much more to add to this, the writing is on the wall. . It could be that ITFC will be playing in the proposed regional leagues and never resurface.

Yep, definitely wet the bed.

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 12:45 - May 19 with 3333 viewsuefacup81

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 12:35 - May 19 by Herbivore

Yep, definitely wet the bed.

Either that, or his mum has dumped him for his more attractive cousin?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 13:54 - May 19 with 3278 viewsChutney

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 12:45 - May 19 by uefacup81

Either that, or his mum has dumped him for his more attractive cousin?

You see if these were my comments I would be getting a ticking off for a combative tone and advised to not engage in threads if I have nothing positive to add.

Guess the board Policeman Jeera is happy to turn a blind eye when it suits.
BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 13:58 - May 19 with 3272 viewsuefacup81

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 13:54 - May 19 by Chutney

You see if these were my comments I would be getting a ticking off for a combative tone and advised to not engage in threads if I have nothing positive to add.

I refer you to your own post...

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 14:00 - May 19 with 3266 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:09 - May 18 by Herbivore

Sorry, what's the bad news? Have you just realised you wet the bed?

There is no doubt he is right with the continued amount of bad decisions that are made at this football club though?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 14:17 - May 19 with 3246 viewsHerbivore

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 14:00 - May 19 by TheTrueBlue1878

There is no doubt he is right with the continued amount of bad decisions that are made at this football club though?

Four of his five managerial appointments have been disastrous, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the OP specifically wetting the bed yesterday.

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 14:17 - May 19 with 3244 viewsHerbivore

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 13:54 - May 19 by Chutney

You're a sensitive flower.

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:14 - May 19 with 3198 viewsSwansea_Blue

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 14:17 - May 19 by Herbivore

Four of his five managerial appointments have been disastrous, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the OP specifically wetting the bed yesterday.

And the 5th ended up driving people away and killing the mood in the ground.

I've got a sneaky suspicion he isn't very good at this.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:34 - May 19 with 3183 viewsuefacup81

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:14 - May 19 by Swansea_Blue

And the 5th ended up driving people away and killing the mood in the ground.

I've got a sneaky suspicion he isn't very good at this.

But at least ME doesn't wet the bed, and then go and rant on a football forum about it.

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 21:43 - May 19 with 3110 viewseddiespearitt03

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 16:34 - May 19 by uefacup81

But at least ME doesn't wet the bed, and then go and rant on a football forum about it.

A forum is for people to differ on opinions and debate.
It is a shame that people on here don,t have the intellect to offer anything other than childish jibes about bed-wetting. Sometimes it is tough to hear the truth let alone witness it. This club is sliding into a big hole under Evans rule and ya can all sit back and watch it happen.
BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 22:39 - May 19 with 3074 viewsHerbivore

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 21:43 - May 19 by eddiespearitt03

A forum is for people to differ on opinions and debate.
It is a shame that people on here don,t have the intellect to offer anything other than childish jibes about bed-wetting. Sometimes it is tough to hear the truth let alone witness it. This club is sliding into a big hole under Evans rule and ya can all sit back and watch it happen.

Some people don't have the intellect to know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 02:04 - Jun 8 with 2796 viewsmadmouse1959

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 22:39 - May 19 by Herbivore

Some people don't have the intellect to know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

What has that got to do with football Herbie ?

shampoo dave

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 06:04 - Jun 8 with 2740 viewsWeWereZombies

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 02:04 - Jun 8 by madmouse1959

What has that got to do with football Herbie ?

Personally, I would have put a comma between 'football' and 'Herbie' to have made the point effectively...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

BAD NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN on 09:37 - Jun 8 with 2568 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Look, everyone is going through tough times! Least of our problems is our owner! Think of the countless lives that have been lost due to this horrid Covid-19!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024