Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... 14:25 - May 19 with 1708 viewsSitfcB

....meaning we don’t make it then that’s an even bigger joke.

F. O. P. R. P.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:32 - May 19 with 1236 viewsBluefish

FOPRP

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:37 - May 19 with 1224 viewsHerbivore

Peak banter era. Miss out on an extended League 1 play offs to Steve Evans' Gillingham.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:43 - May 19 with 1205 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:37 - May 19 by Herbivore

Peak banter era. Miss out on an extended League 1 play offs to Steve Evans' Gillingham.

Peak implies that it's going to get better soon. I'm not sure we've hit peak yet!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:44 - May 19 with 1199 viewsJakeITFC

Yes, that would be utterly pointless.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:48 - May 19 with 1196 viewsMach_foreignBlue

FO PRP and all those parasites who got us down to this league and remain an embarrasment of our shirt on the pitch.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:54 - May 19 with 1170 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:48 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

FO PRP and all those parasites who got us down to this league and remain an embarrasment of our shirt on the pitch.

Flynn Downes out

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:55 - May 19 with 1170 viewsBlueBadger

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:43 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

Peak implies that it's going to get better soon. I'm not sure we've hit peak yet!

Wait till February if Lambert keeps his job in defiance of all sanity. People will be telling us that League 2 will be the ideal place to rebuild, that they're enjoying this season more than last, the football will also be better there and this season is a free hit because the lockdown ruined our preparations.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 14:56]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:00 - May 19 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:55 - May 19 by BlueBadger

Wait till February if Lambert keeps his job in defiance of all sanity. People will be telling us that League 2 will be the ideal place to rebuild, that they're enjoying this season more than last, the football will also be better there and this season is a free hit because the lockdown ruined our preparations.

Plus some new parks to visit. I say parks, as I'm not entirely sure League two teams play in proper ground or stadiums.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:01 - May 19 with 1148 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 14:55 - May 19 by BlueBadger

People will also be telling us that we need an experience of Skuse and Chambers to rebuild in League Two.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:04 - May 19 with 1140 viewsBlueBadger

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:01 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

People will also be telling us that we need an experience of Skuse and Chambers to rebuild in League Two.

They'll be managing the club by then and PRP will have been promoted to marketing director.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:05 - May 19 with 1139 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:04 - May 19 by BlueBadger

They'll be managing the club by then and PRP will have been promoted to marketing director.

They'll be managing the club...... it sounds harrowing.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:09 - May 19 with 1122 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:05 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

The football might be better though? Can't be much worse.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:09 - May 19 with 1121 viewsBlueBadger

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:05 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

I dunno, a couple of smart guys who've been solid servants to the club in charge. It'll be like having Magilton in charge again. Imagine it - better football, young players actually given a chance, no 'pressers before tactics' nonsense....

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:10 - May 19 with 1110 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:09 - May 19 by BlueBadger

I dunno, a couple of smart guys who've been solid servants to the club in charge. It'll be like having Magilton in charge again. Imagine it - better football, young players actually given a chance, no 'pressers before tactics' nonsense....

Some would say we'd finally have our club back at that point. I wonder if they'd consider bringing Mick back as some kind of club President.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:11 - May 19 with 1106 viewsBlueBadger

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:10 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

Some would say we'd finally have our club back at that point. I wonder if they'd consider bringing Mick back as some kind of club President.

Have him as DoF. With his contacts and wisdom to guide ColeChambers we'd soon be on the up again.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:12 - May 19 with 1103 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:11 - May 19 by BlueBadger

Have him as DoF. With his contacts and wisdom to guide ColeChambers we'd soon be on the up again.

I think the fan base would be pretty excited about that. Probably the most excited they'd have been since Roy Keane sunk to our level.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:13 - May 19 with 1100 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:09 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

The football might be better though? Can't be much worse.

If they are going to be such 'leaders' as they are on the pitch and have been in the last 2 seasons then I'm not sure if the football will be better.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:14 - May 19 with 1094 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:13 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

If they are going to be such 'leaders' as they are on the pitch and have been in the last 2 seasons then I'm not sure if the football will be better.

What do you mean? They've both been great ambassadors for the club. They were let down by the footballing gonands around them frankly.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:14 - May 19 with 1093 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:09 - May 19 by BlueBadger

Solid servants......you mean catalysts in our failure.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:15 - May 19 with 1089 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:14 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

What do you mean? They've both been great ambassadors for the club. They were let down by the footballing gonands around them frankly.

What do you mean by saying great ambassadors? They are just like Lambert, excellent OFF THE PITCH.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:15 - May 19 with 1086 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:14 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

Solid servants......you mean catalysts in our failure.

That was Hurst, Evans and Lambert.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:17 - May 19 with 1084 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:15 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

What do you mean by saying great ambassadors? They are just like Lambert, excellent OFF THE PITCH.

Well, we haven't always had senior staff who have carried themselves with good conduct.

Magilton and Keane were cut from the same cloth. Embarrassingly aggressive as managers at times. A lot in common those too.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:19 - May 19 with 1076 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:15 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

That was Hurst, Evans and Lambert.

Don't disagree with you re those 3 people you have mentioned but there are more people involved. Those who represent us on the pitch.

Bart will tell you something. The team had downed the tools last season even before Lamberts arrival.
On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:21 - May 19 with 1070 viewsSpruceMoose

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:19 - May 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

Don't disagree with you re those 3 people you have mentioned but there are more people involved. Those who represent us on the pitch.

Bart will tell you something. The team had downed the tools last season even before Lamberts arrival.

I'm not entirely certain that Bart is exempt from his downing tools comment.

Chambers and Skuse I'm not so sure about.

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:25 - May 19 with 1062 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the flip side, If they extend the POs to the top 10 but do PPG... on 15:21 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

I'm not entirely certain that Bart is exempt from his downing tools comment.

Chambers and Skuse I'm not so sure about.

No player is exempt from that.

It's an easiest option to blame Hurst and Lambert but players have to be accountable too.

The manner of some defeats and the goals we have been conceding in the last 2 seasons is terrible. No leadership on the pitch at all. No playing for the shirt. Just same old stupid cliches in the interviews.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 15:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024