Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was on LBC this morning 13:28 - May 20 with 856 viewstractordownsouth

https://www.globalplayer.com/catchup/lbc/uk/46vyD81/

10:20 minutes into the James O'Brien show (although it was Nick Ferrari due to a technical fault) talking about the govt's new immigration policy

Apologies for my bumbling speech... although that probably makes me qualified to be PM
[Post edited 20 May 2020 13:30]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I was on LBC this morning on 15:38 - May 20 with 713 viewsDarth_Koont

No, you were good.

There's definitely a contradiction in what Patel, Raab, Truss and others think about lazy "low-skilled" British workers and how they only want valuable immigrants. And it's a problem for all our essential public services under the government as well as employment protection in the private, non-unionised sector.

It's almost like they want the whole system and society to collapse. Leaving a great, big neoliberal free-for-all that creates winners and losers.

Pronouns: He/Him

I was on LBC this morning on 15:45 - May 20 with 701 viewsGlasgowBlue

I was on LBC this morning on 15:38 - May 20 by Darth_Koont

No, you were good.

There's definitely a contradiction in what Patel, Raab, Truss and others think about lazy "low-skilled" British workers and how they only want valuable immigrants. And it's a problem for all our essential public services under the government as well as employment protection in the private, non-unionised sector.

It's almost like they want the whole system and society to collapse. Leaving a great, big neoliberal free-for-all that creates winners and losers.

Didn’t the SNP propose a similar points based system during the referendum campaign in 2014?

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I was on LBC this morning on 16:41 - May 20 with 649 viewsDarth_Koont

I was on LBC this morning on 15:45 - May 20 by GlasgowBlue

Didn’t the SNP propose a similar points based system during the referendum campaign in 2014?

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

For non-EU? Probably. It couldn't be free movement for all.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024