Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles 15:51 - May 20 with 1268 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-noise-camera-trial-to-crack-down-on-illeg

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 16:06 - May 20 with 1217 viewssparks

Excellent.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 17:00 - May 20 with 1172 viewsEwan_Oozami

I saw the name Grayling there - it'll never happen...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 18:42 - May 20 with 1120 viewsPendejo

I can't crank the car stereo up to 50 any more?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 18:50 - May 20 with 1114 viewsfactual_blue

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 17:00 - May 20 by Ewan_Oozami

And it's from last year.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 20:09 - May 20 with 1065 viewsOldsmoker

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 18:50 - May 20 by factual_blue

And it's from last year.

and Grayling resigned in July 2019.
However, June 2019 + 7 months means the trial is over.
What were the results?
We should ask the new Transport secretary, Grant Shapps????
You couldn't make it up.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 20:24 - May 20 with 1044 viewsbluelagos

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 16:06 - May 20 by sparks

Excellent.

Ever considered moving to Switzerland Bully? My mate got a 600 Euros on the spot fine for a loud exhaust. Another got £3200 on the spot for speeding.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 20:33 - May 20 with 1032 viewsSwansea_Blue

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 17:00 - May 20 by Ewan_Oozami

Oh ye of little faith. You’ll be please to hear that Grayling completed the trial and and deposited the 50 pictures of his nasal hairs in the Govt archives before he left office.

Ah, it was supposed to be a noise camera...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 21:05 - May 20 with 992 viewssparks

Government are trialing noise cameras for vehicles on 20:24 - May 20 by bluelagos

Ever considered moving to Switzerland Bully? My mate got a 600 Euros on the spot fine for a loud exhaust. Another got £3200 on the spot for speeding.

Sounds good. no excuse for deliberately illegal exhausts. Bikes are the biggest culprits- but cars too.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024