Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives of Lock down 09:45 - May 21 with 881 viewsStuartBrett8

It's been a nice break from normal life, Gracie is classed as high risk so we've been shielding since March 18th. I've never been so productive with making music, the kid's are cracking on with online learning and the Mrs has painted everything in the house. I miss the pub's but we've been brewing our own wine, loving the lay in's and I've even sorted our finances out. It's just been a massive reset, and I needed it..... but I'd like to get back to normal soon.

Feel free to add your own positives :)

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Positives of Lock down on 12:03 - May 21 with 777 viewsSarge

Companies hopefully will wake up to the fact that it’s perfectly possible to work from home and the benefit to the environment is clear.

On a personal note however it’s destroyed all of my plans, everything I had to look forward to this year and take a toll on my physical health so the sooner we can stop this nonsense the better. I actually find it harder to be productive when there’s f*ck all else to do, it’s too depressing to get anything done.
Positives of Lock down on 12:10 - May 21 with 761 viewsMattinLondon

The in-laws haven’t been able to visit.
Positives of Lock down on 13:48 - May 21 with 682 viewsBloomBlue

It's been great to see so much wildlife in London especially birds although the lack of take-aways being thrown onto pavements/roads is clearly having an impact on the fox population as I've never seen so few as recently.

I'm told public transport is wonderful most of the time as hardly anyone on it outside of rush hour.

Less drug sellers generally around on the streets and less anti social behaviour and knife crime while still occurring much less than normal

However missing being able to pop to the pub for a lunchtime beer especially on days like today. But we know with the return of pubs we'll see the increase in crime and people visiting A&E
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024