Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? 18:30 - May 21 with 1370 viewsbaxterbasics

Help me out gang.

Is anyone aware of pubs doing food for collection in the area? Anywhere between Ipswich, Kesgrave, Woodbridge etc.

Ta.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? on 18:34 - May 21 with 1353 viewsSteve_M

The Greyhound is, finish at home stuff.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? on 19:18 - May 21 with 1306 viewsitfcjoe

There is a little cafe in Newbourne called Nourish doing some - I had a burger and chips from there last Friday, think they are doing Mexican this week but you have to order ahead.

Woolpack by Christchurch Park is, and my Mrs said today that the Cherry Tree in Woodbridge

No idea of exact details of all those but something to get started with

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? on 20:09 - May 21 with 1245 viewsstonojnr

Woolpack, Greyhound in Ipswich doing food, Cherry Tree woodbridge doing food this weekend

I cant claim this list is 100% accurate as things are constantly changing, like for instance I know the Kings Head Orford is doing take away but its not on the list yet, but its a good starting point https://suffolk.camra.org.uk/takeaway
[Post edited 21 May 2020 20:10]
Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? on 20:38 - May 21 with 1217 viewsdickie

Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? on 20:09 - May 21 by stonojnr

Woolpack, Greyhound in Ipswich doing food, Cherry Tree woodbridge doing food this weekend

I cant claim this list is 100% accurate as things are constantly changing, like for instance I know the Kings Head Orford is doing take away but its not on the list yet, but its a good starting point https://suffolk.camra.org.uk/takeaway
[Post edited 21 May 2020 20:10]

We had a Woolpack delivery a couple of weeks ago and it was really good - definitely chuck a dessert on your order as well!
Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? on 21:02 - May 21 with 1184 viewsReuser_is_God

Bucklesham Shannon

I’ve been 4 times during lockdown.

Check out their website, all details on there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Pub food collection in Ipswich / east Suffolk? on 22:19 - May 22 with 1004 viewsbaxterbasics

Thanks all. Went for a burger and chips from The Cherry Tree in Woodbridge.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024