Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Torygraph 09:27 - May 22 with 1744 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/tens-thousands-cor

I know there's a paywall but you can get this jist..

It's not even shocking any more is it?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The Torygraph on 09:29 - May 22 with 1718 viewsmonytowbray

Saw this last night. Even their own cheerleaders now see the issues (despite the lack of self-awareness they helped get us to this position) yet STILL some folk want to defend this sh1tshow.

What's the excuse for this one then from the bootlickers?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Torygraph on 09:31 - May 22 with 1703 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Torygraph on 09:29 - May 22 by monytowbray

Saw this last night. Even their own cheerleaders now see the issues (despite the lack of self-awareness they helped get us to this position) yet STILL some folk want to defend this sh1tshow.

No they won't see the issues. Guaranteed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Torygraph on 09:34 - May 22 with 1685 viewsgiant_stow

The utter good for nothing shysters.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Torygraph on 09:37 - May 22 with 1674 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Torygraph on 09:34 - May 22 by giant_stow

The utter good for nothing shysters.

Yep.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Torygraph on 09:49 - May 22 with 1638 viewsBrianTablet

The Torygraph on 09:31 - May 22 by Swansea_Blue

No they won't see the issues. Guaranteed.

Flubber, flubber, Fake News, flubber, flubber, foreigners, empire, pass the scones Audrey

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

The Torygraph on 09:52 - May 22 with 1626 viewsfooters

I'll bet the scientists told them to double count. Bloody scientists.
[Post edited 22 May 2020 10:06]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Torygraph on 09:56 - May 22 with 1611 viewsfactual_blue

The Torygraph on 09:52 - May 22 by footers

I'll bet the scientists told them to double count. Bloody scientists.
[Post edited 22 May 2020 10:06]

If you announce a target, and tell Civil Servants they must achieve it, they will.

Just don't ask them how.

The Civil Servants in this instance will say 'but you told us to achieve 100,000 tests Minister for 30 April. We did'.
[Post edited 22 May 2020 10:00]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Torygraph on 10:01 - May 22 with 1596 viewssparks

Extraordinary if accurate.

Mr Hancock appears not to know the meaning of integrity or honesty.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

The Torygraph on 10:02 - May 22 with 1591 viewsfooters

The Torygraph on 09:56 - May 22 by factual_blue

If you announce a target, and tell Civil Servants they must achieve it, they will.

Just don't ask them how.

The Civil Servants in this instance will say 'but you told us to achieve 100,000 tests Minister for 30 April. We did'.
[Post edited 22 May 2020 10:00]

I've got work to do today, y'know. Tempting me to rewatch every episode of Yes, Minister is a very irresponsible thing to do. You shall be hearing from my employer.

The Torygraph on 10:15 - May 22 with 1567 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but the football is so much better than when that nasty Yorkshireman was in charge. I enjoyed being beaten 3-0 by a Norwich team barely into second gear more than I did anything he did, ever.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Torygraph on 10:16 - May 22 with 1560 viewsBlueBadger

The Torygraph on 09:29 - May 22 by monytowbray

The Torygraph by BlueBadger 22 May 2020 10:15
Yes, but the football is so much better than when that nasty Yorkshireman was in charge. I enjoyed being beaten 3-0 by a Norwich team barely into second gear more than I did anything he did, ever.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Torygraph on 10:16 - May 22 with 1560 viewshomer_123

If this had been a certain someone from Labour - the amount of posts would be tripled.

What a bloody mess.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The Torygraph on 10:26 - May 22 with 1534 viewsGuthrum

I depends whether the two tests were taken at the same time. There are, as the article states, legitimate reasons for an individual to have multiple tests on different occasions (e.g. checking inconclusive or negative results). If simultaneous, that is plain disingenuous.

Also, to be fair to the DHSC, they have been publishing the figures for individuals tested (except Tuesday, when they had a fault), as well as the number of tests. Over the last fortnight, those have been averaging 66,050, with a low of 60,410 on 12th and a high of 78,536 on 16th.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Torygraph on 10:35 - May 22 with 1515 viewsBasuco

The Torygraph on 10:02 - May 22 by footers

I've got work to do today, y'know. Tempting me to rewatch every episode of Yes, Minister is a very irresponsible thing to do. You shall be hearing from my employer.

But do you need to know this, how do we know what you need to know, and how do we know what you do not know?
The Torygraph on 10:54 - May 22 with 1486 viewsfactual_blue

The Torygraph on 10:02 - May 22 by footers

Go on, watch it...

The Torygraph on 10:58 - May 22 with 1478 viewsfactual_blue

The Torygraph on 09:49 - May 22 by BrianTablet

Flubber, flubber, Fake News, flubber, flubber, foreigners, empire, pass the scones Audrey

Although, to be fair, scones are very nice.

The Torygraph on 10:58 - May 22 with 1478 viewsDarth_Koont

Government missed a trick here.

They should have taken people's temperature at the same time, checked their eyesight and asked them "What's your favourite colour?" and "What animal would you most like to be?"

Then they'd have reached 100,000 tests a day at the beginning of April.

Pronouns: He/Him

The Torygraph on 14:13 - May 22 with 1366 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why so few posts on this thread? Where are the Tory supports? Come on, let's be avin you!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Torygraph on 14:17 - May 22 with 1360 viewsfooters

The Torygraph on 14:13 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

Why so few posts on this thread? Where are the Tory supports? Come on, let's be avin you!

They're obviously these shy Tories we often hear so much about. But usually they're a bit more vocal than this when sticking the boot in.

The Torygraph on 14:18 - May 22 with 1355 viewsm14_blue

The Torygraph on 14:13 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

Because this government has normalised duplicity and misleading the public to such an extent that it’s hardly worthy of comment any more.

Their supporters have accepted this now and hardly even bother to deny it, usually starting their defence with, “I’m not saying they haven’t lied but...”

And the PM brazenly lies with apparent impunity week after week in the commons. They are a national embarrassment.
The Torygraph on 14:20 - May 22 with 1346 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Torygraph on 14:17 - May 22 by footers

They're obviously these shy Tories we often hear so much about. But usually they're a bit more vocal than this when sticking the boot in.

There are certain posters posting on here today who would've started this thread if it had been Labour, but they're nowhere to be seen...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Torygraph on 14:35 - May 22 with 1317 viewsjeera

The Torygraph on 14:18 - May 22 by m14_blue

Because this government has normalised duplicity and misleading the public to such an extent that it’s hardly worthy of comment any more.

Their supporters have accepted this now and hardly even bother to deny it, usually starting their defence with, “I’m not saying they haven’t lied but...”

And the PM brazenly lies with apparent impunity week after week in the commons. They are a national embarrassment.

Some weeks ago I'd have been annoyed.

Today, when I saw this, I just gently sighed.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Torygraph on 16:02 - May 22 with 1249 viewsmonytowbray

The Torygraph on 14:17 - May 22 by footers

They’ve all realised they’ve f*cked it and gone very quiet.

Funny that, not had a row here in WEEKS. Maybe I’m not the problem afterall 🤷‍♂️

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Torygraph on 00:16 - May 23 with 1134 viewsvapour_trail

The Torygraph on 10:01 - May 22 by sparks

Extraordinary if accurate.

Mr Hancock appears not to know the meaning of integrity or honesty.

Hancock is the most plastic person I have met. Integrity is not on his Christmas card list.

A c*nt and a half.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024