Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. 10:12 - May 22 with 887 viewsBlueBadger

I bet that came as a surprise to all the staff he said he couldn't afford to pay back in March.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:23 - May 22 with 843 viewsKeno

I know a good place to launch that up

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:34 - May 22 with 827 viewsGuthrum

To be fair, most of the money spent on this launch was probably paid out months before this situation even came up.

But not a good look from a PR perspective.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:38 - May 22 with 822 viewsEly_Blue

You do know that virgin Atalantic is 70% owned by delta and Air France don’t you?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:44 - May 22 with 806 viewsGuthrum

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:38 - May 22 by Ely_Blue

You do know that virgin Atalantic is 70% owned by delta and Air France don’t you?

Virgin Galactic is 38% owned by Abu Dhabi, as well as being listed on the NYSE.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:56 - May 22 with 789 viewsfactual_blue

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:23 - May 22 by Keno

I know a good place to launch that up

Hasn't Penny suffered enough?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:59 - May 22 with 782 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/11/richard-branson-to-sell-500m-wo

It's not enough to prop up the businesses though I doubt.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 11:00 - May 22 with 772 viewsKeno

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 10:56 - May 22 by factual_blue

Hasn't Penny suffered enough?

it wouldn't involve Penny but might see Branson launched into orbit

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 11:09 - May 22 with 759 viewsTractorWood

Or the thousands of customers who've not had a refund yet?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 11:13 - May 22 with 756 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Richard Branson is hoping to launch a rocket this weekend. on 11:09 - May 22 by TractorWood

Or the thousands of customers who've not had a refund yet?

All great human endeavors are built on sacrifices. Funny how it's alway the little people who make the sacrifice though...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024