Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Schools out for summer (Well Mid-June now) 09:17 - May 23 with 577 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-schools-should-not-reopen-june-scien

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Schools out for summer (Well Mid-June now) on 11:04 - May 23 with 507 viewsBlueBadger

Given that the summer holidays will be here at the back end of July I can't help but think that the whole thing should be f*cked off until September anyway. Do what you can till end of July and plan properly for safe return in Autumn. Of course, that would mean the givernment having to actually DO some proper planning and thinking rather than toss out something that they've crawled on the back of a fag packet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Schools out for summer (Well Mid-June now) on 13:56 - May 23 with 426 viewsBluesquid

Well Sir Keir want's primary schools to reopen in England as soon as possible as he revealed that his own children have attended lessons throughout lockdown.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024