Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands that should've been much bigger than they were 14:45 - May 23 with 5240 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ruby Cruiser - cracking debut called 12 Short Stories, which was exactly that. Punky/poppy and quirky. Then disappeared without trace...

X-CNN - rockingly good. Again vanished and hard to find...

ROC - Indie/electronica from Brixton. Have made a bit of a comeback in recent times but still virtually unheard of, which is a travesty...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 14:52 - May 23 with 2983 viewsfactual_blue

The Stirring Ambient Teachers and Chartreuse Auctioneer And The Elves (the band formed by the drummer when they split).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:06 - May 23 with 2952 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:09 - May 23 with 2924 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mansun.

In terms of wasted potential, I think the Smiths has the potential to be as big as REM if they had stayed together and conquered the States in the 1990’s.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 15:10]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:11 - May 23 with 2932 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:06 - May 23 by WeWereZombies

That was quite pleasant/interesting.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:31 - May 23 with 2898 viewsfooters

Criminally underrated.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:46 - May 23 with 2855 viewsGlasgowBlue

Thieves

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:58 - May 23 with 2837 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:09 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

Mansun.

In terms of wasted potential, I think the Smiths has the potential to be as big as REM if they had stayed together and conquered the States in the 1990’s.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 15:10]

I think of Mansun as being fairly well known but maybe that's just me.

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 16:17 - May 23 with 2804 viewsurbanblue

The Sleepy Jackson bought out two excellent albums. I used to see them regularly around the pubs/clubs of Perth when I lived there. Although Luke Steele gained recognition with Empire of the Sun these should have been massive.

Login to get fewer ads

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 16:34 - May 23 with 2784 viewsfactual_blue

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 15:31 - May 23 by footers

Criminally underrated.

If you can find any stuff by the Intelligent Olympics, you'll be truly amazed.

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 16:53 - May 23 with 2750 viewsfooters

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 16:34 - May 23 by factual_blue

If you can find any stuff by the Intelligent Olympics, you'll be truly amazed.

I know I'm being whooshed but have no idea why.

Why do you do these things and upset me so?

Edit: Read your previous comment and hereby whoosh myself.

[Post edited 23 May 2020 16:55]

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 16:59 - May 23 with 2735 viewspimballwizard

Little Feat

The Babys

Small Faces

Ugly kid Joe.

half man half biscuit
Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:05 - May 23 with 2723 viewsnoggin

[Post edited 23 May 2020 17:24]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:12 - May 23 with 2698 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:29 - May 23 with 2674 viewsfactual_blue

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 16:53 - May 23 by footers

I know I'm being whooshed but have no idea why.

Why do you do these things and upset me so?

Edit: Read your previous comment and hereby whoosh myself.

[Post edited 23 May 2020 16:55]

https://www.bandnamemaker.com/generator/?ni=1&cw=dreamy&g=Rock&c=positivity

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:34 - May 23 with 2665 viewsfactual_blue

Black Lace.

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:41 - May 23 with 2653 viewsgtsb1966

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:54 - May 23 with 2642 viewshoppy

The Seahorses

[Post edited 23 May 2020 17:59]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:54 - May 23 with 2642 viewsMattinLondon

Whipping Boy - 90s indie band should have been much much bigger than what they were. In an age where even Menswear achieved some sort of success I don’t understand why they didn’t.

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:58 - May 23 with 2634 viewsShawsey

Without doubt, one of my favourite bands. Some people have never heard of them.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 17:59]
Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 18:10 - May 23 with 2597 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Thunder.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 18:16 - May 23 with 2587 viewsGeoffSentence

I always thought that the men they couldn't hang should have been much bigger than they were

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 18:20 - May 23 with 2572 viewsfooters

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 18:10 - May 23 by StochesStotasBlewe

Thunder.

Seen Thunder loads live with footers snr. Are they still going?! I remember them doing a tour a year pretty much, just like Hamsters used to.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 19:36]

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 18:45 - May 23 with 2547 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:12 - May 23 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

The La's is an excellent shout - although they did have a massive hit with There She Goes they definitely should've been a lot bigger.

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 18:46 - May 23 with 2542 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 17:41 - May 23 by gtsb1966

Another good shout and another I'd forgotten all about.

Bands that should've been much bigger than they were on 19:01 - May 23 with 2522 viewsghostofescobar

Delphic. Two fantastic albums.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024