Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO BlueLagos - holidays in Spain this Summer 15:07 - May 23 with 914 viewsBarcaBlue

From the PM here today..

"As you know Spain, receives more than 80 million visitors a year. And that is why I am announcing that, from July, Spain will reopen for foreign tourism in conditions of safety. Foreign tourists can also start planning their holidays in our country. Spain needs tourism — and tourism needs safety in both origin and destination. We will guarantee that tourists will not run any risks, nor will they bring any risk to our country."
FAO BlueLagos - holidays in Spain this Summer on 15:12 - May 23 with 887 viewsbluelagos

Cheers. Some good news.

Just hope we will be able to get home without needing to quarantine. Or if I do, I'll just line up a nice trip to Durham ;-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

FAO BlueLagos - holidays in Spain this Summer on 15:54 - May 23 with 822 viewsNewcyBlue

I’m joining ship on 12th June in Algeciras.

Spain seems to be allowing crew changes as they consider us to be key workers.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

FAO BlueLagos - holidays in Spain this Summer on 16:30 - May 23 with 763 viewsurbanblue

That was a Spanish decision though. Why's Boriis announcing it as if it's something they've done?
FAO BlueLagos - holidays in Spain this Summer on 17:20 - May 23 with 714 viewswitchdoctor

FAO BlueLagos - holidays in Spain this Summer on 16:30 - May 23 by urbanblue

That was a Spanish decision though. Why's Boriis announcing it as if it's something they've done?

‘eh?...when did Boris announce it?
FAO BlueLagos - holidays in Spain this Summer on 18:29 - May 23 with 658 viewsjeera

80 million?

Holy crap.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024