Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next installment of DC saga released 19:40 - May 23 with 11735 viewsPablokuqi

I am looking forward to the next set of ministerial tweets

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom
Next installment of DC saga released on 19:42 - May 23 with 3095 viewsShawsey

Are you allowed to tweet, "For the love of god man, just resign" ?
Next installment of DC saga released on 19:49 - May 23 with 3041 viewsLibero

I know they want this to make my blood boil but it does, feels so f*cking futile avoiding my own family while cock wombles like Cummings are out there doing whatever they want whenever they want.
Next installment of DC saga released on 19:52 - May 23 with 3054 viewsfactual_blue

I had just been thinking 'there's going to be more comes out for the Sunday papers'.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Next installment of DC saga released on 19:53 - May 23 with 3044 viewsElderGrizzly

Its almost like he doesn’t give a crap what anyone thinks and knows his paymasters make him pretty much untouchable
Next installment of DC saga released on 19:54 - May 23 with 3040 viewsgiant_stow

Next installment of DC saga released on 19:52 - May 23 by factual_blue

I had just been thinking 'there's going to be more comes out for the Sunday papers'.....

Delicious!

But please dont sack him - him staying serves as reminder to anyone in doubt about what these turds are really about

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Next installment of DC saga released on 19:54 - May 23 with 3033 viewsmonytowbray

This is the funniest sh1t to happen in so long.

Aren’t your Brexit lot a lovely bunch, p1ssing on your back and telling you it’s raining.

Losing faith yet? Wondering if you’ve been lied to? Anyone?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Next installment of DC saga released on 19:59 - May 23 with 3000 viewsElderGrizzly

Next installment of DC saga released on 19:54 - May 23 by giant_stow

Delicious!

But please dont sack him - him staying serves as reminder to anyone in doubt about what these turds are really about

There is a serious point there too. There is an argument we are better having these people within the public sphere rather than outside in the dark where we can’t see their actions.

People have drawn parallels with Bannon and Trump. Bannon is still as influential now as he was before he was ‘sacked’ by Trump. Plus his people are throughout Johnson’s inner circle too.
Next installment of DC saga released on 20:03 - May 23 with 2984 viewsPablokuqi

Next installment of DC saga released on 19:49 - May 23 by Libero

I know they want this to make my blood boil but it does, feels so f*cking futile avoiding my own family while cock wombles like Cummings are out there doing whatever they want whenever they want.

I think this how I feel. It doesn't matter on your politics this is a human social justice story. The rest of us have not been seeing family etc and he just rips the p. Those who have really suffered not being at funerals not hugging dying loved ones etc I can only imagine how they feel.

I think the government have got the mood of this wrong if they think they can just bluster their way through on this. They will regret those tweets reminds me of the Suarez tee shirts best have all the evidence first before wading in.
Login to get fewer ads

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:04 - May 23 with 2970 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 19:59 - May 23 by ElderGrizzly

There is a serious point there too. There is an argument we are better having these people within the public sphere rather than outside in the dark where we can’t see their actions.

People have drawn parallels with Bannon and Trump. Bannon is still as influential now as he was before he was ‘sacked’ by Trump. Plus his people are throughout Johnson’s inner circle too.

It’s too late to fix things really.

WELL DONE BRITAIN.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:06 - May 23 with 2957 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:03 - May 23 by Pablokuqi

I think this how I feel. It doesn't matter on your politics this is a human social justice story. The rest of us have not been seeing family etc and he just rips the p. Those who have really suffered not being at funerals not hugging dying loved ones etc I can only imagine how they feel.

I think the government have got the mood of this wrong if they think they can just bluster their way through on this. They will regret those tweets reminds me of the Suarez tee shirts best have all the evidence first before wading in.

I think it’s evident the full facts were clear before hand and the way this news has been leaked is very clever.

Who needs spin when you can just post the truth and show up these b@stards for what they really are?

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:12 - May 23 with 2946 viewsitfcjoe

I hope the police can release the ANPR of it, now they've been accused of lying they may be more forthcoming.

I remember kids at school who would keep doubling down when in trouble rather than admit it, why are people like this able to get away with it?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:44 - May 23 with 2856 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:03 - May 23 by Pablokuqi

What will happen if they just ignore it? Nothing. Which is the point that trump and Cummings have alighted upon.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:53 - May 23 with 2828 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:12 - May 23 by itfcjoe

I hope the police can release the ANPR of it, now they've been accused of lying they may be more forthcoming.

I remember kids at school who would keep doubling down when in trouble rather than admit it, why are people like this able to get away with it?

Is that something someone can ask for under freedom of information?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:18 - May 23 with 2776 viewsitfcjoe

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:53 - May 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is that something someone can ask for under freedom of information?

Police have just released a statement saying they spoke to his father

So a blatant lie in the official Number 10 statement today

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:19 - May 23 with 2769 viewsPablokuqi

Next installment of DC saga released on 20:12 - May 23 by itfcjoe

Don't worry as any parent will tell you kids still do that. But they normally grow a conscience and grow out of it those who don't go on to have successful careers with the Conservative Party.
Next installment of DC saga released on 21:21 - May 23 with 2766 viewstractordownsouth

Brilliant for Pippa Crearer to sit on this and allow the govt to use the “he stayed at home” defence and then unleash these witness accounts, which if true, make Cummings’ position even more untenable.

Outstanding journalism.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:38 - May 23 with 2721 viewsitfcjoe

And now they are doubling down, again

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:42 - May 23 with 2697 viewsmonytowbray

Radio Silence on the Beeb, odd how Laura was so quick to react to the story yesterday.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:45 - May 23 with 2682 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:38 - May 23 by itfcjoe

They can’t even be arsed to lie anymore. It’s basically “we’re in charge, fake news, f*ck off.”

We’re on the path to being like the USA.

Well done Conservative voters 2019. You were f*cking warned over and over but NOOO you had to f*ck us all over didn’t you?

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:46 - May 23 with 2674 viewstractordownsouth

If yesterday's stories were inaccurate, why did they spend the whole day falling over themselves to defend Cummings?

Whole thing's even more shameful.

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:47 - May 23 with 2673 viewstractordownsouth

If yesterday's stories were inaccurate, why did they spend the whole day falling over themselves to defend Cummings?

Whole thing's even more shameful now.

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:52 - May 23 with 2646 viewsGlasgowBlue

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:21 - May 23 by tractordownsouth

Brilliant for Pippa Crearer to sit on this and allow the govt to use the “he stayed at home” defence and then unleash these witness accounts, which if true, make Cummings’ position even more untenable.

Outstanding journalism.

The mps defending him have gone quiet after the second story. Dead man walking imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:54 - May 23 with 2634 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:52 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

The mps defending him have gone quiet after the second story. Dead man walking imo.

Nope. This is what Britain voted for. Enjoy.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:56 - May 23 with 2627 viewstractordownsouth

Looks like we may have a part 3 in the morning

Next installment of DC saga released on 21:56 - May 23 with 2623 viewsbluelagos

It does feel that way. If we were doing a sweep I'd go for Monday afternoon resignation.

Which probably means he'll still be in place this time next year :-(

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024