Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... 23:46 - May 23 with 4864 viewsmonytowbray

Don’t let them gaslight you tomorrow.

The smoking gun.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 23:57 - May 23 with 3251 viewsHerbivore

So that would be a third trip?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 00:14 - May 24 with 3188 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 23:57 - May 23 by Herbivore

So that would be a third trip?

Yep.

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 00:45 - May 24 with 3137 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 01:06 - May 24 with 3095 viewsMr_J

Game over Mr Jizzings. Do the honourable thing and resign. It's like he's been checkmated in chess but is still carrying on playing with his fingers in his ears shouting LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 01:19 - May 24 with 3078 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 01:06 - May 24 by Mr_J

Game over Mr Jizzings. Do the honourable thing and resign. It's like he's been checkmated in chess but is still carrying on playing with his fingers in his ears shouting LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

He’s operating in the exact way he’s manipulated millions around the country to do over the last 5 years.

I wonder how many Brexit/Conservative voters are pondering their choices this evening finally? Probably not...

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 07:14 - May 24 with 2941 viewsBlueBadger

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 01:19 - May 24 by monytowbray

He’s operating in the exact way he’s manipulated millions around the country to do over the last 5 years.

I wonder how many Brexit/Conservative voters are pondering their choices this evening finally? Probably not...

I'm reminded of this:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/may/21/uk-coronavirus-live-news-u

And this line line that sums up the mentality of the Blue Passports mentality better than this:

'Even amongst Conservative supporters there is a small majority in favour of care workers being exempt (although not amongst leave supporters).'
[Post edited 24 May 2020 8:52]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 09:46 - May 24 with 2692 viewsBasuco

Remember, Dominic Cummings is a member of the SAGE advisory group, attended all meeting of that group, ignoring the advice given to the English public, he heard all the advice and had access to all the facts around limiting the spread of Covid from the start. This is about as bad as it gets and it is a shame the police cannot do a quick search on the A1 traffic camera's to show exactly how many times he broke lock down visiting those parents. The fact that his wife's sister and family are reported as living in London as well does not help him either.
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:00 - May 24 with 2561 viewsmonytowbray

Surprised this thread isn’t getting much attention.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:04 - May 24 with 2546 viewsJ2BLUE

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:00 - May 24 by monytowbray

I think it's because people don't believe it. I hope you're right and it's game over but i doubt it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:11 - May 24 with 2515 viewsfooters

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:04 - May 24 by J2BLUE

I think it's because people don't believe it. I hope you're right and it's game over but i doubt it.

If you were PM, J2, (terrifying thought I know) who would your advisor be?

I reckon John Sitton's spent enough time in the wilderness and should be brought back into the fold.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:12 - May 24 with 2507 viewsDanTheMan

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:04 - May 24 by J2BLUE

If they had photo proof, it'd be game over.

However without this, they'll just deny everything.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:29 - May 24 with 2458 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:12 - May 24 by DanTheMan

If they had photo proof, it'd be game over.

However without this, they'll just deny everything.

I think two separate date stamped tweets are pretty damning.

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:35 - May 24 with 2440 viewsJ2BLUE

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:11 - May 24 by footers

If you were PM, J2, (terrifying thought I know) who would your advisor be?

I reckon John Sitton's spent enough time in the wilderness and should be brought back into the fold.

A brain trust of Guthrum, Ryorry, Stokie, you and Jeera.

I'd then face damning opinion pieces in the Guardian pointing out there's only one woman and probably a load more diversity issues to which i'd say "you were wrong about Brexit, who cares what you think?"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:36 - May 24 with 2425 viewsPlums

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 01:19 - May 24 by monytowbray

In my experience, a number of them have no idea who he is or what he did. It’ll mean nothing to them.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:40 - May 24 with 2400 viewsElderGrizzly

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:00 - May 24 by monytowbray

Cummings was summoned to No.10 about an hour ago, so hopefully we’ll see very soon
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:40 - May 24 with 2392 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:36 - May 24 by Plums

In my experience, a number of them have no idea who he is or what he did. It’ll mean nothing to them.

But Corbyn.

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:41 - May 24 with 2390 viewsDanTheMan

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:29 - May 24 by monytowbray

I think two separate date stamped tweets are pretty damning.

That doesn't matter, they'll just claim it was a set up or something.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:43 - May 24 with 2384 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:41 - May 24 by DanTheMan

That doesn't matter, they'll just claim it was a set up or something.

They’d do the same with a photo too at this point I think.

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:44 - May 24 with 2377 viewsfooters

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:35 - May 24 by J2BLUE

I'd then face damning opinion pieces in the Guardian pointing out there's only one woman and probably a load more diversity issues to which i'd say "you were wrong about Brexit, who cares what you think?"

Me?! Well bless your heart.

It'll help with the diversity issue too since I'm a female POC. But I like your strategy. Count me in when you decide to run for office and I shall be by your side.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:45 - May 24 with 2372 viewsEdwardStone

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:35 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Well....that's me decided

J2Blue for PM
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:55 - May 24 with 2328 viewsTractorWood

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:40 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

Cummings was summoned to No.10 about an hour ago, so hopefully we’ll see very soon

He's done. Must be. He's made the entire cabinet look like sycophantic idiots too.

This couldn't have gone better.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:57 - May 24 with 2312 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:55 - May 24 by TractorWood

He's done. Must be. He's made the entire cabinet look like sycophantic idiots too.

This couldn't have gone better.

Some cracking journalism. Fight fake news by making them dig their own hole and gradually leaking the truth.

Perhaps we’ve just figured out the fake news machine can be dealt with? I hope so

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 13:00 - May 24 with 2290 viewsTractorWood

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 12:57 - May 24 by monytowbray

Some cracking journalism. Fight fake news by making them dig their own hole and gradually leaking the truth.

Perhaps we’ve just figured out the fake news machine can be dealt with? I hope so

Hold people to account. If they play dirty, play dirty back. Done.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 14:10 - May 24 with 2156 viewsbrazil1982

I agree the man should go. Do you think Stephen Kinnock should resign too?
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 15:29 - May 24 with 2058 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 14:10 - May 24 by brazil1982

I agree the man should go. Do you think Stephen Kinnock should resign too?

He should yes. But Cummings is in a high position of power (somehow), broke the rules multiple times and is lying about it.

But then again Cummings is doing Labour more favours than Labour could themselves right now.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024