Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... 23:46 - May 23 with 4886 viewsmonytowbray

Don’t let them gaslight you tomorrow.

The smoking gun.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 15:57 - May 24 with 1564 viewsm14_blue

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 14:10 - May 24 by brazil1982

I agree the man should go. Do you think Stephen Kinnock should resign too?

This seems to be the line of defence that’s been settled on despite being a completely false equivalence. Kinnock showed a lack of judgement, was wrong to do so and could have faved serious consequences. However,

1) He isn’t involved in making the rules, that’s what is so shocking about this.
2) He didn’t have coronavirus, that’s what is so dangerous and serious about this.
3) He didn’t travel the length of the country, that’s what is such a p1sstake about this.
4) He didn’t try and keep it secret.

I know there’s an almost Pavlovian need to say ‘but the left’ when someone on your team is caught bang to rights but it really, really doesn’t work in this instance and just makes you look stupid and desperate.
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:00 - May 24 with 1555 viewskinnockers

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 14:10 - May 24 by brazil1982

I agree the man should go. Do you think Stephen Kinnock should resign too?

Absolutely not.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:12 - May 24 with 1527 viewsjimmyvet

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 15:57 - May 24 by m14_blue

This seems to be the line of defence that’s been settled on despite being a completely false equivalence. Kinnock showed a lack of judgement, was wrong to do so and could have faved serious consequences. However,

1) He isn’t involved in making the rules, that’s what is so shocking about this.
2) He didn’t have coronavirus, that’s what is so dangerous and serious about this.
3) He didn’t travel the length of the country, that’s what is such a p1sstake about this.

I know there’s an almost Pavlovian need to say ‘but the left’ when someone on your team is caught bang to rights but it really, really doesn’t work in this instance and just makes you look stupid and desperate.

What you mean is because he’s one of us it’s fine but you hate Cummings.... which is fine but just say it... and didn’t Kinnock drive the width of the country !!
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:13 - May 24 with 1524 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 15:57 - May 24 by m14_blue

6) Kinnock isn’t a literal threat to democracy in the country and trying to start a “fake news” movement to brainwash the public. Had this happened in 5 years time he’d have got away with it scott free.

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:20 - May 24 with 1502 viewsm14_blue

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:12 - May 24 by jimmyvet

What you mean is because he’s one of us it’s fine but you hate Cummings.... which is fine but just say it... and didn’t Kinnock drive the width of the country !!

No I think it was wrong and maybe he should have resigned or been sacked. I don’t care, he’s a complete irrelevance to me.

It’s just not in the same league though is it? That’s obvious to anyone with half a brain surely? It’s possibly the most desperate arguments I’ve ever heard.

Someone with no say in government policy, who doesn’t have coronavirus travels to see his parents vs someone key in formulating the policy, who has the virus, driving 260 miles and explicitly breaking the very rules he has told everyone else to follow.

Only an idiot would try to compare them.

Oh, and they’re not my team anyway, I’ve only ever voted Labour twice and that was because I knew the alternative was this current sh1tshow.

I get that it must be embarrassing to have been taken in by their lies but you’re really getting angry at all the wrong people.
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:23 - May 24 with 1487 viewsmonytowbray

But Corbyn.

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:23 - May 24 with 1483 viewsSpruceMoose

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:20 - May 24 by m14_blue

No I think it was wrong and maybe he should have resigned or been sacked. I don’t care, he’s a complete irrelevance to me.

It’s just not in the same league though is it? That’s obvious to anyone with half a brain surely? It’s possibly the most desperate arguments I’ve ever heard.

Someone with no say in government policy, who doesn’t have coronavirus travels to see his parents vs someone key in formulating the policy, who has the virus, driving 260 miles and explicitly breaking the very rules he has told everyone else to follow.

Oh, and they’re not my team anyway, I’ve only ever voted Labour twice and that was because I knew the alternative was this current sh1tshow.

I get that it must be embarrassing to have been taken in by their lies but you’re really getting angry at all the wrong people.

"Only an idiot would try to compare them."

Bingo.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:24 - May 24 with 1482 viewsjimmyvet

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:20 - May 24 by m14_blue

To be fair I am not getting angry at all I am enjoying a nice crisp glass of white wine... I do agree with you if it is proven he has broken the rules/law of course he should resign or be sacked but it’s not worth getting yourself all worked up and getting your blood pressure raised!
Login to get fewer ads

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:26 - May 24 with 1477 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:24 - May 24 by jimmyvet

To be fair I am not getting angry at all I am enjoying a nice crisp glass of white wine... I do agree with you if it is proven he has broken the rules/law of course he should resign or be sacked but it’s not worth getting yourself all worked up and getting your blood pressure raised!

Sadly we have to because you can’t even be bothered to hold the party you insisted were best to run the country accountable for running the country.

Cheers for that by the way. Really appreciate it.

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:27 - May 24 with 1469 viewsDarth_Koont

I have a bracelet with WWJD on it.

Every day I look at it and think What Would Jimmy Defend. And then I understand the complete opposite is correct.

Pronouns: He/Him

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:27 - May 24 with 1466 viewsm14_blue

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:24 - May 24 by jimmyvet

Fair enough.

Usually I’d agree with you but tbh I am angry about this.

I’m angry that this absolute shower are taking the p1ss out of us whilst thousands of people are dying.

I lost my mum 3 weeks ago and we weren’t able to visit her in hospital, we couldn’t have a proper funeral and my dad is now stuck on his own going through hell without the support of his family.

These t0ssers in charge couldn’t care less. They wouldn’t p1ss on us if we were on fire and yet we are sacrificing huge, life changing, things at their behest.

Fcuk em.
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:30 - May 24 with 1451 viewsDarth_Koont

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:27 - May 24 by m14_blue

Fair enough.

I’m angry that this absolute shower are taking the p1ss out of us whilst thousands of people are dying.

I lost my mum 3 weeks ago and we weren’t able to visit her in hospital, we couldn’t have a proper funeral and my dad is now stuck on his own going through hell without the support of his family.

These t0ssers in charge couldn’t care less. They wouldn’t p1ss on us if we were on fire and yet we are sacrificing huge, life changing, things at their behest.

Fcuk em.

Sorry to hear that. That sounds incredibly tough for you and your family.

You're not just entitled to your reaction but totally right too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:35 - May 24 with 1425 viewsJ2BLUE

Fair enough.

Fcuk em.

So sorry to hear that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:06 - May 24 with 1375 viewsm14_blue

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:30 - May 24 by Darth_Koont

Sorry to hear that. That sounds incredibly tough for you and your family.

You're not just entitled to your reaction but totally right too.

Thank you, much appreciated.

We were luckier than some in that we were at least able to be with her right at the end (albeit she didn’t really know it) and attend her funeral (even if extended family members and friends couldn’t).

However, seeing my dad, a proper old school bloke, break down as he was unable to hold her hand when she needed him the most, after 43 years of marriage, will haunt me forever.

So listening to Boris now is making me want to smash the tv. They don’t care and they’re not even trying to hide it. Utterly shameless.
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:06 - May 24 with 1373 viewsm14_blue

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 16:35 - May 24 by J2BLUE

So sorry to hear that.

Cheers mate
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:08 - May 24 with 1360 viewsShawsey

Apparently not.
Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:09 - May 24 with 1354 viewsmonytowbray

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:08 - May 24 by Shawsey

Apparently not.

Part three of the Cummings saga from the Guardian/Mirror it is then...

TWTD never forgets…

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:13 - May 24 with 1344 viewsmidastouch

Fair enough.

Fcuk em.

What an extremely challenging time for your family to be going through a bereavement m14_blue. My sincere condolences. Hope you get the green light to see your dad again asap.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:21 - May 24 with 1312 viewsjeera

Fair enough.

Fcuk em.

Really sorry.

You must all be beside yourselves.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... on 17:40 - May 24 with 1280 viewsHerbivore

Fair enough.

Fcuk em.

Really sorry to hear that. We lost my mum last year and not being able to see my dad who is now on his own has been awful. Watching this absolute kunt of a PM trying to justify Dominic Cummings' actions is really boiling my piss.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024