Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marr 10:08 - May 24 with 1764 viewsmonytowbray

Shapps has been sent to the gallows. Almost feel sorry for him seeing as he’s really not the one who should be in this position.

Protect the party elite at all costs.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Marr on 10:12 - May 24 with 1722 viewsBlueBadger

Schapps is an awful t0sser as well though, he's done plenty in the past to deserve a kicking or two.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Marr on 10:12 - May 24 with 1718 viewspointofblue

Don’t feel sorry for him - he could have said no or even quit on the basis of principles. He didn’t so deserves all he gets from the media now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Marr on 10:15 - May 24 with 1690 viewsHerbivore

That was utterly pathetic. Claiming no knowledge, contradicting himself. They are trying to defend the indefensible and making absolute tits of themselves.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Marr on 10:16 - May 24 with 1677 viewsfactual_blue

Marr on 10:12 - May 24 by BlueBadger

Schapps is an awful t0sser as well though, he's done plenty in the past to deserve a kicking or two.

Disgraceful from the Deputy CMO by factual_blue 23 May 2020 18:12
I thought so too. A model performance from a Civil Servant.

You were left to draw your own inferences from what she said.

shapps has lots of previous. 'According to shapps' he was left in a coma for a week after a car accident in the USA - so there's no independent evidence of that.

In 2012, Google blacklisted 19 of the Shapps's business websites for violating rules on copyright infringement related to the web scraping-based TrafficPayMaster software sold by them.Shapps's web marketing business's 20/20 Challenge publication also drew criticism. It cost $497 and promised customers earnings of $20,000 in 20 days. Upon purchase, the "toolkit" was revealed to be an ebook, advising the user to create their own toolkit and recruit 100 "Joint Venture Partners" to resell it for a share of the profits.

At least twice when standing in elections he used the name Grant V. Shapps, despite not having a middle name at all.

On 28 November 2015, Shapps stood down as minister of state due to allegations of bullying within the Conservative Party. It has been claimed that Shapps, in his previous role as party co-chairman, had ignored repeated allegations of bullying involving Mark Clarke, the then party youth organiser. This episode of alleged bullying led one of the victims to commit suicide.

And then there's the stuff about using pseudonyms to promote dodgy-sounding get rich quick schemes and the stuff about editing his own Wikipedia page to make it flattering.

I say 'flattering', I mean 'marginally less toxic'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Marr on 10:21 - May 24 with 1646 viewsTractorWood

The fresh allegations today have made yesterday look a bit stupid.

I couldn't believe how mean spirited Cummings was. He basically said "well the media was wrong about Brexit, so I don't care". Tw#t.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Marr on 10:21 - May 24 with 1637 viewsBlueBadger

Marr on 10:16 - May 24 by factual_blue

Disgraceful from the Deputy CMO by factual_blue 23 May 2020 18:12
I thought so too. A model performance from a Civil Servant.

You were left to draw your own inferences from what she said.

shapps has lots of previous. 'According to shapps' he was left in a coma for a week after a car accident in the USA - so there's no independent evidence of that.

In 2012, Google blacklisted 19 of the Shapps's business websites for violating rules on copyright infringement related to the web scraping-based TrafficPayMaster software sold by them.Shapps's web marketing business's 20/20 Challenge publication also drew criticism. It cost $497 and promised customers earnings of $20,000 in 20 days. Upon purchase, the "toolkit" was revealed to be an ebook, advising the user to create their own toolkit and recruit 100 "Joint Venture Partners" to resell it for a share of the profits.

At least twice when standing in elections he used the name Grant V. Shapps, despite not having a middle name at all.

On 28 November 2015, Shapps stood down as minister of state due to allegations of bullying within the Conservative Party. It has been claimed that Shapps, in his previous role as party co-chairman, had ignored repeated allegations of bullying involving Mark Clarke, the then party youth organiser. This episode of alleged bullying led one of the victims to commit suicide.

And then there's the stuff about using pseudonyms to promote dodgy-sounding get rich quick schemes and the stuff about editing his own Wikipedia page to make it flattering.

I say 'flattering', I mean 'marginally less toxic'.

He looks like the sort of double glazing salesman that would sell three lots of glazing to the same old lady in 6 months, just because he COULD.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Marr on 10:25 - May 24 with 1613 viewssparks

Marr on 10:21 - May 24 by TractorWood

I couldn't believe how mean spirited Cummings was. He basically said "well the media was wrong about Brexit, so I don't care". Tw#t.

Which was a bizarre comment- given that noone has been "proved right" about brexit.

He is a nasty little man.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Marr on 10:26 - May 24 with 1604 viewsfactual_blue

Marr on 10:21 - May 24 by BlueBadger

He looks like the sort of double glazing salesman that would sell three lots of glazing to the same old lady in 6 months, just because he COULD.

Have you ever considered a conservatory from Factual Fenestration?

Easy terms arranged.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Marr on 10:29 - May 24 with 1566 viewsmrshallisfit

Marr on 10:21 - May 24 by TractorWood

Cant believe how mean spirited some one was in the current Tory hierarchy. Why cant you believe it? I'd be surprised if he wasnt mean spirited.
Marr on 10:31 - May 24 with 1539 viewseireblue

I think it is pretty clear from the amount of effort being put into this, that the Tory voters elected Dominic Cummings to run the country.

The ministers fronting for him are running scared.
Marr on 10:31 - May 24 with 1536 viewsShawsey

Deserves all he gets.
Marr on 10:33 - May 24 with 1520 viewsPinewoodblue

Suppose tomorrow we will have the results of a public opinion poll asking if Cummings should resign or be sacked. Result split to show how different age groups, and different political views, responded.

Didn’t David Cameron try to defend one of his buddies and in the end give into public opinion and do the right thing.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Marr on 10:34 - May 24 with 1500 viewsDanTheMan

Marr on 10:33 - May 24 by Pinewoodblue

Suppose tomorrow we will have the results of a public opinion poll asking if Cummings should resign or be sacked. Result split to show how different age groups, and different political views, responded.

Didn’t David Cameron try to defend one of his buddies and in the end give into public opinion and do the right thing.

Already been done:
https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/survey-results/daily/2020/05/23/56b74/2

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Marr on 10:37 - May 24 with 1471 viewsBlueBadger

Marr on 10:34 - May 24 by DanTheMan

Already been done:
https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/survey-results/daily/2020/05/23/56b74/2

As we all know by now, 52% is the magic number.

Marr on 10:41 - May 24 with 1446 viewsPinewoodblue

Marr on 10:37 - May 24 by BlueBadger

As we all know by now, 52% is the magic number.

This is a proper 52%, it takes into account the don’t knows/ don’t cares, unlike that other 52%

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Marr on 10:44 - May 24 with 1415 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Marr on 10:41 - May 24 by Pinewoodblue

This is a proper 52%, it takes into account the don’t knows/ don’t cares, unlike that other 52%

So more like 65% using the new Brexit maths then.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Marr on 10:55 - May 24 with 1369 viewsTractorWood

Marr on 10:29 - May 24 by mrshallisfit

Cant believe how mean spirited some one was in the current Tory hierarchy. Why cant you believe it? I'd be surprised if he wasnt mean spirited.

It was more his tone. Just total contempt.

Was genuinely like something out of The thick of it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Marr on 11:03 - May 24 with 1325 viewsBrianTablet

Grant Shapps: If Tony Blair and Ann Widdecombe had a baby....
[Post edited 24 May 2020 11:04]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Marr on 11:09 - May 24 with 1301 viewstractordownsouth

If the only support they got was his sister dropping food outside the door, he could've got Dave from down the road to do that in London. No need to drive half the length of the country.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Marr on 11:17 - May 24 with 1268 viewsBlueNomad

I understand how you almost felt sorry for Sharps. I did fleetingly but quickly got a grip. I want to enjoy the damage they suffer. I know it is unlikely to affect the Boris love-in amongst those who don’t really think about, or have any interest in, politics but it reinforces my hatred for this miserable crew. Problem is I can do nothing with that hatred and rage.
Marr on 11:30 - May 24 with 1207 viewsJamestownPrince

I must admit that I haven't seen this mornings Marr show..

I started to watch yesterday afternoons Government update - he was unprepared to answer a question, save to say the diatribe that was the government policy, which is fair enough, if then you are prepared to engage to ascertain how the question might fit in / adapt your response.

But no, he either moved on the the next person, or ended the response by batting any second questions to the woman with him.

I know people who have had undesirables in their family tree, and it is unfair to blame then (story for another day), but whilst Shapps mentions regularly about his "wonderful cousin Mick Jones from The Clash", Jones has never mentioned him in Public.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024