Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) 17:04 - May 24 with 6987 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:06 - May 24 with 2204 viewsShawsey

Unbelievable. Terrible leadership.
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:07 - May 24 with 2195 viewsbluelagos

Double down...

Brave or stupid? I know what my money is on.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:07 - May 24 with 2180 viewsm14_blue

He’s pathetic.

Our country is in the gutter.
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:09 - May 24 with 2162 viewsAce_High1

The first sentence seemed positive and then it all went down hill!

Just making sure Callis has not spontaneously combusted?
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:09 - May 24 with 2156 viewstractordownsouth

He's a disgrace - one rule for his mates, another for the plebs.

It's just like Rees Mogg and Grenfell - saying the public should have used their common sense and flouted the rules. Repugnant.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:10 - May 24 with 2144 viewsLankHenners

Utterly predictable. Just plowing ahead with undermining everything they've said on the pandemic in order to look after themselves.

What the fck does Boris know about "the instincts of a father" anyway the tw@t?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:13 - May 24 with 2097 viewsmonytowbray

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:09 - May 24 by Ace_High1

The first sentence seemed positive and then it all went down hill!

Just making sure Callis has not spontaneously combusted?

I imagine Pippa is just getting ready to hit publish on part 3 just in time to stop press for Monday.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:14 - May 24 with 2079 viewsjeera

I felt sick listening.

It was a royal "f*** you, we're in charge and we'll do as we please".

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:17 - May 24 with 2046 viewsLankHenners

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:14 - May 24 by jeera

I felt sick listening.

It was a royal "f*** you, we're in charge and we'll do as we please".

It's been obvious, to some, for ages that they hold the public in utter contempt and have no interest in doing anything other than keeping themselves in power.

If this doesn't get that message across to everyone else then nothing will.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:18 - May 24 with 2025 viewsHerbivore

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:06 - May 24 by Shawsey

Unbelievable. Terrible leadership.

Totally believable if you've been paying attention for the last year. Utterly predictable in fact.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:30 - May 24 with 1949 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Gentlemen, Cummings isn't going anywhere. He is the chief advisor to BoJo and helped mastermind a landslide GE victory five months ago. Did you honestly think he would be sacked.

There are two things to remember. Social media and Internet forums are in the main dominated by the left. They do not reflect public opinion at large. Otherwise Labour would have won the election and the EU ref would have been 70 per cent remain.

Most of the general public don't care about this story.

And secondly the people in charge of things in this country, not just in politics but in business, the media and nearly every other facet of life are hypocrites. They will do what they want while telling the plebs how they should behave. Doesn't matter who is in charge, they're all the same.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:32 - May 24 with 1934 viewsgiant_stow

"I believe that in every respect he has acted responsibly and legally and with integrity and with the overwhelming aim of stopping the spread of the virus and saving lives."

wtf?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:32 - May 24 with 1928 viewsShawsey

5 times Boris has defended him. He is now cutting short journalists who dare question him. Disgraceful behaviour from a bloke who is meant to represent all of us.
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:33 - May 24 with 1917 viewsm14_blue

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:30 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

Gentlemen, Cummings isn't going anywhere. He is the chief advisor to BoJo and helped mastermind a landslide GE victory five months ago. Did you honestly think he would be sacked.

There are two things to remember. Social media and Internet forums are in the main dominated by the left. They do not reflect public opinion at large. Otherwise Labour would have won the election and the EU ref would have been 70 per cent remain.

And secondly the people in charge of things in this country, not just in politics but in business, the media and nearly every other facet of life are hypocrites. They will do what they want while telling the plebs how they should behave. Doesn't matter who is in charge, they're all the same.

You’re as shameless as they are.

Reprehensible
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:33 - May 24 with 1913 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:30 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

Just piss off. Now isn't a time for trolling.

Stick to posting about football kits, you're at least marginally less loathsome on that subject.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:33 - May 24 with 1917 viewsBlueBadger

Why are you still defending these dreadful pr1cks?

The view from our coffee room here is one of absolute fury.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 17:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:34 - May 24 with 1913 viewssparks

I dont agree- I think a lot of people care about this one.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:34 - May 24 with 1914 viewsgiant_stow

I don;t think any shade of politics will enjoy having it confirmed that there's one rule for the bosses and another for the plebs.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:34 - May 24 with 1905 viewsjeera

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:32 - May 24 by giant_stow

"I believe that in every respect he has acted responsibly and legally and with integrity and with the overwhelming aim of stopping the spread of the virus and saving lives."

wtf?!

It was just bollox wasn't it.

"WE don't owe the likes of YOU any damned explanation!"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:35 - May 24 with 1887 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sunak is going to have to give away a shed load of money to us plebs next week in order for this story to quietly go away.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:36 - May 24 with 1880 viewsm14_blue

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:34 - May 24 by sparks

I dont agree- I think a lot of people care about this one.

Yep, they’ve got the mood of the public completely wrong. Almost everyone cares about this, polls show it and the public are absolutely fuming.

Boris has just signed his own death warrant.

They may let him carry on to the Brexit deadline at the end of the month but he won’t last much longer, if he does then the Tory party is finished.
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:36 - May 24 with 1875 viewsShawsey

I think the vast majority of the public are interested in this, as it effects them. What they can do, we can do. Only fair.
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:37 - May 24 with 1859 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:33 - May 24 by BlueBadger

Why are you still defending these dreadful pr1cks?

The view from our coffee room here is one of absolute fury.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 17:34]

These online edgelords all seem to be limp dïck shy boys offline. Forums like this are their only release. I'd wager he's no different.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:37 - May 24 with 1861 viewsBlueBadger

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:35 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

Sunak is going to have to give away a shed load of money to us plebs next week in order for this story to quietly go away.

That, or they'll have to make up something REALLY bad that 'the teachers' have done.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:39 - May 24 with 1832 viewsBlueBadger

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:33 - May 24 by m14_blue

You’re as shameless as they are.

Reprehensible

It's not really a surprise. Tory leave voters were the only people who wanted to keep the NHS charge for overseas workers. We're not dealing with someone with any sense of basic decency here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024