Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LMAO 16:50 - May 25 with 1604 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

However, his eyesight had been affected by his illness and so he went for a short drive to see if he could drive safely — to the town, Barnard Castle.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

LMAO on 16:53 - May 25 with 1575 viewsAce_High1

With his wife and child in the car!!!!
LMAO on 16:54 - May 25 with 1573 viewsfactual_blue

1. As I just said to Mrs Factual 'if you think driving might be dangerous, the obvious thing to do is to go for a drive'.

2. As the TV shows, he has a Range Rover. Did he really not have to stop on route to Durham?

3. He had a sick child, who within 24 hours or so had thrown up and was taken to hospital. And he didn't have to stop on route?

4. No hint of any apology whatsoever.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

LMAO on 16:55 - May 25 with 1555 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

LMAO on 16:53 - May 25 by Ace_High1

With his wife and child in the car!!!!

The gift that keeps on giving....the bunch if them are now laughing stocks with an even wider public!

"I can understand that some people will argue I should have stayed at home in London. I understand these views, I understand the intense hardship and sacrifice the entire country has gone through. However, I respectfully disagree.

The legal rules inevitably do not cover all circumstances, including those that I found myself in."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

LMAO on 16:58 - May 25 with 1540 viewsfactual_blue

LMAO on 16:54 - May 25 by factual_blue

1. As I just said to Mrs Factual 'if you think driving might be dangerous, the obvious thing to do is to go for a drive'.

2. As the TV shows, he has a Range Rover. Did he really not have to stop on route to Durham?

3. He had a sick child, who within 24 hours or so had thrown up and was taken to hospital. And he didn't have to stop on route?

5. Was his wife really allowed to go in the ambulance with their child? I wasn't allowed to accompany my wife when she was taken to hospital the other week, and nor was I allowed to go to hospital at all until directed to collect her - and even then I couldn't go inside.

LMAO on 16:59 - May 25 with 1533 viewsShawsey

LMAO on 16:55 - May 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

The gift that keeps on giving....the bunch if them are now laughing stocks with an even wider public!

"I can understand that some people will argue I should have stayed at home in London. I understand these views, I understand the intense hardship and sacrifice the entire country has gone through. However, I respectfully disagree.

The legal rules inevitably do not cover all circumstances, including those that I found myself in."

He doesn't understand a thing. Just apologies man.
LMAO on 17:03 - May 25 with 1498 viewspointofblue

Who's the guy now asking questions? Talking about making Cummings squirm! And possibly landing Johnson in it as well.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

LMAO on 17:06 - May 25 with 1484 viewsEdwardStone

LMAO on 16:58 - May 25 by factual_blue

5. Was his wife really allowed to go in the ambulance with their child? I wasn't allowed to accompany my wife when she was taken to hospital the other week, and nor was I allowed to go to hospital at all until directed to collect her - and even then I couldn't go inside.

If he was so ill, could not his parents/sister have picked up sprog from Hospital....bearing in mind that he had gone North so that they could assist?
LMAO on 17:08 - May 25 with 1465 viewsfactual_blue

LMAO on 17:06 - May 25 by EdwardStone

If he was so ill, could not his parents/sister have picked up sprog from Hospital....bearing in mind that he had gone North so that they could assist?

Or his nieces?

Of course, now the press know that he has nieces who are all grown up and aged seventeen and twenty, they're going to get papped. Although if they share the cummings beauty gene, that'll probably only happen once.

Login to get fewer ads

LMAO on 17:09 - May 25 with 1458 viewseireblue

He drove whilst sick?

https://www.wearemarmalade.co.uk/driver-hub/driving-advice/winter-driving/cold-o
LMAO on 17:09 - May 25 with 1447 viewsEdwardStone

LMAO on 17:08 - May 25 by factual_blue

Or his nieces?

Of course, now the press know that he has nieces who are all grown up and aged seventeen and twenty, they're going to get papped. Although if they share the cummings beauty gene, that'll probably only happen once.

Ripe fodder for the Daily Mail online sidebar of shame and perving.....cue sizzling bikini shots/ close up of possible cellulite
LMAO on 17:10 - May 25 with 1439 viewsfactual_blue

LMAO on 17:09 - May 25 by EdwardStone

Ripe fodder for the Daily Mail online sidebar of shame and perving.....cue sizzling bikini shots/ close up of possible cellulite

Well, I for one won't be looking for them.

LMAO on 17:13 - May 25 with 1418 viewspointofblue

The journalists are not on the right page here - why did he even try to drive if his vision was weird?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

LMAO on 17:15 - May 25 with 1396 viewsShawsey

LMAO on 17:06 - May 25 by EdwardStone

" I never made contact with my parents, apart from shouting from a distance".
LMAO on 17:31 - May 25 with 1329 viewsPinewoodblue

LMAO on 16:54 - May 25 by factual_blue

If he didn’t have to refuel in the way to Durham he probably would have had to before he drove back. We now know he drove from where he was staying to the local hospital to pick his wife and child and to Barnard Castle and back.

Not a very convincing performance.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

LMAO on 17:38 - May 25 with 1303 viewsfactual_blue

LMAO on 17:31 - May 25 by Pinewoodblue

If he didn’t have to refuel in the way to Durham he probably would have had to before he drove back. We now know he drove from where he was staying to the local hospital to pick his wife and child and to Barnard Castle and back.

Not a very convincing performance.

I've just done a bit of research.

Depending on the exact model, a petrol Range Rover has a tank capacity of around 13 gallons, and will do 23 mpg on a motorway run. That gives a fraction under 300 mile driving range. I don't know where in London he lives but there's a few miles there where he'd be doing way less than 23 mpg.

He'd have been out of fuel by the time he arrived to be with his winsome nieces.

LMAO on 17:42 - May 25 with 1278 viewsTractorWood

LMAO on 16:58 - May 25 by factual_blue

6. Don't worry anyone, I've not broken any rules. It's all the media's fault.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

LMAO on 18:20 - May 25 with 1228 viewsLibero

Brass Eye-esqe
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024