Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is the Little Britain apologising politician sketch in my mind? (n/t) 16:52 - May 25 with 841 viewspointofblue

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Why is the Little Britain apologising politician sketch in my mind? (n/t) on 16:57 - May 25 with 828 viewsShawsey

Bumbling his way through the journalists questions. The worrying thing is, is that he still doesn't think he has done anything wrong. The only thing he is sorry about is getting found out. Totally shameless. Why doesn't he just apologies. I can except an apology, but no, just trying to justify himself. Terrible attitude.
Why is the Little Britain apologising politician sketch in my mind? (n/t) on 17:19 - May 25 with 774 viewsBlueBadger

Why is the Little Britain apologising politician sketch in my mind? (n/t) on 16:57 - May 25 by Shawsey

Bumbling his way through the journalists questions. The worrying thing is, is that he still doesn't think he has done anything wrong. The only thing he is sorry about is getting found out. Totally shameless. Why doesn't he just apologies. I can except an apology, but no, just trying to justify himself. Terrible attitude.

It's because he's a sociopath - no empathy or guilt. Just narcissm.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is the Little Britain apologising politician sketch in my mind? (n/t) on 17:29 - May 25 with 757 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why is the Little Britain apologising politician sketch in my mind? (n/t) on 17:19 - May 25 by BlueBadger

It's because he's a sociopath - no empathy or guilt. Just narcissm.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Why is the Little Britain apologising politician sketch in my mind? (n/t) on 18:49 - May 25 with 707 viewsFenboyBlue

LOL, I thought exactly that and was going to post the same.
"....and let that be the end of the matter."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024