Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameful 18:53 - May 25 with 1069 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Shameful on 18:56 - May 25 with 1028 viewsmonytowbray

I’m amazed he managed to tweet that between having most the party elite’s cocks in his hands at the same time.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Shameful on 18:57 - May 25 with 1015 viewsSpruceMoose

You say shameful I say fully expected.

This is the Conservative party.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Shameful on 18:58 - May 25 with 1008 viewsBlueBadger

It's about as disgusting as it is expected.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shameful on 18:58 - May 25 with 1002 viewsShawsey

I really do not think they understand how angry the "ordinary people" are.
Shameful on 18:59 - May 25 with 996 viewsLankHenners

That was the plan - send Dom out to have a go at the media then continue plowing on through and set the narrative that any re-litigation of the event will be the press being disruptive to the national effort to overcome the pandemic.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Shameful on 18:59 - May 25 with 983 viewsSpruceMoose

Shameful on 18:58 - May 25 by Shawsey

I really do not think they understand how angry the "ordinary people" are.

But what will ordinary people do? What can they do? Nothing.

They've worked out that if they just wait it out there's nothing anyone can do.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Shameful on 19:05 - May 25 with 940 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hat Mancock. He's sold his soul for his position, so I wouldn't expect anything else.

I would like them to move on though. Let the appropriate authorities investigate and take action, be that the public prosecution or internally via the Cabinet Secretary or whoever need to be involved. The media have done their job of raising issues and holding him to account, but we're verging on Kangaroo Court territory and today was a bit of a farce.

Can we have a bit of scrutiny on yesterday's Sunday Times piece maybe - makes for far more damning reading than the finer details of Cumming's travel plans.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shameful on 19:13 - May 25 with 894 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shameful on 18:59 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

This is it. There needs to be stronger internal disciplinary procedures, so that when you illegally prorogue parliament there are consequences. Ot when you deliberately mislead parliament twice in a week there are consequences. Or when you feck up and ignore the rules you yourself are making there are consequences.

We've relied on their honour and integrity via essentially self-policing in the past, expecting people to do the right thing and resign when they get caught. But these have no honour and the public no longer expects them to have integrity.

So yeah, we're stuck. They're playing the system quite nicely from their perspective.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Shameful on 19:16 - May 25 with 873 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Shameful on 19:13 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

This is it. There needs to be stronger internal disciplinary procedures, so that when you illegally prorogue parliament there are consequences. Ot when you deliberately mislead parliament twice in a week there are consequences. Or when you feck up and ignore the rules you yourself are making there are consequences.

We've relied on their honour and integrity via essentially self-policing in the past, expecting people to do the right thing and resign when they get caught. But these have no honour and the public no longer expects them to have integrity.

So yeah, we're stuck. They're playing the system quite nicely from their perspective.

I think Cummings should have gone, but the Govt have a strong majority due to a poor showing from Labour at the last election. Therefore they feel confident in their actions.

I've said time and again that a country needs a strong opposition.

I think Starmer appears to be someone that will give the Govt more of a run for their money, and that is what's needed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Shameful on 19:18 - May 25 with 863 viewsShawsey

Shameful on 18:59 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

Remember this at the next election. Remember what a complete shower this lot are. As soon as any local council/elections are taking place, remember this.
Shameful on 19:20 - May 25 with 846 viewsSpruceMoose

Shameful on 19:18 - May 25 by Shawsey

Remember this at the next election. Remember what a complete shower this lot are. As soon as any local council/elections are taking place, remember this.

But they won't. They'll fall for the same old But Labour/But foreigners crap as usual. Education has been run into the ground in the UK for decades and this is why. They wanted a thick easily manipulated population.

The only way to make them think twice is for people to riot and not let up. The British don't traditionally have the stomach for that though.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 19:25]

Shameful on 19:24 - May 25 with 821 viewsreusersfreekicks

Hancock really has no red lines does he? Odious creep
Shameful on 19:25 - May 25 with 808 viewstractordownsouth

Shameful on 18:58 - May 25 by BlueBadger

It's about as disgusting as it is expected.

I assume your colleagues feel the same?

I think he's going to inevitably be confronted by NHS staff during his next hospital photo opportunity

Shameful on 19:26 - May 25 with 790 viewsBlueBadger

Shameful on 19:25 - May 25 by tractordownsouth

I assume your colleagues feel the same?

I think he's going to inevitably be confronted by NHS staff during his next hospital photo opportunity

The view from the coffee room yesterday was largely fury.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Shameful on 19:27 - May 25 with 777 viewsBlueBadger

Shameful on 19:24 - May 25 by reusersfreekicks

Hancock really has no red lines does he? Odious creep

I'll give it to this lot, they're really are making it hard to decide which one is the most odious t0sser of them all.

Shameful on 19:27 - May 25 with 776 viewsSpruceMoose

Shameful on 19:26 - May 25 by BlueBadger

Surely their visits are incredibly tightly stage managed?

Shameful on 19:28 - May 25 with 759 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you get pulled over by the police for bad driving I trust I am only going on a short 30-mile trip to test my eyesight should be fine.

If you feel sick and need to take a stroll it would suggest you are now fit to drive 260 miles the day after.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Shameful on 19:28 - May 25 with 756 viewsBlueBadger

Shameful on 19:27 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

Surely their visits are incredibly tightly stage managed?

Oh yes. Hancock did a walk around at [Redacted] when he was awarded the job back in 2018 nearly spoke to me. Management hustled him past quick sharpish when they saw the glint in my eye.

Shameful on 19:28 - May 25 with 758 viewstractordownsouth

Shameful on 19:26 - May 25 by BlueBadger

As furious as this Cummings cheerleader was when it wasn't his mates breaking the rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024