Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? 21:28 - May 25 with 2275 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:29 - May 25 with 1716 viewsWD19

Not really, no.

Although the personal abuse and doorstepping is never good.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:32 - May 25 with 1703 viewsSwansea_Blue

No. He's played a key role in turning us into a basket case, so not even close. Even if he is in the "exceptional" position of being a parent with a real child.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 21:32]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:32 - May 25 with 1700 viewsChutney

On a human level, he's definitely been through a rough time with his family, and being hounded by the press is unacceptable. Our society shouldn't lower itself to that sort of behaviour.

Having said that, he knew full well he was breaking the rules and in a position of power he should admit his mistakes and be punished appropriately. I have no sympathy on that.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:32 - May 25 with 1698 viewsBryanPlug

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:29 - May 25 by WD19

Not really, no.

Although the personal abuse and doorstepping is never good.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:32 - May 25 with 1698 viewsm14_blue

If he’d just come out and apologised and shown some degree of empathy for his mistake then I absolutely would have done.

His reaction, and particularly that of the government, has been pathetic.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:34 - May 25 with 1668 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nope
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:35 - May 25 with 1659 viewseireblue

No.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:35 - May 25 with 1658 viewsfooters

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:32 - May 25 by BryanPlug

He could do himself a big favour by not being such a massive cnt and eugenicist. But hey ho.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:37 - May 25 with 1640 viewsfactual_blue

Absolutely not.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:38 - May 25 with 1628 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:32 - May 25 by BryanPlug

This may be a genuine concern, in which case that's fair enough and very considerate. I think it's unlikely and it's all of his own making (he loves being the one calling the shots).

On the other hand, social media bots and paid propagandists tried the same approach yesterday invoking Caroline Flack's death to try and score some culture war points. And it wasn't a good look.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:40 - May 25 with 1625 viewsblueislander

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:32 - May 25 by Chutney

On a human level, he's definitely been through a rough time with his family, and being hounded by the press is unacceptable. Our society shouldn't lower itself to that sort of behaviour.

Having said that, he knew full well he was breaking the rules and in a position of power he should admit his mistakes and be punished appropriately. I have no sympathy on that.

I have absolutely no sympathy for Cummings, and I fervently hope that he will either resign or be sacked. However the behaviour of the press outside his house where there was no attempt at distancing was the height of hypocrisy.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:44 - May 25 with 1611 viewsgtsb1966

My daughter works at Ipswich hospital. She hasn't seen me, her sister , or her nephew for nine weeks. She also hasn't been able to see or cuddle her mother who lives in Ipswich for that time. She also suffers from asthma but hasn't been allowed to miss work and has to take medication to the patients. She's under a lot of stress. As for that jumped upped lying c*** priveliged prick no I have no sympathy for him.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:44 - May 25 with 1608 viewsPendejo

Why, if he doesn't like being in the public spotlight did heathen go and put himself in the public spotlight?

Whilst press behaviour is scummy he has invited it on himself.

As for suicide potential... He'd need some semblance of self awareness, and his public showing today clearly shows he hasn't.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 21:53]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:45 - May 25 with 1593 viewsm14_blue

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:44 - May 25 by gtsb1966

My daughter works at Ipswich hospital. She hasn't seen me, her sister , or her nephew for nine weeks. She also hasn't been able to see or cuddle her mother who lives in Ipswich for that time. She also suffers from asthma but hasn't been allowed to miss work and has to take medication to the patients. She's under a lot of stress. As for that jumped upped lying c*** priveliged prick no I have no sympathy for him.

He isn’t fit to breathe the same air as your daughter mate, you should be incredibly proud of her.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:45 - May 25 with 1596 viewsSomethingBlue

Not in the slightest. He has done extraordinary, possibly irreversible, amounts of damage to this country in the last four years.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:47 - May 25 with 1584 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Yes.

He's done wrong, absolutely, and he will know that deep down.

But he pure villainisation of a human is horrible to see, on his doorstep, in front of his house, all very uncomfortable.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:51 - May 25 with 1558 viewsgtsb1966

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:45 - May 25 by m14_blue

He isn’t fit to breathe the same air as your daughter mate, you should be incredibly proud of her.

Thank you. He made me so angry today. Even an apology would be something but the man showed no remorse at all. His arrogance was extraordinary. My ex wife isn't in the best of health with COPD and my daughter loves her very much and always visits her but because of her job and the guidelines has stayed away. When I see her sacrifices and then read about this moron it angers me so much. I was never a fan of Boris either but I absolutely hate him now. No balls.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:55 - May 25 with 1532 viewsm14_blue

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:47 - May 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

Yes.

He's done wrong, absolutely, and he will know that deep down.

But he pure villainisation of a human is horrible to see, on his doorstep, in front of his house, all very uncomfortable.

It’s extremely unedifying and should stop but don’t be manipulated into believing the behaviour of the press is the story here.

It happens all the time, whenever there’s a media storm.

Do you think Jeremy Corbyn never got hounded on his doorstep?
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:03 - May 25 with 1489 viewshomer_123

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:45 - May 25 by SomethingBlue

Not in the slightest. He has done extraordinary, possibly irreversible, amounts of damage to this country in the last four years.

Yes but just a small point of order. Cameron and the Tories are as culpable in enabling a situation where Cummings could create the environment to succeed.

Actually...you can go way back to how the media constantly portrayed Europe and it's relationship with the UK.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:05 - May 25 with 1480 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:55 - May 25 by m14_blue

It’s extremely unedifying and should stop but don’t be manipulated into believing the behaviour of the press is the story here.

The behaviour of the press isn't a 'story', but it needs to stop. Everyday people outside someones house, hounding about breaking lockdown rules whilst clearly breaking social distancing rules, it is a head scratcher.

Johnson, Cummings or Corbyn, you can't behave like that in front of peoples house, there are kids in that house. All very uncomfortable to see.

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:07 - May 25 with 1473 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:51 - May 25 by gtsb1966

Thank you. He made me so angry today. Even an apology would be something but the man showed no remorse at all. His arrogance was extraordinary. My ex wife isn't in the best of health with COPD and my daughter loves her very much and always visits her but because of her job and the guidelines has stayed away. When I see her sacrifices and then read about this moron it angers me so much. I was never a fan of Boris either but I absolutely hate him now. No balls.

Welcome to the other side of the fence. You any good at throwing molotovs?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:09 - May 25 with 1449 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:55 - May 25 by m14_blue

And by the way;

If we are talking on professional level, I have no sympathy for him, I think his job is untenable.

On a personal and human level, I have a lot of sympathy for him, personal attacks on him, threats of violence, abuse outside his house. There is no place for that.

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:11 - May 25 with 1437 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:35 - May 25 by footers

He could do himself a big favour by not being such a massive cnt and eugenicist. But hey ho.

He could do himself a big favour as a eugenicist by offing himself too.

Went there, don't care.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 22:11]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:11 - May 25 with 1432 viewsm14_blue

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:05 - May 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

The behaviour of the press isn't a 'story', but it needs to stop. Everyday people outside someones house, hounding about breaking lockdown rules whilst clearly breaking social distancing rules, it is a head scratcher.

Johnson, Cummings or Corbyn, you can't behave like that in front of peoples house, there are kids in that house. All very uncomfortable to see.

I agree, but they are clearly trying to use it to distract from the far more important story of our government sacrificing public confidence in their public health message, in the middle of a global pandemic, in order to save the job of an unelected bureaucrat.

In fact, it would play extremely well for them if we see similar scenes tomorrow. The cynical conspiracist in me wonders if they may even manufacture something to elicit more sympathy and more public animosity to the press.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 22:12]
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:15 - May 25 with 1406 viewsgtsb1966

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:07 - May 25 by monytowbray

Welcome to the other side of the fence. You any good at throwing molotovs?

I just can't get the arrogance. We all mess up sometime in our lives and have to hold our hands up but to have such a group of immoral people telling us what to do even when one of those people messes up and gets away with it makes me so angry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024