Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? 21:37 - May 25 with 1634 viewsfooters

His wife's head was just a bit hot and he did the best he could in the circumstances.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:03 - May 25 with 1563 viewsEdwardStone

Did he not put her in the freezer to consume later?

See also my reply to Chris Swailes about food vs Love
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:31 - May 25 with 1536 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

This is such a terrible terrible post.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:35 - May 25 with 1516 viewsfooters

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:31 - May 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

This is such a terrible terrible post.

Then be sure not to give it the oxygen of publicity by replying to it.

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:38 - May 25 with 1513 viewsgtsb1966

One of Ide Amin's ex body guard lives a couple of miles from me in Sudbury. Some Sudbury residents would be surprised to know what he runs. His current wife is a regular expert on the antiques roadshow.
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:40 - May 25 with 1497 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:35 - May 25 by footers

Then be sure not to give it the oxygen of publicity by replying to it.

Merely voicing my opinion on a forum.

Allows or not allowed?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:43 - May 25 with 1482 viewsfooters

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:40 - May 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

Merely voicing my opinion on a forum.

Allows or not allowed?

Your opinions so far mainly seem to be batsh1t, but I'm OK with that.

Glad you liked the joke.

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:46 - May 25 with 1459 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:43 - May 25 by footers

Glad you liked the joke.

Please expand on this?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:55 - May 25 with 1425 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:43 - May 25 by footers

Glad you liked the joke.

Or maybe you can't....

Maybe it as a bit of an erroneous comment.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:57 - May 25 with 1419 viewsfooters

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:55 - May 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

Or maybe you can't....

Maybe it as a bit of an erroneous comment.

Yes, let's leave it at that.

Have lovely dreams. X

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:58 - May 25 with 1411 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:57 - May 25 by footers

Have lovely dreams. X

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:58 - May 25 with 1411 viewsmidastouch

He certainly lived a very messy and complicated love life. The following is lifted from his obituary as originally posted in the Telegraph back in 2003:

Amin was married at least five times, and acknowledged at least 43 children. His second wife, Kay, died during a failed abortion she undertook to conceal an illicit affair. Amin reputedly ordered her body to be dismembered and re-assembled with the limbs reversed as a warning to his other wives.

His fifth wife, Sarah, was a member of the Ugandan Army's so-called "suicide" squad. Amin is said to have ordered the murder of her fiance Jesse Gitta. His head was one of a number that Amin's former housekeeper recounted seeing stored the refrigerator of his "Botanical Room".
[Post edited 26 May 2020 8:36]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 23:10 - May 25 with 1368 viewsDarth_Koont

Idi Amin was OK.

But when his closest aide broke some relatively arbitrary rules, I developed a righteous rage.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 23:11 - May 25 with 1361 viewsPendejo

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 23:10 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

Idi Amin was OK.

But when his closest aide broke some relatively arbitrary rules, I developed a righteous rage.

Did he use instinct?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 23:20 - May 25 with 1337 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 23:11 - May 25 by Pendejo

Did he use instinct?

No. He’ll use the insight of knowing that there’s no system and no media outlet that will punish him.

I almost feel as if I’d rather work for Cummings than those who think they’re coming after him.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 00:37 - May 26 with 1262 viewsfactual_blue

One of his favoured methods of execution was to take two prisoners out to the middle of nowhere and make them fight to the death with sledgehammers. The loser, of course, was bludgeoned to death. The winner got the prize of a quick death with a bullet in the back of the head.

If it was felt the contestants weren't trying hard enough, they'd both be shot in the stomach, and left to die a slow agonising death in the blistering heat.

Firm but fair.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 08:06 - May 26 with 1105 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Idi Amin? on 22:38 - May 25 by gtsb1966

One of Ide Amin's ex body guard lives a couple of miles from me in Sudbury. Some Sudbury residents would be surprised to know what he runs. His current wife is a regular expert on the antiques roadshow.

Is he James Cartlidge MP for South Suffolk?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024