Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anything they tell the truth about? 23:20 - May 25 with 1229 viewsmonytowbray

(Thread, click)

Who in their sane mind is reading this stuff as it comes forth and thinking “These are the honest and upstanding politicians I want running the country”? You might as well be asking a staff member you’ve caught red handed stealing from the till to look after the shop whilst you go on holiday. BUT WORSE BECAUSE THE SHOP KEEPER IN THIS SCENARIO IS RUNNING AN ENTIRE COUNTRY.

My brain hurts.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 23:39 - May 25 with 1163 viewsDublinBlue84

He also recently appeared to edit a blog he posted last year to make it look like what he said wa true:

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 23:58 - May 25 with 1109 viewsmonytowbray

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 23:39 - May 25 by DublinBlue84

He also recently appeared to edit a blog he posted last year to make it look like what he said wa true:

That’s covered in the thread, as well as the fact this seems to be the only article anyone can find with his opinions on the subject and they are vaguely relevant to a public pandemic at best.

Nice to see we’re now at the “rewriting history” stage of fascism though. I mean, what on earth was the motivation there? I have no idea, and that’s what worries me...

TWTD never forgets…

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 09:21 - May 26 with 877 viewsDanTheMan

I find this particularly funny.

Just for people not in the loop, people have dug through the website after he made the claim about writing about Coronaviruses "last year" but it turned out he only added the part about Coronaviruses after his little trip to Durham.

Even then, the bit he added was just an addition to a really large quote block in this report (page 69):
https://www.cbrne-terrorism-newsletter.com/resources/MAR_2019%20Part_A.pdf

You can see specifically what was added:

But the main question for me, why on earth would you lie about this? Absolutely bizarre.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 09:42 - May 26 with 841 viewsmonytowbray

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 09:21 - May 26 by DanTheMan

Just for people not in the loop, people have dug through the website after he made the claim about writing about Coronaviruses "last year" but it turned out he only added the part about Coronaviruses after his little trip to Durham.

Even then, the bit he added was just an addition to a really large quote block in this report (page 69):

But the main question for me, why on earth would you lie about this? Absolutely bizarre.

It’s the sort of thing I’d expect from North Korea.

TWTD never forgets…

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 09:51 - May 26 with 814 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there anything they tell the truth about? on 09:21 - May 26 by DanTheMan

He obviously needed to test his eyesight worked before he could update the blog!

It's all laughable isn't it. This is no doubt him creating the 'evidence' to prove what a genius he is (in his own mind at least).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024