Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else been watching Liverpool Arsenal from 89? 00:11 - May 26 with 980 viewsvapour_trail

Just been replayed on itv.

Makes that aguero finish look like an anticlimax. Mental way to end a season.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone else been watching Liverpool Arsenal from 89? on 00:17 - May 26 with 961 viewsgainsboroughblue

My favourite memory was an Arsenal player (can't remember who) who went up to John Aldridge afterwards and got pushed away. This was few weeks after Aldridge had done the same to Brian Laws of Forest following an own goal and ruffled his hair.

What goes around etc..

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone else been watching Liverpool Arsenal from 89? on 05:35 - May 26 with 868 viewsChrisd

If you have Sky Sports Vapour Trail, try downloading their documentary titled 89, that was a real enjoyable watch too.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 7:20]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Anyone else been watching Liverpool Arsenal from 89? on 07:06 - May 26 with 816 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone else been watching Liverpool Arsenal from 89? on 00:17 - May 26 by gainsboroughblue

My favourite memory was an Arsenal player (can't remember who) who went up to John Aldridge afterwards and got pushed away. This was few weeks after Aldridge had done the same to Brian Laws of Forest following an own goal and ruffled his hair.

What goes around etc..

David O’leary. His ROI team mate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone else been watching Liverpool Arsenal from 89? on 08:15 - May 26 with 769 viewsBlueStreak

I love how Nigel Winterburn celebrates as Thomas scores. It is definitely something I would have done as well. 89 was an excellent documentary though. Barnes must have been killed by his team mates for not going to the corner with a minute to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024