Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was hoping to read some helpful recent reviews... 13:14 - May 26 with 778 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190814-d2048791-Reviews-Barnard

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I was hoping to read some helpful recent reviews... on 13:24 - May 26 with 740 viewsSwansea_Blue

Booo they've removed them. What a bunch of misery guts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I was hoping to read some helpful recent reviews... on 13:32 - May 26 with 716 viewsFenboyBlue

and is the phrase "Barnard Castle" really a slang term for pathetic excuse ? It feels like fake news but if true well that's an insight into how DC's mind works.
I was hoping to read some helpful recent reviews... on 13:46 - May 26 with 676 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was hoping to read some helpful recent reviews... on 13:32 - May 26 by FenboyBlue

and is the phrase "Barnard Castle" really a slang term for pathetic excuse ? It feels like fake news but if true well that's an insight into how DC's mind works.

Seemingly true. It's apparently in Brewer's Britain and Ireland, 2005.

There's another hidden gem in that thread. To 'Boris-noris' = going on blindly, without any thought of risk or decency. From A Glossary of the Dorset Dialect, 1863.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I was hoping to read some helpful recent reviews... on 14:05 - May 26 with 655 viewsBasuco

I was hoping to read some helpful recent reviews... on 13:46 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

Seemingly true. It's apparently in Brewer's Britain and Ireland, 2005.

There's another hidden gem in that thread. To 'Boris-noris' = going on blindly, without any thought of risk or decency. From A Glossary of the Dorset Dialect, 1863.

I thought it was slang for wife's birthday trip out to a local beauty spot, but might be wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024