Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which PR master will keep his job the longest 20:46 - May 26 with 1939 viewsBluefish

despite their job being untenable?

Cummings or Shambert?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:59 - May 26 with 1900 viewsGuthrum

I don't think Cummings is a master of PR. If he was, this situation would have been managed a lot better.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 21:13 - May 26 with 1869 viewsWD19

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:59 - May 26 by Guthrum

I don't think Cummings is a master of PR. If he was, this situation would have been managed a lot better.

Maybe someone should have a quiet word with Boris and suggest Lambert join his team!?
Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:06 - May 26 with 1816 viewsBlueBadger

What have Lambert and Cummings have in common? (n/t) by BlueBadger 24 May 2020 10:46
One is master manipulator who's convinced a large number of people that an utter clusterf*ck of a situation and ongoing, accelerating decline is not only acceptable but actually better and deeply desirable in comparison to the previous stability enjoyed and the other is an advisor to Boris Johnson?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:12 - May 26 with 1809 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lambert, comfortably.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:16 - May 26 with 1801 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bit harsh. I know where not doing that well under Lambert, but to compare him to an total c*nt like Cummings is a long way under the belt.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:30 - May 26 with 1792 viewsMrTown

I hope it is Lambert, there is nothing more I enjoy seeing more than wet the bed about Lambert throughout the week.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:43 - May 26 with 1771 viewsBlueBadger

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:30 - May 26 by MrTown

I hope it is Lambert, there is nothing more I enjoy seeing more than wet the bed about Lambert throughout the week.

Plus, the football is better now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:43 - May 26 with 1768 viewsBlueBadger

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:16 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

Bit harsh. I know where not doing that well under Lambert, but to compare him to an total c*nt like Cummings is a long way under the belt.

Yes I know I've said this once in this thread, but...

What have Lambert and Cummings have in common? (n/t) by BlueBadger 24 May 2020 10:46
One is master manipulator who's convinced a large number of people that an utter clusterf*ck of a situation and ongoing, accelerating decline is not only acceptable but actually better and deeply desirable in comparison to the previous stability enjoyed and the other is an advisor to Boris Johnson?

Login to get fewer ads

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 03:58 - May 27 with 1699 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 22:30 - May 26 by MrTown

It’ll never be as funny as this though...

You are a very strange individual. (n/t) by MrTown 12 Jan 2020 15:34
“Stop giving it the superfan” [rofl][rofl]

So fans wanted Lambert Out, including you by the way, and now all of a sudden you are right behind him this week. Right.

Fickle springs to mind.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 17:36

A good performance, great character to turn it around, once again incredibly refreshing to see same system and mainly same personal. Lambert seems to have settled on his idea and philosophy.

Thought Tranmere had a good spell after their goal but predominately I think we did very well especially on a turgid pitch against a relegation scrapping team who had an early lead to hold onto.

Big bollox stuff from Lambert in respect to Norwood but it paid off with his impact off the bench.

COYB!!!!

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:03
I’m not looking to be‘proved right’, I’m reminding some fickle fans, like yourself, who 3 weeks ago were banging the drum for Lambert Out, you were right in there with that drum weren’t you True Blue.

So no power sockets.. by MrTown 27 Jan 2020 21:20
He could take us to top of the league and you'll tell us how bad he is.

Never forget, Lambert Out [rofl]

Lowest day as a Town fan for myself... by MrTown 1 Feb 2020 17:54
Battered, and truly battered by P'boro at home in League 1, 4-1. It hasn't been as low for myself.

It is so difficult to support Lambert after a week at Rotherham and P'boro. Think you've turned a corner but it's just horrendous.

But the f*cking players hold just as much accountability for me, they don't give a sh*t, turn up, have a knock about and a laugh with their mates, take the cheque and feck off again. They get it easy at Ipswich, and it was Paul Hurst who said that. I'll tell you now, the only man to come here and upset the applecart was Paul Hurst, but that sh*t needs to be done. Absolute easy troll here.

Evans, in a realistic world, I don't want fortunes pumped into the club on wasted talent like Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Chopra.

But when you have talent for example like KVY (500k) but we turned him down for free, Sammie Szmodics (Free) and Frankie Kent (£350k) 10 minutes up the road at Col U (just an example), and they go elsewhere, is that unrealistic to expect £350k etc on up and coming talent out of the realms of realism.

I'd give him to end of the season, but we won't go up, no where near good enough. And I have supported Lambert and Town up and down the country, but when we don't make promotion, he has to leave for me. A totally fresh start, rip this f*cking squad apart.

Best new name for PR Paul? by MrTown 8 Feb 2020 17:08
Hope P45, Lamberk has to be the worst of the bunch though.

[Post edited 27 May 2020 4:05]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 14:00 - May 27 with 1595 viewsMrTown

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 03:58 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It’ll never be as funny as this though...

You are a very strange individual. (n/t) by MrTown 12 Jan 2020 15:34
“Stop giving it the superfan” [rofl][rofl]

So fans wanted Lambert Out, including you by the way, and now all of a sudden you are right behind him this week. Right.

Fickle springs to mind.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 17:36

A good performance, great character to turn it around, once again incredibly refreshing to see same system and mainly same personal. Lambert seems to have settled on his idea and philosophy.

Thought Tranmere had a good spell after their goal but predominately I think we did very well especially on a turgid pitch against a relegation scrapping team who had an early lead to hold onto.

Big bollox stuff from Lambert in respect to Norwood but it paid off with his impact off the bench.

COYB!!!!

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:03
I’m not looking to be‘proved right’, I’m reminding some fickle fans, like yourself, who 3 weeks ago were banging the drum for Lambert Out, you were right in there with that drum weren’t you True Blue.

So no power sockets.. by MrTown 27 Jan 2020 21:20
He could take us to top of the league and you'll tell us how bad he is.

Never forget, Lambert Out [rofl]

Lowest day as a Town fan for myself... by MrTown 1 Feb 2020 17:54
Battered, and truly battered by P'boro at home in League 1, 4-1. It hasn't been as low for myself.

It is so difficult to support Lambert after a week at Rotherham and P'boro. Think you've turned a corner but it's just horrendous.

But the f*cking players hold just as much accountability for me, they don't give a sh*t, turn up, have a knock about and a laugh with their mates, take the cheque and feck off again. They get it easy at Ipswich, and it was Paul Hurst who said that. I'll tell you now, the only man to come here and upset the applecart was Paul Hurst, but that sh*t needs to be done. Absolute easy troll here.

Evans, in a realistic world, I don't want fortunes pumped into the club on wasted talent like Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Chopra.

But when you have talent for example like KVY (500k) but we turned him down for free, Sammie Szmodics (Free) and Frankie Kent (£350k) 10 minutes up the road at Col U (just an example), and they go elsewhere, is that unrealistic to expect £350k etc on up and coming talent out of the realms of realism.

I'd give him to end of the season, but we won't go up, no where near good enough. And I have supported Lambert and Town up and down the country, but when we don't make promotion, he has to leave for me. A totally fresh start, rip this f*cking squad apart.

[Post edited 27 May 2020 4:05]

I mean it is a nice trip down memory lane, and you've clearly put a lot of time in to that.

But it has very little relevance to my post.

Pointless, but you can have an uppie for effort though, evidently put a lot of time in to that

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:03 - May 27 with 1553 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 14:00 - May 27 by MrTown

I mean it is a nice trip down memory lane, and you've clearly put a lot of time in to that.

But it has very little relevance to my post.

Pointless, but you can have an uppie for effort though, evidently put a lot of time in to that

A couple more as it’ll never not be funny

I guess that pie wasn’t so humble after all

Peterborough at HOME!!! by MrTown 1 Feb 2020 18:27
This.

I have eaten a dose of humble pie today. Both on Lambert and Evans.

Been wrong on both of them.

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology by MrTown 11 Feb 2020 22:09
I will join you at this time to make a sincere apology, I was also horrendously wrong.

My biggest apology goes to Bluefish for whom I locked biggest horns with, and many others that deserve an apology.

You were right all along.

Truly horrendous.

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:07 - May 27 with 1544 viewsSpruceMoose

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:03 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

This.

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology by MrTown 11 Feb 2020 22:09
I will join you at this time to make a sincere apology, I was also horrendously wrong.

My biggest apology goes to Bluefish for whom I locked biggest horns with, and many others that deserve an apology.

Truly horrendous.

I think you should listen to his very real concerns with respect and seriousness.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:24 - May 27 with 1523 viewsMrTown

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:03 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

This.

Truly horrendous.

Again, doesn't quite fit in with the thread, but it is a superb effort.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 16:26]

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:41 - May 27 with 1495 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:24 - May 27 by MrTown

Again, doesn't quite fit in with the thread, but it is a superb effort.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 16:26]

Couple more just for luck

Wetting the bed about Lambert indeed

Fickle

Lambert Out. by MrTown 8 Feb 2020 17:45
100% my camp now, will never change again.

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:30 - May 27 with 1418 viewsMrTown

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 16:41 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Couple more just for luck

Wetting the bed about Lambert indeed

Fickle

Lambert Out. by MrTown 8 Feb 2020 17:45
100% my camp now, will never change again.

I think you keep missing my point: let me spell very simple for simpleton like you.

Bluefish = everyday.

MrTown= 11the February is the latest.

It’s a great effort, thumbs up for that. But you are reposting the same one on multiple occasions now hun, it is time for you to log off and get some shut eye. Big day of homework for you tomorrow ahead of your return to school next week

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:43 - May 27 with 1403 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:30 - May 27 by MrTown

I think you keep missing my point: let me spell very simple for simpleton like you.

Bluefish = everyday.

MrTown= 11the February is the latest.

It’s a great effort, thumbs up for that. But you are reposting the same one on multiple occasions now hun, it is time for you to log off and get some shut eye. Big day of homework for you tomorrow ahead of your return to school next week

Haha I’m confused, a few months back you were calling everyone fickle for wanting Lambert out and not continuing to support him as we slid down the league

Then you did a complete u-turn because we lost (*checks notes*) 2 whole games in a row, so now you’re having a go at Fishers for continuing to hold the same view?

Are you going to have another meltdown where you pretend not to know who anyone on the board is again soon btw? That one was particularly fun

Cheers
Healy

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:49 - May 27 with 1388 viewsMrTown

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:43 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Haha I’m confused, a few months back you were calling everyone fickle for wanting Lambert out and not continuing to support him as we slid down the league

Then you did a complete u-turn because we lost (*checks notes*) 2 whole games in a row, so now you’re having a go at Fishers for continuing to hold the same view?

Are you going to have another meltdown where you pretend not to know who anyone on the board is again soon btw? That one was particularly fun

Cheers
Healy

This is painful, it’s so painful.

I don’t think I had a go at Fishers. I merely was pointing out I love seeing his daily bombardment of Lambert, it tickles me immensely.

You’ve really got your knickers in a twist here hun. Go have a J20 and have 5 minutes cool off period.

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 21:01 - May 27 with 1371 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Which PR master will keep his job the longest on 20:49 - May 27 by MrTown

This is painful, it’s so painful.

I don’t think I had a go at Fishers. I merely was pointing out I love seeing his daily bombardment of Lambert, it tickles me immensely.

You’ve really got your knickers in a twist here hun. Go have a J20 and have 5 minutes cool off period.

‘Wet the bed about Lambert throughout the week’...you do realise posts remain visible, right?

Funny, again

Much love
Healy x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024