Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live Music 22:40 - May 26 with 612 viewsDubtractor

Dunno about anyone else, but live music is far and away the biggest hole in my life at the moment. Feeling pretty bummed that I'm not likely to see another live gig this side of Christmas.

One of the first bands I'll be hoping see when we return to normal are Thee Oh Sees. Seen them 5 times I think, and they are one of the best live bands on the planet right now.

[Post edited 26 May 2020 22:43]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Live Music on 23:55 - May 26 with 543 viewsWeWereZombies

Well FolkEast is definitely postponed until next year now so I will not be heading down from Highland to Glemham Hall at the same time as this great live band in August:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Live Music on 00:01 - May 27 with 539 viewsmonytowbray

I think when we can do gigs again there will end up being an utterly silly local DIY Punk show at the Steamboat or Smokehouse and it's gonna be propa wik'd pet.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Live Music on 00:25 - May 27 with 525 viewssparks

Red rooster festival and Agnes Obel at salisbury missed. My usual summer blues week missed. And I haven't played to an audience since February. Miss it..

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024