Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument 23:12 - May 26 with 1146 viewsfactual_blue

And have also made that lackbrain* andrew ridgen look even more stupid than you would imagine is possible.

It's all a media witch hunt according to him.

*I thought this was a brilliant new word I'd just coined. But it isn't. Bowden Out.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:13 - May 26 with 1123 viewsBlueBadger

So, are the BBC a lefty propaganda channel tonight before becoming a Tory media channel again tomorrow?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:14 - May 26 with 1117 viewsSpruceMoose

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:13 - May 26 by BlueBadger

So, are the BBC a lefty propaganda channel tonight before becoming a Tory media channel again tomorrow?

Lefty in the streets,Tory in the sheets.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:30 - May 26 with 1049 viewsjeera

He's never really done much since Wham.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:42 - May 26 with 1011 viewsgiant_stow

The Lewis goodhall but was very convincing.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:48 - May 26 with 1003 viewsmonytowbray

That intro is still sizzling in my ears...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 00:58 - May 27 with 887 viewsfactual_blue

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:30 - May 26 by jeera

He's never really done much since Wham.

This dolt has less intellectual ability than the exclamation mark in 'Wham!'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 02:50 - May 27 with 841 viewsacj

Newsnight currently destroying cummings's argument on 23:14 - May 26 by SpruceMoose

Lefty in the streets,Tory in the sheets.

Meant to upvote this but my fat thumb hit the wrong button, sorry spruce!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024