Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going down a rabbit hole but... 01:14 - May 27 with 2844 viewsmonytowbray

...with all going on now and the blatant lies, did any of them really have COVID? Was Johnson ever in hospital? Not a single photo of him arriving and leaving, despite the hospital being surrounded by papps when he did leave. No interview spin story about the heroes who rescued him on the frontline? No plans to meet the Queen? Get an invite to No. 10?

The bloke had a photographer present when he resigned from May in his office he loves himself that much, yet not a single thumbs up hospital bed selfie?

I had my doubts at the time and thought; “nah, they wouldn’t, would they?” but the more I’ve seen this week the more I question anything this lot have said. Lying and doubling down is their only skill.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 1:16]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 08:59 - May 27 with 2700 viewsbluelagos

Callis, there is enough incompetence, dishonesty and thorough c#untyness about BJ without having to go down the conspiracy bollox route.

Hold him to account for the 10s of thousands of lives his policies have killed would be my suggestion.

Edit: I should say "Continue to hold him to account..." You've been on the ball and ahead of most of us in seeing, highlighting the dangers and the lack of govt action.

Don't ruin it now! Sure you won't :-)
[Post edited 27 May 2020 9:20]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:00 - May 27 with 2693 viewslowhouseblue

wibble.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:03 - May 27 with 2678 viewsSteve_M

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 08:59 - May 27 by bluelagos

Callis, there is enough incompetence, dishonesty and thorough c#untyness about BJ without having to go down the conspiracy bollox route.

Hold him to account for the 10s of thousands of lives his policies have killed would be my suggestion.

Edit: I should say "Continue to hold him to account..." You've been on the ball and ahead of most of us in seeing, highlighting the dangers and the lack of govt action.

Yep, there is more than enough to damn this government without making stuff up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:03 - May 27 with 2677 viewsSwansea_Blue

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 08:59 - May 27 by bluelagos

This.

Given how gaunt Johnson looked when he came back, I'd imagine he did have it. There's no reason to think otherwise.

There's plenty of ammo to use without inventing more.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good lord, and you accused me of posting.... on 09:06 - May 27 with 2668 viewsBloots

….confusing "hot takes"?1

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:06 - May 27 with 2666 viewsN2_Blue

Callis, i have time for you and think you get a hard deal from many posters but you don't half give them some ammunition with this kind of crap.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:07 - May 27 with 2661 viewsbluelagos

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:03 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

This.

Given how gaunt Johnson looked when he came back, I'd imagine he did have it. There's no reason to think otherwise.

There's plenty of ammo to use without inventing more.

He was visibly ill before being hospitalised too. He looks poor still, whether that is the after effects of CV or the stress of the current job I don't know.

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:11 - May 27 with 2645 viewsPinewoodblue

Sometimes you over think things. Suspect you know now you over did it on this one.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:12 - May 27 with 2638 viewsBrixtonBlue

You've lost the plot here mate.

"No interview spin story about the heroes who rescued him on the frontline?"

There was a news story on the BBC website where the nurses who tended to Boris were interviewed.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

He named his son.... on 09:15 - May 27 with 2626 viewsBloots

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:12 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

There was a news story on the BBC website where the nurses who tended to Boris were interviewed.

….after one of the doctors!

I assume this will be a "I obviously wasn't serious" thread.

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:21 - May 27 with 2597 viewsmonytowbray

People didn’t half jump on this. It’s just me being suspect and I think from the title I’m well aware it seems farfetched.

I’m not saying anything as fact, it’s just when you factor in the lies we have been told, it’s very hard to not look back and say “where are the other holes?”

I did some looking around for the nurses mentioned and all I could find were stories relating to them and Johnson. I find that a bit weird personally in the digital age. And I find it weirder the bloke who was doing video blogs of his illness on Twitter suddenly had not a single update, even from the hospital bed, for his entire stay.

I’m not a believer, just a cynic.

TWTD never forgets…

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:22 - May 27 with 2588 viewsGarv

Yep, everything is a conspiracy.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:23 - May 27 with 2583 viewsBlueBadger

There's maybe a case to suggest he wasn't a 'proper' ITU patient given his speed of recovery and time spent in hospital but this is madness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:26 - May 27 with 2564 viewsbluelagos

He's asked the question, hardly losing the plot. Had he gone all in, for a 10 pager I'd have some sympathy for that position. Think he asked the question and hopefully will recognise it's paranoia born out of a distrust of our government at a time when minister after minister has lied through their teeth with no shame. E.g. Gove on LBC yesterday.

You know full well that if..... on 09:26 - May 27 with 2563 viewsBloots

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:21 - May 27 by monytowbray

People didn’t half jump on this. It’s just me being suspect and I think from the title I’m well aware it seems farfetched.

I’m not saying anything as fact, it’s just when you factor in the lies we have been told, it’s very hard to not look back and say “where are the other holes?”

I did some looking around for the nurses mentioned and all I could find were stories relating to them and Johnson. I find that a bit weird personally in the digital age. And I find it weirder the bloke who was doing video blogs of his illness on Twitter suddenly had not a single update, even from the hospital bed, for his entire stay.

….there had been updates from his time in hospital the reaction would have been: "What's so special about him? What about the man on the street that's in hospital".

I expect it was a conscious (and rare correct) decision to not make too much of it.

As I said, he named his son after his doctor.

Personally I'd say that.... on 09:30 - May 27 with 2542 viewsBloots

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:26 - May 27 by bluelagos

He's asked the question, hardly losing the plot. Had he gone all in, for a 10 pager I'd have some sympathy for that position. Think he asked the question and hopefully will recognise it's paranoia born out of a distrust of our government at a time when minister after minister has lied through their teeth with no shame. E.g. Gove on LBC yesterday.

...even asking the question is losing the plot.

Someone should post it on twitter and see how long it takes to be "trending" and retweeted by the usual suspects.

Including some who post on here.

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:30 - May 27 with 2545 viewsmonytowbray

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:23 - May 27 by BlueBadger

There's maybe a case to suggest he wasn't a 'proper' ITU patient given his speed of recovery and time spent in hospital but this is madness.

Well that’s exactly it. I’m not sure which parts to doubt but there are certainly a few oddities there.

TWTD never forgets…

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:33 - May 27 with 2534 viewsFreddies_Ears

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:03 - May 27 by Steve_M

Yep, there is more than enough to damn this government without making stuff up.

Such as (quoting the usually supine Sunday Times as one source) delaying the lockdown for 10 days increased the number of cases - and by extension deaths - by a factor of 4. Based on at least 60,000 deaths to date, that makes Cummings / Johnson more lethal than the Luftwaffe in WW2.
Personally I'd say that.... on 09:34 - May 27 with 2527 viewsmonytowbray

Personally I'd say that.... on 09:30 - May 27 by Bloots

...even asking the question is losing the plot.

Someone should post it on twitter and see how long it takes to be "trending" and retweeted by the usual suspects.

Including some who post on here.

I was told I'd lost the plot 2 months ago too *shrug*

TWTD never forgets…

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:46 - May 27 with 2498 viewsBlueBadger

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:33 - May 27 by Freddies_Ears

Such as (quoting the usually supine Sunday Times as one source) delaying the lockdown for 10 days increased the number of cases - and by extension deaths - by a factor of 4. Based on at least 60,000 deaths to date, that makes Cummings / Johnson more lethal than the Luftwaffe in WW2.

Between this and austerity, I don't think that any Tories now can keep on saying 'what about Iraq(which they supported) though' any more.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You know full well that if..... on 10:01 - May 27 with 2464 viewsgiant_stow

You know full well that if..... on 09:26 - May 27 by Bloots

….there had been updates from his time in hospital the reaction would have been: "What's so special about him? What about the man on the street that's in hospital".

I expect it was a conscious (and rare correct) decision to not make too much of it.

As I said, he named his son after his doctor.

Do you think he remembers his Son's name now?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 10:57 - May 27 with 2404 viewsBrixtonBlue

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:21 - May 27 by monytowbray

They were unknown nurses before this, so you're unlikely to find any stories OTHER than the ones with Boris.

I'm not "jumping on this," I was just pointing out an inaccurate part of your theory.

For what it's worth, if it were all a ruse I'd imagine they'd have him at death's door and bravely pulling through, offering to donate his organs if he doesn't make it etc. - you know, sex it up a bit! They didn't do that.

I can see where you're coming from but I don't see any evidence this was made up. It would be very difficult to get away with IMO, and if you were found out you'd be absolutely slaughtered. It just isn't worth the risk, even for these lying scumbags.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 11:20 - May 27 with 2337 viewsEdwardStone

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 10:57 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

They were unknown nurses before this, so you're unlikely to find any stories OTHER than the ones with Boris.

I'm not "jumping on this," I was just pointing out an inaccurate part of your theory.

For what it's worth, if it were all a ruse I'd imagine they'd have him at death's door and bravely pulling through, offering to donate his organs if he doesn't make it etc. - you know, sex it up a bit! They didn't do that.

I can see where you're coming from but I don't see any evidence this was made up. It would be very difficult to get away with IMO, and if you were found out you'd be absolutely slaughtered. It just isn't worth the risk, even for these lying scumbags.

I love the idea of our Prime Minister donating his organs....

Apparently he is a bit of a sot....so his liver might be a bit High Mileage example

His gonads....well, they seem to work all too well

His "Johnson"...again, seems to be in demand from a certain kind of Sloane totty

His heart....microscopic and shrivelled?

Brain....able to spout cod Latin at a moments notice, but donor's incoherent speech patterns indicate that there might be problems

Moral Compass.....needs recalibrating

Tongue... bit slippery

Any other organs?
Going down a rabbit hole but... on 11:31 - May 27 with 2312 viewsBrixtonBlue

Going down a rabbit hole but... on 09:26 - May 27 by bluelagos

Hang on, in the same thread you've called it "conspiracy bollox"! So we only differ on our wording? Bit weird to have a pop at me when I've basically said them same thing as you.

Personally I'd say that.... on 11:38 - May 27 with 2293 viewsBrixtonBlue

Personally I'd say that.... on 09:34 - May 27 by monytowbray

I was told I'd lost the plot 2 months ago too *shrug*

Just to clarify, I wasn't LITERALLY saying you'd lost the plot. It's just a turn of phrase!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024