Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris making a mess of it 16:11 - May 27 with 6399 viewsPinewoodblue

The more he says move on the longer the Cummings debate will hinder unity.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Boris making a mess of it on 16:23 - May 27 with 2187 viewsmonytowbray

They don’t want unity. Never have. It’s not a part of their long term strategy.

Welcome to the beginning of the media and culture war. Don’t you dare call it “fascism” though!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Boris making a mess of it on 16:28 - May 27 with 2170 viewsBrixtonBlue

These MP's are destroying him. He's pretty much lied about seeing the evidence that supports Cummings: "I'll say yes if you want me to."

As I type he's called it political point scoring. Ooh, well played!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Boris making a mess of it on 16:32 - May 27 with 2142 viewsEastTownBlue

waffle ... work from home if you can and wash your hands ... waffle.

I can see why this is his first appearance at a liason committe.
Boris making a mess of it on 16:32 - May 27 with 2127 viewsPinewoodblue

Boris making a mess of it on 16:28 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

These MP's are destroying him. He's pretty much lied about seeing the evidence that supports Cummings: "I'll say yes if you want me to."

He seems determined to be dragged down with his dear Dominic.

Not sure why he keeps insisting a lot of the allegations are false since as far I know the only allegation that currently appears false is a second trip to Durham

2023 year of destiny

Boris making a mess of it on 16:32 - May 27 with 2127 viewsBlueNomad

Boris making a mess of it on 16:28 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

And still his cult will back him and remind me at work tomorrow that he is “doing a good job, off you trot and do it better.”
Boris making a mess of it on 16:33 - May 27 with 2120 viewsm14_blue

This man is our Prime Minister.

It’s quite incredible.

No wonder he ducks all scrutiny as much as possible.
Boris making a mess of it on 16:37 - May 27 with 2099 viewsmonytowbray

Boris making a mess of it on 16:32 - May 27 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure why he keeps insisting a lot of the allegations are false since as far I know the only allegation that currently appears false is a second trip to Durham

It’s false but some local bloke just so happens to say he saw his number plate, Google it and confirm it was his car with time stamped proof.

And it just so happens multiple accounts tweeted about him being in Durham a third time.

It’s false until the rest of the story comes out. The Guardian and Mirror are just sat on it watching the party tear itself a part a little first.

TWTD never forgets…

Boris making a mess of it on 16:38 - May 27 with 2091 viewsSteve_M

He is incredibly bad at anything that doesn't involve vacuous platitudes and a bit of pseudo-sophisticated banter. I.e. the entire business of being Prime Minister.

And behind all of the bluster and defence of Cummings his government is floundering.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Boris making a mess of it on 16:38 - May 27 with 2082 viewsmonytowbray

He’s being blackmailed would be my guess.

TWTD never forgets…

Boris making a mess of it on 16:40 - May 27 with 2075 viewsm14_blue

He was also asked at the first briefing which bits were untrue and failed to answer.

It’s bold of them to keep up the fake news narrative when the man at the centre of it all has given a press conference substantiating almost all of the stories.
Boris making a mess of it on 16:44 - May 27 with 2048 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm sure this must have been mentioned before, but BoJo is blinking just like Ben Swain (The thick of it) when he's under pressure - and Jeremy Hunt is no Jeremy Paxman!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Boris making a mess of it on 16:44 - May 27 with 2039 viewsPinewoodblue

Boris making a mess of it on 16:40 - May 27 by m14_blue

He was also asked at the first briefing which bits were untrue and failed to answer.

It’s bold of them to keep up the fake news narrative when the man at the centre of it all has given a press conference substantiating almost all of the stories.

Cumming also disclosed details of an incident that hadn’t been disclosed by the press which In itself showed total disregard to the rules.

2023 year of destiny

Boris making a mess of it on 16:45 - May 27 with 2028 viewsBlueBadger

Boris making a mess of it on 16:38 - May 27 by Steve_M

He is incredibly bad at anything that doesn't involve vacuous platitudes and a bit of pseudo-sophisticated banter. I.e. the entire business of being Prime Minister.

And behind all of the bluster and defence of Cummings his government is floundering.

I swear that Matt Hancock has actually turned into Father Dougal. The man looks perpetually baffled by the slightest thing. Also:

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris making a mess of it on 16:47 - May 27 with 2004 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is there going to be added on time for all the 'errs'?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Boris making a mess of it on 16:49 - May 27 with 1976 viewsBrixtonBlue

That's his tactic. As long as one bit of the allegations is false he can just keep banging on about that.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Boris making a mess of it on 16:51 - May 27 with 1958 viewsBrixtonBlue

Boris making a mess of it on 16:37 - May 27 by monytowbray

It’s false but some local bloke just so happens to say he saw his number plate, Google it and confirm it was his car with time stamped proof.

And it just so happens multiple accounts tweeted about him being in Durham a third time.

It’s false until the rest of the story comes out. The Guardian and Mirror are just sat on it watching the party tear itself a part a little first.

Hope so. That would be brilliant. At the moment it looks like he's getting away with it.

Boris making a mess of it on 16:53 - May 27 with 1937 viewsNthQldITFC

Boris making a mess of it on 16:45 - May 27 by BlueBadger

I swear that Matt Hancock has actually turned into Father Dougal. The man looks perpetually baffled by the slightest thing. Also:

Is that the same fella as Supreme at Hand2cock?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Boris making a mess of it on 16:55 - May 27 with 1930 viewsBrixtonBlue

Boris making a mess of it on 16:38 - May 27 by monytowbray

He’s being blackmailed would be my guess.

I don't see it quite as cynically as that. I said when Boris first became PM, and I have first hand knowledge of this, is that he is very good at surrounding himself with good people*, in order to hide his own shortcomings.

Dominic Cummings, whatever you think of him, is very good as an advisor. Boris needs him. Without him he'd be up sh!i creek without a paddle.

*When I say good I mean good at their jobs. Not good as in ethically good!

Boris making a mess of it on 17:03 - May 27 with 1850 viewsgainsboroughblue

Boris making a mess of it on 16:44 - May 27 by NthQldITFC

I'm sure this must have been mentioned before, but BoJo is blinking just like Ben Swain (The thick of it) when he's under pressure - and Jeremy Hunt is no Jeremy Paxman!

Like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Boris making a mess of it on 17:03 - May 27 with 1842 viewsHerbivore

Boris making a mess of it on 16:55 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

I don't see it quite as cynically as that. I said when Boris first became PM, and I have first hand knowledge of this, is that he is very good at surrounding himself with good people*, in order to hide his own shortcomings.

Dominic Cummings, whatever you think of him, is very good as an advisor. Boris needs him. Without him he'd be up sh!i creek without a paddle.

Classic Dom has shown he's good at hoodwinking people but I'm not sure how that translates into advising the PM on making sound strategic decisions. The handling of Covid-19 suggests Classic Dom is actually piss poor as an adviser.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris making a mess of it on 17:04 - May 27 with 1827 viewsbluejacko

IF Cummings was to resign how far do you expect him to actually distance himself from BJ?
It’s not as if he in a post that requires him to be elected is it?
I would say he would not stray from the nest to far and not for too long.
Boris making a mess of it on 17:05 - May 27 with 1822 viewsmonytowbray

Boris making a mess of it on 16:45 - May 27 by BlueBadger

TWTD never forgets…

Boris making a mess of it on 17:09 - May 27 with 1785 viewsmonytowbray

Boris making a mess of it on 17:03 - May 27 by Herbivore

Classic Dom has shown he's good at hoodwinking people but I'm not sure how that translates into advising the PM on making sound strategic decisions. The handling of Covid-19 suggests Classic Dom is actually piss poor as an adviser.

He's a marketer who understands data. Politicians tend to be out of touch with both therefore he blows their mind.

But I know people doing the same stuff every day to flog products and services. *waves*

TWTD never forgets…

Boris making a mess of it on 17:09 - May 27 with 1779 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings aside, he's not even done that. His entire cabinet are there because they decided to be shameless forelock-tuggers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris making a mess of it on 17:22 - May 27 with 1727 viewsSteve_M

"Dominic Cummings, whatever you think of him, is very good as an advisor. Boris needs him. Without him he'd be up sh!i creek without a paddle."

He's a good campaigner - mainly by being deliberately misleading and being up against sh1te opposition in 2016 and last year - but there's far less evidence he is much good as a political adviser. Cummings certainly doesn't come close to matching his own high regard for himself.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024