Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening 21:55 - May 27 with 2177 viewstractorboy1978

Nowhere to be seen since Cummings-gate began. Have they been hidden away as they aren't 'on message'?
[Post edited 27 May 2020 21:56]
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 22:03 - May 27 with 2123 viewssyntaxerror

Who needs experts when there is important policy to be pushed...
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 22:05 - May 27 with 2119 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I did wonder if it might have been one of them responsible for the Tweet!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 22:18 - May 27 with 2080 viewsElderGrizzly

They were scheduled to do the briefing on Monday, but were seen leaving No.10 just before it started.

Apparently they were told they weren’t needed as most questions would be about DC.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/downing-street-sends-away-chris-whi
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 10:09 - May 28 with 1813 viewsfloridaboy

ERGs Steve Baker on Sky Sunday basically said that Cummins rules No. 10. If he doesn't like a minister that minister goes.

They basically do what he says!
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 10:22 - May 28 with 1784 viewsPJH

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 10:09 - May 28 by floridaboy

ERGs Steve Baker on Sky Sunday basically said that Cummins rules No. 10. If he doesn't like a minister that minister goes.

It seems that way to me.

Either Cummings is top dog or he has enough nasty information on all those grovelling to him for them to be afraid of him being on the outside.
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 11:26 - May 28 with 1736 viewssolemio

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 10:09 - May 28 by floridaboy

Yes, I think among those in the know it is generally agreed that Johnson is the nominal PM, and Cummings is the actual PM.
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 15:06 - May 28 with 1626 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 22:18 - May 27 by ElderGrizzly

They were scheduled to do the briefing on Monday, but were seen leaving No.10 just before it started.

Apparently they were told they weren’t needed as most questions would be about DC.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/downing-street-sends-away-chris-whi

Sounds rather like they wouldn't be answering the questions in the way desired.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 16:46 - May 28 with 1563 viewsPinewoodblue

Quite a few ‘experts’ are going to feel uncomfortable when the full story of the early days of the crisis become public knowledge.

Learnt to day that Dido was a member if the organizing committee for Cheltenham Festival.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 16:51 - May 28 with 1547 viewsAce_High1

They are doing tonights presser at 5pm, so I am sure they will be asked. I bet Boris cuts them off before they can answer.
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 17:30 - May 28 with 1490 viewsAce_High1

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 16:51 - May 28 by Ace_High1

They are doing tonights presser at 5pm, so I am sure they will be asked. I bet Boris cuts them off before they can answer.

and there it is, haha
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 17:32 - May 28 with 1480 viewsvilanovablue

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 17:30 - May 28 by Ace_High1

and there it is, haha

Pretty pathetic, he claims to be protecting them when he'd rather they didn't drop him in it!
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 17:37 - May 28 with 1463 viewsAce_High1

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 17:32 - May 28 by vilanovablue

Pretty pathetic, he claims to be protecting them when he'd rather they didn't drop him in it!

They have spent the last 48 hours in the gulag to make sure they would comply.
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 18:27 - May 28 with 1397 viewstractorboy1978

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 17:37 - May 28 by Ace_High1

They have spent the last 48 hours in the gulag to make sure they would comply.

To quote James O'Brien "if they were willing to exonerate Cummings then Johnson would have carried them in on his shoulders".
The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 18:28 - May 28 with 1392 viewstractorboy1978

The silence from Whitty/Vallance is deafening on 16:46 - May 28 by Pinewoodblue

Quite a few ‘experts’ are going to feel uncomfortable when the full story of the early days of the crisis become public knowledge.

Learnt to day that Dido was a member if the organizing committee for Cheltenham Festival.

She was also the CEO of Talk Talk when they had a massive data breach...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024