Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) 06:19 - May 28 with 2164 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 07:03 - May 28 with 2125 viewsSteve_M

He hasn't been gone too long then?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 07:29 - May 28 with 2071 viewsStadiumofdark

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 07:03 - May 28 by Steve_M

one for the older viewers!
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 08:29 - May 28 with 1980 viewsKieran_Knows

Doesn’t look like their fans are too happy about it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:49 - May 28 with 1888 viewspatrickswell

No surprise if it happens, They’ll be hoping for an Eddie Howe type return I expect and I suppose we’ll see what we missed out next year.
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:51 - May 28 with 1881 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 07:03 - May 28 by Steve_M

Had to search that as I'd completely forgotten about it:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:52 - May 28 with 1880 viewslongtimefan

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 08:29 - May 28 by Kieran_Knows

Doesn’t look like their fans are too happy about it.

Can’t say I’m surprised given the way the Luton fan I work with reacted when he left to go to Stoke.
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:53 - May 28 with 1876 viewsWeWereZombies

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:51 - May 28 by Swansea_Blue

Had to search that as I'd completely forgotten about it:

Tsk tsk, going for the remake of a Supremes classic, you young whippersnapper.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:55 - May 28 with 1869 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:53 - May 28 by WeWereZombies

Tsk tsk, going for the remake of a Supremes classic, you young whippersnapper.

Oops!

In fairness the Supremes one was a couple of months before I was born. They'd moved on to River Deep, Mountain High the week I was born, entering the charts at no 33. (Chirpy Chirpy Cheap Cheap was No 1 )
[Post edited 28 May 2020 10:01]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 10:57 - May 28 with 1798 viewsDarth_Koont

On a side note, is it just me or did anyone else read this and forget that Luton are in a higher division than us?

Pronouns: He/Him

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 11:05 - May 28 with 1764 viewsLibero

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 10:57 - May 28 by Darth_Koont

On a side note, is it just me or did anyone else read this and forget that Luton are in a higher division than us?

Didn't forget, but did sigh audibly when reminded.
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 11:42 - May 28 with 1706 viewsJamestownPrince

He slipped on a Bananarama skin at Stoke

He didn't reign Supremes
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 14:21 - May 28 with 1564 viewsgainsboroughblue

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 09:52 - May 28 by longtimefan

Can’t say I’m surprised given the way the Luton fan I work with reacted when he left to go to Stoke.

I heard they would have much preferred Paul Hurst, now that's really saying something.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 14:28 - May 28 with 1545 viewssolemio

At the time he left Luton I felt there was more to this than meets the eye. My reaction to his return is very similar.

I can certainly understand Luton fans not being happy, but I think they are getting back a good football manager.
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 14:45 - May 28 with 1518 viewsitfcjoe

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 10:57 - May 28 by Darth_Koont

I saw that he had taken training this morning and wondered why they were back training and it reminded me that they are a league above us

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 15:02 - May 28 with 1494 viewsbrogansnose

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 14:45 - May 28 by itfcjoe

I saw that he had taken training this morning and wondered why they were back training and it reminded me that they are a league above us

Just to depress us all further, Peterboro' are above us too, having soundly beaten us at home, leaving us currently as the fourth rated side in EA over Col U , Cambridge and Southend.

Wonderful.
Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 15:24 - May 28 with 1463 viewsLibero

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 15:02 - May 28 by brogansnose

Just to depress us all further, Peterboro' are above us too, having soundly beaten us at home, leaving us currently as the fourth rated side in EA over Col U , Cambridge and Southend.

Wonderful.

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 16:12 - May 28 with 1406 viewsgainsboroughblue

Nathan Jones due to be re-appointed at Luton. (n/t) on 15:02 - May 28 by brogansnose

Wonderful.

Perfectly mid-table then.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024