Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra 07:29 - May 29 with 1628 viewsElderGrizzly

And it has much more sinister background to it. The language won’t have been a mistake

Edit: Twitter have now censored his tweet.

[Post edited 29 May 2020 8:43]
“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:00 - May 29 with 1545 viewsbluelagos

You assume a level of intent / intelligence in Trump that I dont think exists. He really is an utter moron.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:03 - May 29 with 1536 viewsBlueBadger

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:00 - May 29 by bluelagos

You assume a level of intent / intelligence in Trump that I dont think exists. He really is an utter moron.

Plus, he's really very racist. Old-skool, 'no blacks in here' racist.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:07 - May 29 with 1522 viewsElderGrizzly

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:03 - May 29 by BlueBadger

I suspect Stephen Miller is actually the person who wrote that tweet, but still both are as racist as each other
“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:07 - May 29 with 1520 viewsBlueBadger

I've noticed the whole 'all lives matter' thing staging a recurrance the last couple of days on FB. No sign of it during the whole covid crisis but now, because black folks are gettin' 'uppity' it starts to rear it's head again..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:11 - May 29 with 1502 viewsbluelagos

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:07 - May 29 by ElderGrizzly

I suspect Stephen Miller is actually the person who wrote that tweet, but still both are as racist as each other

Dont know the name. One of T's advisors I take it?

(Cant be arsed to google, sorry)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:18 - May 29 with 1488 viewsBlueBadger

Plus, that's a really great way to defend yourself from accusations of racism and brutality isn't it? 'Buckle up y'all, we's got' go shootin' some n-words here, YEEEHAW!'.

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:25 - May 29 with 1464 viewsElderGrizzly

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:11 - May 29 by bluelagos

Dont know the name. One of T's advisors I take it?

(Cant be arsed to google, sorry)

Yes. The man behind policies such as children in cages.

Pure evil and admitted to being behind some of Trump’s more inflammatory tweets

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-miller-breitbart-white
“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:28 - May 29 with 1449 viewsElderGrizzly

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:18 - May 29 by BlueBadger

Plus, that's a really great way to defend yourself from accusations of racism and brutality isn't it? 'Buckle up y'all, we's got' go shootin' some n-words here, YEEEHAW!'.

Sadly, it is the perfect play to his base and he gets to call out a democrat too. Perfect Trump play
Login to get fewer ads

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 09:27 - May 29 with 1288 viewsDarth_Koont

That's great that Twitter have part-censored it.

On the downside, it'll give him a few days of not facing up to Coronavirus and the questions he needs to address. On the plus side, I can see him escalating this into getting himself removed from Twitter or at least having his social media wings clipped somewhat.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 9:35]

Pronouns: He/Him

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 09:57 - May 29 with 1218 viewssolomon

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 08:03 - May 29 by BlueBadger

What alarms me is the support he seems to be attracting in some quarters here in the uk. Repugnant.
“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 13:46 - May 29 with 1082 viewsElderGrizzly

“When the looting starts the shooting starts” - Trump’s latest midnight ra on 09:27 - May 29 by Darth_Koont

That's great that Twitter have part-censored it.

On the downside, it'll give him a few days of not facing up to Coronavirus and the questions he needs to address. On the plus side, I can see him escalating this into getting himself removed from Twitter or at least having his social media wings clipped somewhat.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 9:35]

I don't think even he is even that stupid to remove a free tool to reach his 'followers' and broadcast his racist bullsh*t.

If you or I tweeted that quote, we would be off Twitter immediately.

He's awake and whining already though and is the perfect distraction for him of the 100,000+ deaths he has on his hands. Plus it's Friday, so time for golf in a few hours i'm sure...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024