Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we all doing? In three words. 21:31 - May 29 with 3437 viewsDarth_Koont

I'm feeeling:

Concerned
Bored
Horny

Everything in between of course.

Pronouns: He/Him

How are we all doing? In three words. on 21:37 - May 29 with 2910 viewsDubtractor

OK
I
Guess

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How are we all doing? In three words. on 21:45 - May 29 with 2882 viewsfactual_blue

At
Barnard
Castle

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:02 - May 29 with 2853 viewsWD19

Numb
Drifting
Detached
How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:21 - May 29 with 2829 viewssyntaxerror

A
Lert
Slaying Safe

4 words, but I couldn't see the space, so gonna take a drive
[Post edited 29 May 2020 22:22]
How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:25 - May 29 with 2818 viewsJ2BLUE

You can solve 2 and 3...

Not sure I can say how I feel in three words. Half optimistic. Half fearful.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:34 - May 29 with 2800 viewsreusersfreekicks

Disillusioned
Flat
Confused
How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:35 - May 29 with 2801 viewsSwansea_Blue

Getting
Fecked
Off

I don't mind the lockdown particularly. I thrive in company, but don't need to rely on it and can keep myself entertained for literally months (only child, so maybe that helps). But the kids and missus are struggling more. People at work have also stopped being understanding and are being utter tvvats to my team, even though most of my team have childcare issues and one is burying their last relative this week. I've spent today trying to head off 2 potential bullying cases.

In short, I'm fine but some people are a-holes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:35 - May 29 with 2800 viewsfactual_blue

How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:25 - May 29 by J2BLUE

You can solve 2 and 3...

Not sure I can say how I feel in three words. Half optimistic. Half fearful.

...and half-soaked?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:53 - May 29 with 2772 viewsSpruceMoose

Mostly
Drunk
Gardening

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:59 - May 29 with 2752 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

How are we all doing? In three words. on 22:53 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Mostly
Drunk
Gardening

Me
ina
Nutshell.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:04 - May 30 with 2653 viewsGlasgowBlue

Headstart
For
Happiness

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:07 - May 30 with 2648 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Slightly
Uncomfortable
Now.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:39 - May 30 with 2604 viewsShawsey

Nothing Really Changed. I am still working, so not much different, except the weekends of course. Feel for all you lot at home all the time. Don't know how I would have managed it.
How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:40 - May 30 with 2603 viewsKeno

How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:07 - May 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Slightly
Uncomfortable
Now.

Surviving
so
Far

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:43 - May 30 with 2598 viewsDebsyAngel

Depressed
Hopeless
Frightened.
How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:18 - May 30 with 2551 viewsDarth_Koont

How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:43 - May 30 by DebsyAngel

Depressed
Hopeless
Frightened.

Sorry to hear that.

Are you frightened for yourself or someone else who's particularly at risk?

Whether it's that or a general fear, make sure you talk about it. And PM me if you want, I'm useless but I'll listen.

How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:23 - May 30 with 2530 viewsShawsey

How are we all doing? In three words. on 09:43 - May 30 by DebsyAngel

Depressed
Hopeless
Frightened.

As the other poster said, If you need to talk, just PM me. As long as you are sensible, then you have nothing to fear. We are all in this together and will come out the other side together.
How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:33 - May 30 with 2514 viewsDebsyAngel

How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:18 - May 30 by Darth_Koont

Sorry to hear that.

Are you frightened for yourself or someone else who's particularly at risk?

Whether it's that or a general fear, make sure you talk about it. And PM me if you want, I'm useless but I'll listen.

Thank you so much. Just frightened in general. I have health stuff that needs sorting but not deemed urgent so its a vicious circle. I just so wish things could improve, the infections dropping and the deaths, but with more restrictions being lifted, I can only see it worsening.
How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:35 - May 30 with 2508 viewsDebsyAngel

How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:23 - May 30 by Shawsey

As the other poster said, If you need to talk, just PM me. As long as you are sensible, then you have nothing to fear. We are all in this together and will come out the other side together.

Thank you - I am trying my best, only go out once a week to town, and if I didn;t do that, I would be a hermit. I try to keep my distance from people, but a lot of people seem to be doing what they want with no cares.
How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:40 - May 30 with 2487 viewssolomon

Enjoying
The
Outdoors

(Responsibly of course)
How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:41 - May 30 with 2486 viewsShawsey

How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:33 - May 30 by DebsyAngel

Thank you so much. Just frightened in general. I have health stuff that needs sorting but not deemed urgent so its a vicious circle. I just so wish things could improve, the infections dropping and the deaths, but with more restrictions being lifted, I can only see it worsening.

Contact your GP. They are open and should be able to help with your health issues. Follow the guidance on washing your hands etc and you will get through this. GP surgery's are open and there for you. Don't hesitate to contact them, they are happy to help. Try and stay strong, things will get better.
How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:48 - May 30 with 2469 viewsDebsyAngel

How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:41 - May 30 by Shawsey

Contact your GP. They are open and should be able to help with your health issues. Follow the guidance on washing your hands etc and you will get through this. GP surgery's are open and there for you. Don't hesitate to contact them, they are happy to help. Try and stay strong, things will get better.

I have done on general things like my medication, and not had to see them as its something the chemist can sort. I do wash my hands often and regularly and we are doing all we can. I am scared to actually go up to see someone though and no idea when the ENT appointment will ever be or happen full stop now.
How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:57 - May 30 with 2455 viewsDarth_Koont

How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:33 - May 30 by DebsyAngel

Yes, unfortunately this is here for a longer term. A vaccine, especially one that comes in the next 6 months or so, needs to be seen as a bonus.

On the plus side, it's already being better managed from a clinical point of view now that we understand more about it. And in theory, we should soon be getting better at tracking infection and slowing the spread that way.

I'd also say that the threat to the vast majority of individuals is still relatively low. It's the overall picture for the oldest or otherwise at-risk in the population and what that does to our healthcare staff that's the major concern and why we all need to be careful and responsible. I know fear doesn't care about statistics particularly, but it's always good to understand that 99.5% of us will come through this even in the absolute worst case. Which means that it's at a similar level to the other fatality risks that we already live with.

Nothing to celebrate, of course. But still means that we shouldn't let coronavirus dominate our thoughts or our lives and that our mental health/emotional wellbeing is the most important thing here for the vast majority.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 11:00]

How are we all doing? In three words. on 11:00 - May 30 with 2444 viewsclive_baker

Dehydrated
Thankful
Content

Kicked off with a practical one there because for a few days now I've felt chronically dehydrated, causing some tiredness and headaches. I think it's a combination of the better weather and increased exercise, that I've not offset with more water. I'm terrible at remembering to drink water and often exacerbate the problem with coffee, so I'm on a mission from now on to drink 5 pints of water per day. Just downed my 2nd.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How are we all doing? In three words. on 11:14 - May 30 with 2408 viewsstrikalite

How are we all doing? In three words. on 10:57 - May 30 by Darth_Koont

Yes, unfortunately this is here for a longer term. A vaccine, especially one that comes in the next 6 months or so, needs to be seen as a bonus.

On the plus side, it's already being better managed from a clinical point of view now that we understand more about it. And in theory, we should soon be getting better at tracking infection and slowing the spread that way.

I'd also say that the threat to the vast majority of individuals is still relatively low. It's the overall picture for the oldest or otherwise at-risk in the population and what that does to our healthcare staff that's the major concern and why we all need to be careful and responsible. I know fear doesn't care about statistics particularly, but it's always good to understand that 99.5% of us will come through this even in the absolute worst case. Which means that it's at a similar level to the other fatality risks that we already live with.

Nothing to celebrate, of course. But still means that we shouldn't let coronavirus dominate our thoughts or our lives and that our mental health/emotional wellbeing is the most important thing here for the vast majority.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 11:00]

"mental health/emotional wellbeing is the most important thing here for the vast majority."

If you're vulnerable I think listening and watching the news which as we know is all about this right now isn't a good thing, do what you need to do to protect yourself, filling your head with negativity really isn't a good thing...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024