Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! 08:35 - May 30 with 2487 viewsskyblue23

Picture of most of the play off final team on a zoom call with each other last night!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 08:39 - May 30 with 2491 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 09:52 - May 30 with 2267 viewsPendejo

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 08:39 - May 30 by SitfcB

Can anyone name them all?

Top L -R > Wilnis, Reuser, Mowbray, Venus
Middle > McGreal, Clapham, Stewart, Brown?
Bottom > Magilton, Naylor? Can't work out the last 2

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 09:53 - May 30 with 2247 viewsSitfcB

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 09:52 - May 30 by Pendejo

Croft and Scowie

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 09:56 - May 30 with 2228 viewsPhilTWTD

Johnno top left, not Fab. He said he'd be taking part though when we spoke to him on Monday.
Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:07 - May 30 with 2173 viewstonybied

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 09:56 - May 30 by PhilTWTD

Johnno top left, not Fab. He said he'd be taking part though when we spoke to him on Monday.

Also it's Holland next to him not Reuser.
Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:12 - May 30 with 2156 viewsTractorWood

Fair play in getting some of the hard ones but no idea how you've got Holland wrong. He looks exactly the same.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:12 - May 30 with 2146 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 08:39 - May 30 by SitfcB

Quite funny looking at how much Venus has aged, whilst Mowbray next to him still looks exactly as he did back then!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:13 - May 30 with 2146 viewssparks

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:07 - May 30 by tonybied

Nah.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:13 - May 30 with 2149 viewsPhilTWTD

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:07 - May 30 by tonybied

Indeed it is, I only mentioned Fab as I'd not seen him on any of the images posted by the players. Reuser is on some of the photos. I know they were trying to get everyone involved squad-wise, someone said Manu Thetis was one that no one had a number for when I was speaking to them for the radio show. Zoom call was organised by Marcus Stewart, incidentally.
Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:17 - May 30 with 2126 viewssparks

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:13 - May 30 by PhilTWTD

Indeed it is, I only mentioned Fab as I'd not seen him on any of the images posted by the players. Reuser is on some of the photos. I know they were trying to get everyone involved squad-wise, someone said Manu Thetis was one that no one had a number for when I was speaking to them for the radio show. Zoom call was organised by Marcus Stewart, incidentally.

Now I know I am overdue an eyetest- but why would he be showing in the main window in his own zoom feed?

Though on reflection 0- he is clearly the one taking the picture of the screen and unfamiliar with basic screenshot or snipping tools...!
[Post edited 30 May 2020 10:18]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:32 - May 30 with 2085 viewsPendejo

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:12 - May 30 by TractorWood

Fair play in getting some of the hard ones but no idea how you've got Holland wrong. He looks exactly the same.

Hadn't put glasses on most were a blur... But then that's how I usually watch football

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:57 - May 30 with 2039 viewsWD19

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:12 - May 30 by TractorWood

Given that he is there only one taking a picture at the time and then tweeting it too.....

The clues.....as they say.....are there.

Great picture though....
Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 14:52 - May 30 with 1784 viewsWicklowBlue

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:12 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Quite funny looking at how much Venus has aged, whilst Mowbray next to him still looks exactly as he did back then!

Loving the shirts on the wall behind Clapham
Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 09:23 - May 31 with 1411 viewsRonFearonsHair

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:12 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Everyone else is relaxing at home whilst Mowbray is out on a run.
Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 11:40 - May 31 with 1271 viewspatrickswell

Matt Holland’s Instagram story is everything! on 10:13 - May 30 by PhilTWTD

Richard Wright was also part of the call.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024