Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens 14:11 - May 30 with 1242 viewsElderGrizzly

So threats they will literally ‘release the hounds’ and the most ominous weapons He has ever seen and Finally a bit of a conspiracy thrown in to say the protestors were professionally organised.

It’s not the DC Police’s job btw where the protests were taking place.

Trump is simply making a political point and looking to incite hatred towards an African American mayor in a majority (And poor) African American city, once again.

[Post edited 30 May 2020 14:23]
Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 14:21 - May 30 with 1194 viewsGuthrum

He's revelling in his own bodyguards being put in the way of harm, too.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 14:25 - May 30 with 1170 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 14:21 - May 30 by Guthrum

He's revelling in his own bodyguards being put in the way of harm, too.

He treats this all as a game. No responsibility, nor morals and that is why the US is in the state it is.

I have my doubts again from the way the tweet is written that it isn’t Trump writing today.
Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 14:27 - May 30 with 1166 viewsSpruceMoose

It's like that one deranged racist old uncle you do everything you can do to avoid at Christmas somehow convinced everyone to put him in charge.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 14:28 - May 30 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 14:25 - May 30 by ElderGrizzly

He treats this all as a game. No responsibility, nor morals and that is why the US is in the state it is.

I have my doubts again from the way the tweet is written that it isn’t Trump writing today.

Trump couldn't spell 'professional' or 'ominous'. Probably that shïtegolum Miller.

It won't be funny for him if he loses in November and ends up in cuffs. Biden has already ruled out any pardons. I hope he sticks to that.

In the Kevin Keegan style, I'd love it.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 14:30]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 15:34 - May 30 with 1074 viewsfactual_blue

I think this is how trump has to be woken every morning

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 15:43 - May 30 with 1057 viewsIllinoisblue

He and his family are vile scum. I can’t stand another four years of this.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 16:33 - May 30 with 995 viewsSarge

Why do they only assassinate the popular presidents?
Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 16:42 - May 30 with 963 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 14:25 - May 30 by ElderGrizzly

You are probably right. It is written in structured sentences.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 17:36 - May 30 with 904 viewscatch74

Enjoyed this.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 17:48 - May 30 with 879 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has woken up and just casually threatening his citizens on 17:36 - May 30 by catch74

Enjoyed this.

Yet another rule the Cheeto has broken!

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/05/23/trump-cant-block-twitter-followers-federal-j
[Post edited 30 May 2020 17:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024