Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hancock taking money from horse racing in the form of donations? 19:58 - May 30 with 1136 viewsMullet

Does seem to be a fair wad from Newmarket there doesn't it? What's opening up asap?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/52864520

The idea that something with such a terrible track record of animal deaths and the social ills of gambling, will "lift spirits" after people have been through the mill is an interesting take too. Let alone the controversy over Cheltenham linked to the impact of the pandemic this week.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hancock taking money from horse racing in the form of donations? on 20:07 - May 30 with 1094 viewsfactual_blue

Are you trying to say hancock will have lobbied for Cheltenham to go ahead?

If not, why not?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hancock taking money from horse racing in the form of donations? on 20:11 - May 30 with 1083 viewsDubtractor

In his defence, he is MP for Newmarket so you'd expect him to champion horse racing regardless.

Can't believe I'm sticking up for him, but I'm not convinced this is as sinister as it appears.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hancock taking money from horse racing in the form of donations? on 20:16 - May 30 with 1060 viewsMullet

Hancock taking money from horse racing in the form of donations? on 20:11 - May 30 by Dubtractor

In his defence, he is MP for Newmarket so you'd expect him to champion horse racing regardless.

Can't believe I'm sticking up for him, but I'm not convinced this is as sinister as it appears.

I know, but it is amusing/depressing to see this picking up now.

I hope you're right but.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024