Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are people playing Russian Roulette with their lives? 22:56 - May 30 with 1196 viewsGirthyguy

People really are thick. Let's listen to Boris Johnson over the experts. I have no sympathy for anyone who ends up in hospital or worse dead for not listening to scientific advice and adhere to social distancing etc. Selfish f..king c..ts
Why are people playing Russian Roulette with their lives? on 07:29 - May 31 with 993 viewsdickie

The problem is who these selfish idiots unwittingly infect in the process. We're continuing in relative isolation with the exception of my wife working 2 days a week as a nurse. Not worth the risk!

I wouldn't trust this government as far as I could throw them and if what they're doing is a politicised gamble that goes wrong they should be tried in a court of law. Fingers crossed my suspicions are wrong!
Why are people playing Russian Roulette with their lives? on 09:16 - May 31 with 904 viewsElephantintheRoom

With all due respect everybody now knows that the 'rules' are open to interpretation.

Plus they are not really playing russian roulette with their lives - they are playing russian roulette with other people's lives.

The whole point of social distancing and the pretend lock down is that it has been for the greater good of other people (and clearly isn't working if we have the 5th highest level of infection in the world)

- and an increasing number of intolerant, selfish and no doubt jobless or soon to be jobless etc etc feel very differently to a guardian reader being paid to tut tut at home in a nice garden in the sunshine.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Why are people playing Russian Roulette with their lives? on 09:41 - May 31 with 878 viewsSwansea_Blue

Answered your own question within your first sentence. People are thick.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why are people playing Russian Roulette with their lives? on 10:42 - May 31 with 789 viewsGlasgowBlue

“ "Follow the guidance, don't tear the pants out of it, and don't go further than the guidance actually says".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-52863776/coronavirus-don-t-tear-the-pa

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024