Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? 13:00 - May 31 with 11032 viewsChutney

Kinnock drove from Wales to London during lockdown, to celebrate his fathers birthday? What an absolute liberty. Given Starmers stance on Cummings and call for Johnson to sack him, why has he not taken the same approach with one of his own that he's been asking for?
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:12 - May 31 with 2193 viewsHerbivore

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:04 - May 31 by Chutney

Yes because nothing screams intellect like insults, down arrows, and an inability to engage in a sensible debate.

You offer nothing worth engaging with. This thread is the classic alt-right combination of whataboutery and false equivalence. You carry on getting all outraged if you like but don't expect the rest of us to care.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:14 - May 31 with 2190 viewsChutney

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 13:55 - May 31 by Herbivore

I'd say you're missing something alright: critical thinking skills, basic manners, maybe more.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 17:37]

Lol at accusing someone of missing a chromosome in the same breath as lacking basic manners.

And needing to edit the post to fix the grammar too, you couldn’t make it up.

Spectacular levels of idiocy once again from you.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:19 - May 31 with 2174 viewsChutney

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:12 - May 31 by Herbivore

You offer nothing worth engaging with. This thread is the classic alt-right combination of whataboutery and false equivalence. You carry on getting all outraged if you like but don't expect the rest of us to care.

Or that you’re a moron and you’re incapable of having a sensible debate, as you’ve demonstrated countless times on here. You’re the common denominator but you’re too pig ignorant to see it.

Alt-right, have a day off. I’m as far from alt right as you can imagine but it’s a nice sound but to attempt to shut a debate down that you’re not capable of owning.

It’s hypocrisy of the highest order. Both were in the wrong and if you’re going to stamp your feet over one (and rightly so), you should be consistent in that. Starmer has bottled it.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:25 - May 31 with 2153 viewsfactual_blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:19 - May 31 by Chutney

Or that you’re a moron and you’re incapable of having a sensible debate, as you’ve demonstrated countless times on here. You’re the common denominator but you’re too pig ignorant to see it.

Alt-right, have a day off. I’m as far from alt right as you can imagine but it’s a nice sound but to attempt to shut a debate down that you’re not capable of owning.

It’s hypocrisy of the highest order. Both were in the wrong and if you’re going to stamp your feet over one (and rightly so), you should be consistent in that. Starmer has bottled it.

You're getting into a bit of a pickle, chutney.

Whatever did happen to pickles?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:26 - May 31 with 2153 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:06 - May 31 by Chutney

Well he’s admitted to it, according to the party line on here. Or rather he’s actually attempted to justify it, which begs the question still how it’s any different to Cummings.

People are so pig ignorant, as evidenced quite brilliantly by Herbivore predictable reply that they can’t open their minds to it. It’s dangerous.

So no evidence then. Ok thanks for clearing that up. Car crash of a thread, typifying the type of tribal nonsense people like Trump and Johnson are perpetuating and exploiting.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:26 - May 31 with 2151 viewsHerbivore

What has Starmer bottled? Kinnock went to the front of his parents' house on the 29th of March. Keir Starmer became the leader of the Labour Party on the 4th of April.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:27 - May 31 with 2137 viewsHerbivore

And lol at you calling me a moron whilst using the phrase 'sound but'.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:28 - May 31 with 2133 viewsfactual_blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:14 - May 31 by Chutney

Lol at accusing someone of missing a chromosome in the same breath as lacking basic manners.

Were you born on 11 May 1964?

Just a guess.....

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:28 - May 31 with 2150 viewsFixed_It

I make a rule. I insist that people follow the rule. And then, when it suits me, I choose to break the rule without telling anyone. And when I'm found out I refuse to apologise but try to justify why I am entitled to break the rule that everyone else has to follow, with pretty implausible excuses. And I get all my important mates to cover for me.
Someone else makes a rule. I don't follow that rule. I get found out and I own up to it.
You tell me which is worse!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:29 - May 31 with 2129 viewsChutney

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:26 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

So no evidence then. Ok thanks for clearing that up. Car crash of a thread, typifying the type of tribal nonsense people like Trump and Johnson are perpetuating and exploiting.

All it’s typified is the blinkered pig headedness and hypocrisy of people. To wet themselves over Cummings yet defend Kinnock. It’s remarkable.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:30 - May 31 with 2122 viewsfactual_blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:14 - May 31 by Chutney

...says the person who typed 'condone' when he meant something completely different....

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:31 - May 31 with 2121 viewsbluejacko

I did try to warn you 😂
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:31 - May 31 with 2117 viewsHerbivore

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:29 - May 31 by Chutney

All it’s typified is the blinkered pig headedness and hypocrisy of people. To wet themselves over Cummings yet defend Kinnock. It’s remarkable.

You're the only one wetting themselves here, flower.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:32 - May 31 with 2114 viewsfactual_blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:27 - May 31 by Herbivore

And lol at you calling me a moron whilst using the phrase 'sound but'.

A sound but is essential for a L**** B** F***

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:33 - May 31 with 2113 viewsHerbivore

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:28 - May 31 by Fixed_It

I make a rule. I insist that people follow the rule. And then, when it suits me, I choose to break the rule without telling anyone. And when I'm found out I refuse to apologise but try to justify why I am entitled to break the rule that everyone else has to follow, with pretty implausible excuses. And I get all my important mates to cover for me.
Someone else makes a rule. I don't follow that rule. I get found out and I own up to it.
You tell me which is worse!

Indeed. And Kinnock got plenty of flak when the story broke 2 months ago. Seems the alt-right trolls/bots didn't realise that and are only discovering the story now to try to deflect away from #Cumgate, and yet they are the ones who keeping banging on about people playing politics.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:34 - May 31 with 2101 viewsHerbivore

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:32 - May 31 by factual_blue

A sound but is essential for a L**** B** F***

His butt certainly makes plenty of sound, acting as his mouthpiece.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:36 - May 31 with 2098 viewsEdwardStone

Chutney, you were my favourite relish

Not any more

Div List for you
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:37 - May 31 with 2093 viewsSwansea_Blue

You're making a lot of this up.

You don't seem to understand what happened in the event that you're trying to score points over.
You've got a nice little strawman in there about everyone justifying what he did (there was condemnation at the time as it being ill-advised at best).
You're getting in a hump when asked to provide evidence for your claims.
You don't seem to understand the difference between this example and Cummings'.
You seem to be trying to create an argument where there isn't one.

I'd give up on this one if I was you.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:37 - May 31 with 2092 viewsfactual_blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 13:49 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

He didn’t admit to a breach. He said they needed to drop off essential supplies and stayed long enough to sing happy birthday. Not quite the same thing.

Presumably he needed some grief counselling before being able to return to Wales.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:39 - May 31 with 2086 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:37 - May 31 by factual_blue

Presumably he needed some grief counselling before being able to return to Wales.

Well he does live in Port Talbot I think, so quite possibly!

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:39 - May 31 with 2088 viewsfactual_blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:36 - May 31 by EdwardStone

Chutney, you were my favourite relish

Not any more

Div List for you

A clear similarity between chutney and pickles110564

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:46 - May 31 with 2058 viewssparks

Which position does Kinnock hold which he should be sacked from?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:50 - May 31 with 2055 viewsElephantintheRoom

Kinnock didnt make the rules and was so oblivious of them he proudly posted himself breaking them on social media. He also only put himself and his family at risk - and immediately apologised for his 'oversight'. He is also elected and can be unseated at any time if his constituency so desires.

Cummings make the rules, repeatedly lied about his transgressions, actively tried to cover them up,seemingly lied about having corona virus, went on multiple journies when allegedly infectious with a disease he cant prove he had, putting the public at risk and persuaded his wife to write a fake article - all whilst misleading the deputy prime minister. More bluster and lies in the intervening weeks since discovery and exposure - and the worrying thought that such an irrational bloke seemingly incapable of looking after a 4 year old is basically making decisions for an utterly incompetent and unreliable posturing prime minister.

They ARE a bit different..

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:02 - May 31 with 2043 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'll post this, so people can start talking about what happened rather than what they think happened.

That's all we have on whatever it was the Kinnocks got up to. And whatever it was he didn't apologise. If he drove from Wales it was an unnecessary journey and he was clearly in the wrong. If he didn't then it's far less of a clear case of a breach.

I'm out, getting to OCDish for me.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:27 - May 31 with 2008 viewstractordownsouth

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 13:31 - May 31 by itfcjoe

He said he was dropping essential supplies in to elderly parents, the same as Robert Jenrick (Tory) who hasn’t had a slating on here either.

He wasn’t travelling with Covid which is the big deal.

Yep, Kinnock and Jenrick did the same. I think Tahir Ali should have consequences for attending a funeral with over 100 people, but to equate Kinnock with Cummings is wide of the mark

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024