Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? 13:00 - May 31 with 11034 viewsChutney

Kinnock drove from Wales to London during lockdown, to celebrate his fathers birthday? What an absolute liberty. Given Starmers stance on Cummings and call for Johnson to sack him, why has he not taken the same approach with one of his own that he's been asking for?
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:30 - May 31 with 2559 viewsRyorry

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:02 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

I'll post this, so people can start talking about what happened rather than what they think happened.

That's all we have on whatever it was the Kinnocks got up to. And whatever it was he didn't apologise. If he drove from Wales it was an unnecessary journey and he was clearly in the wrong. If he didn't then it's far less of a clear case of a breach.

I'm out, getting to OCDish for me.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that he'd only travelled from a different part of London, but I could be wrong & can't remember where I saw the comment.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:30 - May 31 with 2552 viewsSpruceMoose

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:25 - May 31 by factual_blue

You're getting into a bit of a pickle, chutney.

Whatever did happen to pickles?

Slumlording is probably keeping him busy. Tirelessly trying to evict unemployed tenants during a pandemic I expect.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:36 - May 31 with 2530 viewscleaner

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:30 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Slumlording is probably keeping him busy. Tirelessly trying to evict unemployed tenants during a pandemic I expect.

That is going to take a lot of effort to keep things clean.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:46 - May 31 with 2509 viewsjaykay

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 13:16 - May 31 by Iwasthere

He is not a Tory so no one on here will condemn him.

not sure about you, anyway keep your pecker up

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 16:48 - May 31 with 2460 viewsfactual_blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:39 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Well he does live in Port Talbot I think, so quite possibly!

Well he does live in Wales I think, so quite possibly!

Wales - the wetherspoons of the UK.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 16:53 - May 31 with 2450 viewsbluejacko

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 14:50 - May 31 by ElephantintheRoom

Kinnock didnt make the rules and was so oblivious of them he proudly posted himself breaking them on social media. He also only put himself and his family at risk - and immediately apologised for his 'oversight'. He is also elected and can be unseated at any time if his constituency so desires.

Cummings make the rules, repeatedly lied about his transgressions, actively tried to cover them up,seemingly lied about having corona virus, went on multiple journies when allegedly infectious with a disease he cant prove he had, putting the public at risk and persuaded his wife to write a fake article - all whilst misleading the deputy prime minister. More bluster and lies in the intervening weeks since discovery and exposure - and the worrying thought that such an irrational bloke seemingly incapable of looking after a 4 year old is basically making decisions for an utterly incompetent and unreliable posturing prime minister.

They ARE a bit different..

So what you are saying about Cummings you don’t really know anything do you?
Unless of course you have had a one to one with the bloke.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 17:45 - May 31 with 2399 viewsHerbivore

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 16:53 - May 31 by bluejacko

So what you are saying about Cummings you don’t really know anything do you?
Unless of course you have had a one to one with the bloke.

Most of what he's said about Cummings is in the public domain, the rest is fairly justifiable opinion.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 17:46 - May 31 with 2401 viewsSteve_M

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 15:02 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

I'll post this, so people can start talking about what happened rather than what they think happened.

That's all we have on whatever it was the Kinnocks got up to. And whatever it was he didn't apologise. If he drove from Wales it was an unnecessary journey and he was clearly in the wrong. If he didn't then it's far less of a clear case of a breach.

I'm out, getting to OCDish for me.

I'm pretty sure that Stephen Kinnock and his father with have houses in Tuffnell Park.Which makes visiting his father a rather different question to travelling from Wales.

Besides this whole thread is merely wahtaboutery as the OP tries to hide the indefensible.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 17:49 - May 31 with 2392 viewsShawsey

A simple apology and admitting he had done wrong. That is the difference. Not hard to understand.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 17:56 - May 31 with 2386 viewsbluejacko

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 17:45 - May 31 by Herbivore

Most of what he's said about Cummings is in the public domain, the rest is fairly justifiable opinion.

He has told us his side of the story now if anyone can actually prove that he lied all right,
But already one ‘witness’ has said he made his story up for comedy value,!
So back to my point IF you have proof all well and good but if you don’t it’s just uninformed speculation which if you said it to his face you could well be in bother, but hayho hide behind a keyboard and spout what you like.
For what it’s worth I think he was a nob but there that’s only my opinion.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 18:38 - May 31 with 2343 viewsHerbivore

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 17:56 - May 31 by bluejacko

He has told us his side of the story now if anyone can actually prove that he lied all right,
But already one ‘witness’ has said he made his story up for comedy value,!
So back to my point IF you have proof all well and good but if you don’t it’s just uninformed speculation which if you said it to his face you could well be in bother, but hayho hide behind a keyboard and spout what you like.
For what it’s worth I think he was a nob but there that’s only my opinion.

What are you on about? Cummings confirmed most of what was in the press and even added a bit more, some of which also went against the guidelines. The only bit that hasn't been able to be corroborated is a return trip to Durham but at this point that doesn't really matter especially, and with what we know is true there's enough there to say he acted completely irresponsibly.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 18:40 - May 31 with 2342 viewsflimflam

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 13:49 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Evidence he drove from Wales?

A bloke walking a dog said he thought he saw him.

That seems to be enough in these time to make it stick.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 18:45 - May 31 with 2330 viewsflimflam

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 18:38 - May 31 by Herbivore

What are you on about? Cummings confirmed most of what was in the press and even added a bit more, some of which also went against the guidelines. The only bit that hasn't been able to be corroborated is a return trip to Durham but at this point that doesn't really matter especially, and with what we know is true there's enough there to say he acted completely irresponsibly.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/man-who-reported-dominic-cummings-admits-made-127

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:26 - May 31 with 2289 viewsjeera

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 18:45 - May 31 by flimflam

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/man-who-reported-dominic-cummings-admits-made-127

Did you even read his post?

"The only bit that hasn't been able to be corroborated is a return trip to Durham but at this point that doesn't really matter especially, and with what we know is true there's enough there to say he acted completely irresponsibly."

That's completely irrelevant to anything. The facts are clear except to some people who this is apparently still new news to.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:31 - May 31 with 2282 viewsbluejacko

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 18:38 - May 31 by Herbivore

Exactly he has not changed his story one bit but still he is called a liar.
Now if you or anybody else was in his house or car and can actually prove it why keep speculating on what he said or done.
As you say it is there what he done but you or me have no idea why he done it other than his story which people just cannot accept.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:39 - May 31 with 2263 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:26 - May 31 by jeera

Did you even read his post?

"The only bit that hasn't been able to be corroborated is a return trip to Durham but at this point that doesn't really matter especially, and with what we know is true there's enough there to say he acted completely irresponsibly."

That's completely irrelevant to anything. The facts are clear except to some people who this is apparently still new news to.

Cummings only did what you lefties lefties despise, flee their second home. Ask all the residents in Aldeburgh and Southwold who were up in arms, No doubt Swansea Blue was the vigilante on the Welsh border.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:40 - May 31 with 2253 viewsHerbivore

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 18:45 - May 31 by flimflam

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:42 - May 31 with 2251 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:31 - May 31 by bluejacko

Now if you or anybody else was in his house or car and can actually prove it why keep speculating on what he said or done.
As you say it is there what he done but you or me have no idea why he done it other than his story which people just cannot accept.

There are inconsistencies between his story, his wife’s version and also what we were told at the time by the Govt. Three varying accounts of the same event can’t all be correct.

I suspect there’s 1 reason he’s not taken some responsibility, owned his mistake and apologised. If he did he’d probably get gardening leave for 6-12 months and then be back in the fold, much like Priti Patel’s example. They can’t do that though because he’s key to one thing, the one thing that defines this government and everyone in it (and most of their supporters). Brexit. Durham Dom is there to get (no deal) ‘Brexit done’. That’s his sole, but vital, use.

Edit - balls, I said I was out. Oh well I can just go back and change what I wrote earlier; it’s a little trick I picked up from somewhere lately
[Post edited 31 May 2020 19:44]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:43 - May 31 with 2245 viewsHerbivore

I genuinely don't even know what you're on about at this point. I haven't said he's a liar, that's not the issue here. I do find it rather far-fetched that he drove to Barnard Castle with his child in the car in order to test his eye sight and there are other parts of his story that don't ring true. That said even if we assume his account is 100% accurate then what he did was still hugely problematic.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:45 - May 31 with 2239 viewsm14_blue

Do you believe that he took a 60 mile round trip, to a local tourist town, on his wife’s birthday, to test his eyesight was ok to drive the next day?
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:47 - May 31 with 2231 viewseireblue

So you believe him about the driving to test his eyes story.

If yes, PM me, I have an investment opportunity that will make you rich beyond your dreams.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:50 - May 31 with 2229 viewsjas0999

No. Not in my view. Like Cummings he broke the rules. Sadly, some will see it as a political thing. It’s not okay for a Tory to do it - but fine for everyone else. Folk should be fair. Both broke the rules. End of.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:18 - May 31 with 2210 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:50 - May 31 by jas0999

No. Not in my view. Like Cummings he broke the rules. Sadly, some will see it as a political thing. It’s not okay for a Tory to do it - but fine for everyone else. Folk should be fair. Both broke the rules. End of.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:27 - May 31 with 2199 viewsjeera

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:39 - May 31 by Iwasthere

Cummings only did what you lefties lefties despise, flee their second home. Ask all the residents in Aldeburgh and Southwold who were up in arms, No doubt Swansea Blue was the vigilante on the Welsh border.

"You lefties"?

Why don't you speak like a normal person? What's wrong with you?

Does your prejudice blind you completely so you cannot even think nor address people properly?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:28 - May 31 with 2195 viewsjeera

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:18 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

There doesn't seem to be any.

I've looked a couple of times and can't see anything.

That's a long way to go to just drop a few things, say happy birthday and then leave, if so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024