Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby 16:27 - May 31 with 3260 viewscleaner

Cleaner is very pleased he can return to TWTD to keep things clean once more. For the last few months, Cleaner has been in a never ending holiday in Hemsby largely due to passport control not letting anyone in or out due to some less than clean goings on in the world.

Cleaner would love to share some of cleaner's most beloved holiday snaps from this gorgeous caravan paradise.

Day One
The traffic was fairly clear all the way to the amusements, but the rental car was a bit too small for cleaner. Cleaner's poor little broom and lovely hat got a little bit squashed, but cleaner's spirits did not.

Day Two
One of Cleaner's most hated jobs is cleaning up all the fag butts scattered around the RadioRentals car park every Thursday, so, cleaner could not resist the opportunity to visit Hemsby's finest electronic cigarette emporiums to show Cleaner's appreciation for people keeping it clean

Day Three
Sometimes Cleaner can say more with pictures than words. Cleaner met a lovely lady on the beach, and even though we kept 2m apart, we are going to become married when the world settles and treat ourselves to a luxury canal boat holiday near Daventry.

More to come as Cleaner still needs to get his polaroid developed at Snappy Snaps.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 16:29]
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:28 - May 31 with 3240 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone ever told you that you have a passing resemblance to Mr Jeremy Corbyn?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:31 - May 31 with 3226 viewscleaner

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:28 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Has anyone ever told you that you have a passing resemblance to Mr Jeremy Corbyn?

Cleaner doesn't much care for Jeremy. He was once at our chippy, must have been about 1972. He got him self a large plaice and chips with a pickled onion, and dribbled onion juice all the way back to his bedsit near Woolworths.

Very filthy.
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:33 - May 31 with 3218 viewsSpruceMoose

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:31 - May 31 by cleaner

Cleaner doesn't much care for Jeremy. He was once at our chippy, must have been about 1972. He got him self a large plaice and chips with a pickled onion, and dribbled onion juice all the way back to his bedsit near Woolworths.

Very filthy.

And that's not even the most outlandish fib that I've ever read about him on this forum!
[Post edited 31 May 2020 16:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:34 - May 31 with 3204 viewsLibero

WTF am I reading?
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:42 - May 31 with 3159 viewsfactual_blue

Hi Blueas

Addendum

[Post edited 31 May 2020 16:50]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:44 - May 31 with 3151 viewscleaner

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:42 - May 31 by factual_blue

Hi Blueas

Addendum

[Post edited 31 May 2020 16:50]

Cleaner always said cleaner is as blueas a bottle of Domestos.
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:54 - May 31 with 3126 viewsfactual_blue

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:33 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

And that's not even the most outlandish fib that I've ever read about him on this forum!
[Post edited 31 May 2020 16:35]

Facters says 'people who talk about themselves in the third person aren't right in the head'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:04 - May 31 with 3098 viewsShawsey

Hello Cleaner. glad you had a nice holiday. What is the best way of getting red wine out of my carpet?
Login to get fewer ads

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:11 - May 31 with 3088 viewsSpruceMoose

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:04 - May 31 by Shawsey

Hello Cleaner. glad you had a nice holiday. What is the best way of getting red wine out of my carpet?

Throwing out the tenants and making them pay to replace it!

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:13 - May 31 with 3080 viewsShawsey

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:11 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Throwing out the tenants and making them pay to replace it!

Cleaner seems to have gone on his holidays again. Hardly worth the effort of coming on here.
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:14 - May 31 with 3078 viewscleaner

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:04 - May 31 by Shawsey

Please respect the fact that Cleaner is on holiday right now and will not be answering questions about work.
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:37 - May 31 with 3052 viewsgiant_stow

I love Hemsby too cleaner. Glad you enjoyed your time there. Careful though, leave at dusk.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:38 - May 31 with 3046 viewsSarge

Yes! My favourite poster is back!
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:47 - May 31 with 3021 viewsShawsey

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 17:14 - May 31 by cleaner

Please respect the fact that Cleaner is on holiday right now and will not be answering questions about work.

You said you were glad to be back.
Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 00:47 - Jun 1 with 2860 viewsgainsboroughblue

Having not been to Hemsby since a child, I'm delighted to see 'Jacks' is still going.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 01:59 - Jun 1 with 2829 viewsNthQldITFC

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 16:31 - May 31 by cleaner

Very filthy.

Filthy? Woolworths? I'll have you know my uncle's fancy woman was chief Mrs Mop there for many a good year. Mind you, she was the inspiration for Ronnie Barker's Dirty Gerty from number thirty. Many a pickled onion dribbled in her bedsit, or so I'm led to believe.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 2:02]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 14:01 - Jun 1 with 2663 viewsfooters

Sounds like a wonderful holiday, Cleaner. Sure many will be following suit and staycationing in the very near future. I have a feeling Hemsby will be a top destination.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 14:04 - Jun 1 with 2653 viewsSpruceMoose

Cleaner's Holiday in Hemsby on 14:01 - Jun 1 by footers

Sounds like a wonderful holiday, Cleaner. Sure many will be following suit and staycationing in the very near future. I have a feeling Hemsby will be a top destination.

Some would say it is time for a Hi-De-Hi! reboot, with someone like Bradley Walsh in the starring role.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024