Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just got really excited because I read the Championship was starting again 23:24 - May 31 with 1190 viewsroysboys

And then I remembered.

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

I just got really excited because I read the Championship was starting again on 00:04 - Jun 1 with 1139 viewsSwansea_Blue

But the good news is we won’t be able to watch it. Silver linings and all that (Sod’s law we’ll go on a winning run now .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I just got really excited because I read the Championship was starting again on 01:25 - Jun 1 with 1104 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, but the football's better now and we're going to all these new grounds.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I just got really excited because I read the Championship was starting again on 09:15 - Jun 1 with 947 viewspatrickswell

We really have fallen into the netherworld haven’t we? No clue about what action is going to take place. Finances in this division don’t cover things like the installation of goalline technology - because who cares about getting decisions right in the third division, eh? - games refereed by people whose true level should be The Dog And Duck vs The Red Lion on a Sunday morning, all while being owned, managed and represented by feckless fools who just keep letting us down. I don’t know if any of them saw the footage of the celebrations from 20 years ago on Friday, but if they did, I bet the majority of them would just shrug. To paraphrase Christophe Berra, “We’re not Crystal Palace, we’re Ipswich.”
I just got really excited because I read the Championship was starting again on 09:41 - Jun 1 with 920 viewsbrazil1982

Me too! Little pull in my stomach for half a second....
I just got really excited because I read the Championship was starting again on 13:26 - Jun 1 with 851 viewsJimmyJazz

I just got really excited because I read the Championship was starting again on 09:15 - Jun 1 by patrickswell

We really have fallen into the netherworld haven’t we? No clue about what action is going to take place. Finances in this division don’t cover things like the installation of goalline technology - because who cares about getting decisions right in the third division, eh? - games refereed by people whose true level should be The Dog And Duck vs The Red Lion on a Sunday morning, all while being owned, managed and represented by feckless fools who just keep letting us down. I don’t know if any of them saw the footage of the celebrations from 20 years ago on Friday, but if they did, I bet the majority of them would just shrug. To paraphrase Christophe Berra, “We’re not Crystal Palace, we’re Ipswich.”

Yep, we might as well be a non-league club. The serious leagues in this country continue, the non-leagues? yeah whatever.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024