Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... 13:16 - Jun 1 with 1443 viewsuefacup81

https://www.facebook.com/officialitfc/photos/pb.263235047086853.-2207520000../29

I wonder why this simple gesture of solidarity makes them feel so uncomfortable?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 13:26 - Jun 1 with 1378 viewsSteve_M

Facebook comments are probably only beaten by Youtube ones for shear ignorance and inanity. Makes the News Comments on here look positively intelligent.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 13:58 - Jun 1 with 1259 viewsLankHenners

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 13:26 - Jun 1 by Steve_M

Facebook comments are probably only beaten by Youtube ones for shear ignorance and inanity. Makes the News Comments on here look positively intelligent.

"why wasn't this done when Kevin Beattie passed away?"

Oh yeah, good point. Totally comparable situation, and not as if we're doing anything like, I dunno, building a statue in his honour.

The good thing with Facebook is that you can tell without reading the comment whether it's a load of drivel by if their profile pic is an image of their car.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 14:00 - Jun 1 with 1252 viewsfooters

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 13:58 - Jun 1 by LankHenners

Oh yeah, good point. Totally comparable situation, and not as if we're doing anything like, I dunno, building a statue in his honour.

The good thing with Facebook is that you can tell without reading the comment whether it's a load of drivel by if their profile pic is an image of their car.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 14:31 - Jun 1 with 1169 viewsLankHenners

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 14:00 - Jun 1 by footers

There are a couple of other profile pic types that are a bit of a giveaway but it'd cause an argument to point them out on here.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 14:32 - Jun 1 with 1156 viewsfooters

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 14:31 - Jun 1 by LankHenners

There are a couple of other profile pic types that are a bit of a giveaway but it'd cause an argument to point them out on here.

Blokes with snapchat filter pix are born wrong'uns.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 14:38 - Jun 1 with 1120 viewsSpruceMoose

And people are somehow surprised that the state the UK it is. These people are out there, going about there daily lives, voting like the rest of us.

They are why we don't have nice things.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 14:50 - Jun 1 with 1070 viewsSpruceMoose

Club's doing a sterling job of exposing the racists this afternoon... on 13:58 - Jun 1 by LankHenners

I can't even read half of those comments. The spelling, punctuation and grammar are shot to sh!t. The average education level of half of those posters must be lower than the tomato plants I've got growing in the garden.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024