Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... 13:20 - Jun 1 with 2533 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/jun/01/uk-coronavirus-live-englan

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:25 - Jun 1 with 2498 viewsMattinLondon

Chewing off your own dick is actually possible - who knew.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophallation
I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:29 - Jun 1 with 2473 viewsgiant_stow

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:25 - Jun 1 by MattinLondon

Not me. Maybe slugs have their own verison of Ikea.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:30 - Jun 1 with 2470 viewsSteve_M

Well, I guess you already have one of these:

But, yes, I fail to see the desperate attraction of people to queue for hours to shuffle round an Ikea.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:35 - Jun 1 with 2437 viewsNthQldITFC

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:25 - Jun 1 by MattinLondon

Ullaa's not a slug, he's a Norwich fan...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:38 - Jun 1 with 2411 viewsfactual_blue

Don't you have relatives who'd do that for/to you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:41 - Jun 1 with 2401 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. But I imagine it's been a really tough time for some people having to manage without flatpack furniture during a global pandemic.

#preyfortheflatpackers

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:42 - Jun 1 with 2395 viewsBent_double

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:30 - Jun 1 by Steve_M

Well, I guess you already have one of these:

But, yes, I fail to see the desperate attraction of people to queue for hours to shuffle round an Ikea.

"But, yes, I fail to see the desperate attraction of people to queue for hours to shuffle round an Ikea."

You're obviously not a woman, then, er, Steve.....!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:43 - Jun 1 with 2387 viewsfactual_blue

There was a bizarre case some years ago of a man found in a bloody mess in a field near (IIRC) Liverpool. He was completely emasculated. He said he'd been attacked and mutilated.

The next development in the story was that 'police were not looking for anybody else in connection with the incident', and the 'victim' was, after medical treatment, going into a psychiatric unit to have his rather extreme episode of self-harming investigated.

Login to get fewer ads

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:44 - Jun 1 with 2387 viewsfactual_blue

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:29 - Jun 1 by giant_stow

Not me. Maybe slugs have their own verison of Ikea.

Flat-pack shells to convert themselves into snails?

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:44 - Jun 1 with 2381 viewsgiant_stow

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:38 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

I can't think of a come back.

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:44 - Jun 1 with 2378 viewsfactual_blue

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:41 - Jun 1 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. But I imagine it's been a really tough time for some people having to manage without flatpack furniture during a global pandemic.

#preyfortheflatpackers

..or a tin of Swedish meatballs...

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:46 - Jun 1 with 2368 viewsfactual_blue

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:44 - Jun 1 by giant_stow

You didn't reply with an emphatic 'no I do not'.

I'm therefore extremely worried about you...

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:53 - Jun 1 with 2348 viewsNthQldITFC

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:44 - Jun 1 by giant_stow

"Come back Uncle?"

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:56 - Jun 1 with 2334 viewsNthQldITFC

Fancy being without your fix of melamine-coated, chipboard-based shyte for 3 months. Shame Diss auctions is shut down too, otherwise these people could have discovered the joys of picking up a lovely, high quality walnut veneered wardrobe for twenty quid.

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 14:12 - Jun 1 with 2297 viewsSteve_M

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:42 - Jun 1 by Bent_double

"But, yes, I fail to see the desperate attraction of people to queue for hours to shuffle round an Ikea."

You're obviously not a woman, then, er, Steve.....!

It's the queuing part. At the best of times Ikea might be a necessary utility, queuing for hours to get in somewhat less so.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 14:13 - Jun 1 with 2297 viewsfactual_blue

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:53 - Jun 1 by NthQldITFC

"Come back Uncle?"

Is that Ulla's safe phrase?

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 16:10 - Jun 1 with 2185 viewsronnyd

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:38 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

Quite distant ones hopefully.
I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 16:38 - Jun 1 with 2140 viewssolemio

I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 13:56 - Jun 1 by NthQldITFC

Fancy being without your fix of melamine-coated, chipboard-based shyte for 3 months. Shame Diss auctions is shut down too, otherwise these people could have discovered the joys of picking up a lovely, high quality walnut veneered wardrobe for twenty quid.

Ah, the lovely Elizabeth Talbot.
I'd rather chew my dick off than follow suit.... on 18:17 - Jun 1 with 2064 viewshoppy

Maybe he doesn't want to queue for hours waiting for his turn?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024